Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1664 >

Oct 30 2011, 5:50 pm Sacrieur Post #261

Still Napping

Rogue Engineer can kill at any time throughout the day. I recommend an autopsy on AngelSpirit's body to confirm that he was constrained.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 5:52 pm Echo Post #262

Don't listen to Aristo.

I have solid proof that lil-Inferno is zombie.

Aristo seems really hesitant to vote for lil-Inferno.

I was bit last night by lil-Inferno. Mp)Hellfire said someone visited me and he was right.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 5:54 pm Roy Post #263

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Sacrieur
Rogue Engineer can kill at any time throughout the day. I recommend an autopsy on AngelSpirit's body to confirm that he was constrained.
I can confirm he was constrained. He contacted me about it when Night ended because he investigated me.

Oct 30 2011, 5:56 pm TiKels Post #264

Daddywhoo is looking at the thread LOL
Edit: If we have an investigator left, and one of those three are investigators, I'd rather not run the risk of killing one... I think I might wanna change back =x

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 30 2011, 5:58 pm Sacrieur Post #265

Still Napping

But why kill AngelSpirit? There is no motive.

Surely a Rogue Engineer didn't pick him out of the blue and then kill him.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 5:59 pm TiKels Post #266

Quote from Sacrieur

The obvious answer is that tempz is the rogue engineer.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 30 2011, 6:06 pm Roy Post #267

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Sacrieur

The obvious answer is that tempz is the rogue engineer.

Here's the PM I got from AngelSpirit:
Quote from xAngelSpiritx
I've (90% certainity) verified that you're Town-aligned, so I'll share all with you now.

I'm the other Investigator. I investigated you last night to see if you were USS-aligned, because if you were, that would mean you would be a priority target, as demonstrated by the last few games. I've already amassed a fair amount of information solely off of my shadowing you this night.

This is what I got:
You successfully shadow Roy.

You see he visits no one.

You watch someone sneak in holding various tools and what looks like C4. They leave his room with just the tools.

Immediately afterwards, someone knocks you unconscious. When you wake up you feel a sharp pain in the back of your neck, and quickly realize you have a horrific device attached to you. You have been constrained by a Rogue Engineer.

You have gained the ability Transmit, which allows you to send a message once every day and night to the Rogue Engineer who constrained you.

As you can see, the Bomb Rigger tagged you this night. I've no clue on who it is so far.

As you can also see, I've been tagged by the Rogue Engineer. He sent me this transmission:

we share a common enemy... unless your zombie

so answer me w/ your role... but if your zombie then you can't answer and I'm to blow you up :hurr:
The lack of proper capitalization and grammar, as well as the general unprofessionalism, automatically excludes half of the players. I'm tempted to say the Rogue Engineer is Tempz, but only time will tell. In the meantime, I've asked the Rogue Engineer to PM me.

I'll keep you updated as I get more info.

Oct 30 2011, 6:11 pm Mp)HellFire Post #268

You successfully shadow lil-Inferno.

You see he visits Echo, and no one visits him.
Aristrocrat is actually against the town.. if hes against demons1ayer and me (Investigators) ....
sigh

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:12 pm Daddywhoo Post #269

Haven't been afk. I did in fact submit my night action last night. So not lynching me based on nothing would be nice.
Also, the random bandwagon on Mp)Hellfire seemed really suspicious to me.
Quote from Aristocrat
I vote Mp)Hellfire for being retarded.
Quote from Sacrieur
I vote Mp)Hellfire.
Quote from poison_us
Eh, I'll lynch Hellfire to save Ez. Fair trade, imo.

I change my vote Mp)HellFire. I'd feel better if we had more people vote one way or the other, so a zombie/mafia/stupid townsman doesn't get a double lynch.
There really was no reason for them to vote like that. This game is supposed to be about behavioral analysis and Mp)Hellfire did just that.
poison_us usually kills Vrael -> Vrael died first night -> poison_us isn't a confirmed townie (As far as I know) -> Voting for poison_us seems reasonable. (To me at least)

Also "[05:43 am]HCM™Aristocrat -- Vote Dem0nS1ayer, DevliN, or Mp)Hellfire. Also disregard everything they say."
Aristocrat seems pretty suspicious to me. That and his supposed whisper to lil-Inferno. And him wanting to vote for Devlin without having any proof at all.
This would also seem to clear Dem0nS1ayer, DevliN, and Mp)Hellfire since if a mafia wants to lynch them, they're probably townies.

Oh and I'm pretty sure Devlin's a townie based on him actually questioning the Mp)Hellfire bandwagon and doing an actual analysis.

TL;DR
Mp)Hellfire is town
Aristocrat extremely probable mafia
Sacrieur maybe mafia
poison_us probably mafia
Devlin probable townie.
Dem0nS1ayer probable townie

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:13 pm Aristocrat Post #270

Quote from Mp)HellFire

Aristrocrat is actually against the town.. if hes against demons1ayer and me (Investigators) ....
sigh

Explain this.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:14 pm Echo Post #271

Aristo is most likely not town-aligned
lil-Inferno is CLEARLY zombie

Lynch lil-Inferno today because he is zombie with no doubt.
Aristo the next day
Sacrieur the day after.

There is probably more than 1 zombie.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:17 pm Roy Post #272

Quote from Daddywhoo
TL;DR
Mp)Hellfire is town
Sacrieur maybe mafia
poison_us probably mafia
Devlin probable townie.
That summary is radically different from my own.

Oct 30 2011, 6:18 pm Mp)HellFire Post #273

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Mp)HellFire

sigh

Explain this.
Theres multiple Investigators? 5 of them I guess. there's really nothing to explain and its word for word the same pm I got from Azrael

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:19 pm Daddywhoo Post #274

Quote from Roy
Quote from Daddywhoo
TL;DR
Mp)Hellfire is town
Sacrieur maybe mafia
poison_us probably mafia
Devlin probable townie.
That summary is radically different from my own.
Explain? I wouldn't mind changing my mind as this is purely based on what's been posted in the thread.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:21 pm Roy Post #275

Quote from Mp)HellFire
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Mp)HellFire

sigh

Explain this.
Theres multiple Investigators? 5 of them I guess. there's really nothing to explain and its word for word the same pm I got from Azrael
The point Aristocrat is making is that he based his accusations on AngelSpirit lying to him about the role PM matching.

As for the explanation, Aristocrat: Angel clearly didn't trust you, and it's self-evident that his methods of working around people he doesn't trust is very unorthodox (see last game, for instance).

Quote from Daddywhoo
Explain? I wouldn't mind changing my mind as this is purely based on what's been posted in the thread.
I'm actually keeping some information reserved for those in my circle of acquaintances. I can tell you that your primary suspects are definitely not my primary suspects, and one person you believe to be town I know almost certainly is not.

Oct 30 2011, 6:24 pm Mp)HellFire Post #276

Well looks like Aristrocrats plan to take out all Investigators is working...
game over.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:24 pm Lanthanide Post #277

I change vote to lil-inferno.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:25 pm Aristocrat Post #278

I do find it strange that Inferno never actually denied being zombie after I called him out on it in the shoutbox. However, I am awaiting explanation from Dem0n, Hellfire, and DevliN.

None.

Oct 30 2011, 6:26 pm Roy Post #279

I think HellFire's claim holds enough water, and I don't think Inferno is the Bomb Rigger.

I vote lil-Inferno.

Oct 30 2011, 6:33 pm Daddywhoo Post #280

I vote lil-Inferno
Although I would prefer if we could lynch Aristocrat, as I am 90% sure he's mafia

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1664 >
  Back to forum