Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: Cosa Infernostra
Mafia: Cosa Infernostra
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 29 2011, 4:54 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1239 >

Aug 4 2011, 3:59 am poison_us Post #181

Back* from the grave

Still has 1 minute.

I vote Roy.

Aug 4 2011, 4:01 am TiKels Post #182

I like how inf posted at 11:58 "it's midnight" lol.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 4:02 am Azrael Post #183

Quote from lil-Inferno
Azrael.Wrath won the election but I can't do a story post yet because he hasn't told me who would be executed.

I need to know my bodyguards first lol :P

Aug 4 2011, 4:09 am Roy Post #184

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Hey TiKels, doesn't it seem like Inferno's game works differently?

Post has been edited 7 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2011, 5:01 am by Roy. Reason: Not enough edits

Aug 4 2011, 4:09 am poison_us Post #185

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from lil-Inferno
Azrael.Wrath won the election but I can't do a story post yet because he hasn't told me who would be executed.

I need to know my bodyguards first lol :P
Inferno: 0, Azrael: 1.

Aug 4 2011, 4:13 am TiKels Post #186

Quote from TiKels
- Protection of bodyguards (because his role isn't hidden, making him a target). So long as one or more bodyguards are alive, the mayor may not be targetted at night. (However, he can always be lynched.) If not obvious, he gains the benefits of knowing the identities of his bodyguards (less Mafia suspects).
Yeah inferno's game -does- work differently doesn't it, roy.

/asshole

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2011, 4:56 am by TiKels.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 4:39 am Azrael Post #187

Thank you constituents for electing me your Mayor. I hope to not only do you justice, but to bring you justice! We must rid this town of Mafia scum by any means necessary. I do not believe that executing someone every day is the answer though. No, that would be wrong. It would be an immoral course of action, because for every night we allow these Mafia to enjoy their lives, they will take that many more of ours!

Simply killing people every day is too lenient, we must kill one every night as well! To show my commitment to this cause, I myself will go out into the perilous night and execute someone vigilante-style in the hopes of bringing an end to this infestation that much sooner. I care about the well-being of the Town that much.

Again, thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve the community in the most direct way possible. I hope our blood-soaked path to success will be one enjoyed by all true Townies!

For my first order of business, the results of the execution vote are as follows:

# Votes -- Executed Party

1 -- Jack
1 -- Cardinal
1 -- poison_us

Those people who messaged me will remain anonymous unless they choose to reveal their identities. At any rate, we have a three-way tie. As the Mayor, I will take responsibility for breaking the tie.

It is my official decree that Cardinal be executed at once.

Aug 4 2011, 4:48 am lil-Inferno Post #188

Just here for the pie

VOTER :: MAYOR VOTE

Dem0nS1ayer :: Roy <--
Lingie :: Roy
xAngelSpirit :: Roy
Cardinal :: Roy
poison_us :: Roy
Echo :: Roy (6)
Roy :: Azrael.Wrath <--
Raitaki :: Azrael.Wrath
Aristocrat :: Azrael.Wrath
Tempz :: Azrael.Wrath
Devlin :: Azrael.Wrath
Wing Zero :: Azrael.Wrath
Killer2121 :: Azrael.Wrath
Riney :: Azrael.Wrath
rayNimagi :: Azrael.Wrath (9)
LoTu)S :: Wing Zero (1) <--
TiKels :: shadow649 <--
Jack :: shadow649 (2)

ABSTAINING

Azrael.Wrath

** DAY ONE END **

[noclues]From here on out, day and night posts will contain clues, either on townies or mafia involved.[/noclues]

After limited competition, the citizens of Infernoville ultimately pinned Azrael.Wrath as their mayor. A makeshift podium and stage were erected by citizens and Azrael.Wrath was guided by his two bodyguards to the podium to rally up the town for an oration. A charismatic speech was given on freedom from Mafia oppression and the liberation of Infernoville from its invaders. Just before it came to a completion a man garbed in crimson soared toward the podium armed with a standard combat knife, yelling "MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRR!" Even prior to his bodyguards reacting, Azrael.Wrath whipped out a glock from his back pocket and shot Cardinal, the assailant, several times in the chest until his body rested in a pool of blood dabbled with gibs and internal organs.

The town returned to their quarters, knowing that bad blood had been spilt in the name of justice.

** NIGHT ONE START **

Everyone who has a night action, PM it to me. Remember that all townies (and cult leader) can use "Dodge" at night to avoid a hit.

Aug 4 2011, 4:49 am TiKels Post #189

I'm guessing that means you're boondock?

Or is there something I'm missing?

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 4:54 am Roy Post #190

Quote from lil-Inferno
[noclues]From here on out, day and night posts will contain clues, either on townies or mafia involved.[/noclues]
Translation: don't rely on clues when the town is winning, as they are likely red herrings.

Aug 4 2011, 4:55 am Dem0n Post #191

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What are you talking about? O_o Azrael is Mayor.. he can kill whoever he wants.

Aug 4 2011, 4:57 am TiKels Post #192

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
What are you talking about? O_o Azrael is Mayor.. he can kill whoever he wants.
Where does it say that in the rules that mayor can kill one person?

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 4:59 am Dem0n Post #193

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from lil-Inferno
Whoever wins the Mayor election will choose ONE person to execute on this day, no questions asked (apart from dons).
From "Day 1 Start" post.

Aug 4 2011, 5:00 am TiKels Post #194

Oh wtf why isn't that in the rules? Musta missed that.

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 5:02 am Roy Post #195

I guess Inferno's game really does work differently... Trolololol

I'm gonna do my obligatory first-night dodge.

Aug 4 2011, 5:04 am Azrael Post #196

It seems that we are successful in our first day's exploits! A splendid start to a murderous crusade that will end with every Mafia's head on a pike. That being said, I have conferred with my advisors and have determined the next person to be killed.

I decree that TiKels is to be executed this night.

Doctors and Policemen, do not waste your protection on him. Disregard any deceit he attempts to save himself.

We will wipe out the Mafia scourge yet!

Aug 4 2011, 6:08 am poison_us Post #197

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
I'd like for Aristocraft to be killed.
Quote from Aristocrat
I'd like for pois0n_us to be killed.

Mine was serious, though Aristo's might not have been. So I kinda should be dead :P Regardless, nice job.

EDIT: Not pointing fingers, that certainly wouldn't do, but Card voted Roy. My thoughts are that Card picked a random between Roy and Azrael, or Card disliked the thought of democracy. Usually mafia are a little more active in attempting to influence the game than he has been.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2011, 6:13 am by poison_us.

Aug 4 2011, 6:32 am Azrael Post #198

I have received 9 role claims thus far. If it isn't clear already, I am Boondock Saint.

To make a role claim, PM me.

Anyone who claims anything will be considered innocent, unless your claim conflicts with someone else's claim, in which case you will both be considered guilty.

Those who do not claim anything at all will be candidates for the next execution.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2011, 7:12 am by Azrael.Wrath.

Aug 4 2011, 11:31 am LoTu)S Post #199

I claim Townsperson :awesome:

None.

Aug 4 2011, 12:26 pm Aristocrat Post #200

Quote from poison_us
Mine was serious, though Aristo's might not have been.

It wasn't, I thought the misspelling was deliberate :awesome:

1 mafia down already? That means only 3 night hits available to mafia at this moment, making it somewhat less imbalanced. good job :D.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1239 >
  Back to forum