By: LoveLess
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Jun 21 2011, 6:06 pm poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Oh_Man
I envisioned Payne's journey as something like this:
LOL

Oh god.... Payne's gonna love this when he sees this.

Definitely posting it to his FB.
This is gold, just saying. He probably would do that too.

Quote from Ahli
I would be ashamed of myself when I run around in public like a homeless.
:disgust:

Jun 25 2011, 12:49 am Azrael Post #42

Quote from rayNimagi
In all seriousness, I've been to Canada, and it's really similar to America.

True. I lived in the US forever, now I live in Canada, and can't really tell the difference. There's more French, more metric system, and more letters in words, but that's about it.

I will say that people seem nicer in general, although the numerous hospitable interactions I've had may just be a series of coincidences.

Jul 27 2011, 5:18 am TiKels Post #43

Anyone have any news at all? I kinda miss payne.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 27 2011, 6:05 am Silver_Slug Post #44

Me too, and I dont even know him... Can anyone explain to me why he did this? What lead up to it? What the purpose of it is? Is it just a quick sort of impromptu vacation, or what?
I'm really interested!!!!
I've always thought about doing something like this, but I've been too much of a pussy.
Payne... You're awesome!

None.

Sep 6 2011, 5:10 pm LoveLess Post #45

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from payne
wanna right an update? :D

#1: Oh_Man's picture of my vacation is fucking hilarious.

#2: I haven't done much dumpster diving since I've reported it because I rarely get the chance to.

#3: I've been hosted by the nicest couple of all times for like 10 days for free! I met them while hitch-hiking.

#4: I'm leaving for a small hitch-hike to meet someone I met on the internet before leaving my home. I met him like 1 week after leaving, and left him some over-charge I had in my bad (in occurence: my climbing gear), so now I'm gonna pick it up.

#5: During those 10 days, I've had the chance to mushroom pick, surf 2 days, camping, fish a shark and a few other fishes, sleep in a sauna, and way more stuff.

And related to the thread, yes, Into The Wild is one of my inspirations.

@Iskatu: if he wants to meet me, I would be extremely happy to. I am currently on the island, but I should be on the main land within 2 weeks.

@Silverslug: I did this mainly because I wanted to live an experience, and because I wasn't sure as of what to do in university, so I took a year off for adventure.

@Ahli: Keep rocking with D1 project.

@Fire_Kame: lol, she's still alive.

@GWN: God, there's like 0 activity there.

@SEN: Move your ass and get v6 done before I come back or I'll send moskitoes eat the toes of the children of every single member! > : O

and as of my futur plans: mushroom picking at Whistler within a month. I'm suppose to meet a friend of the couple hosting me.

Then, I'll try to get hired to work in hostels either at Whistler, or Banff. Hostels=Free hosting + money, and those 2 locations=fun (snowboarding/mountaineering).

and at some point during winter, I shall meet a guy I met on the internet to do some more mountaineering in the region of Banff.

After that, winter should be over and I'll try to get hired as a tree planter for the summer. In the meantime, I'll want to do some survival, canoe trip on the Yukon river, and return on Vancouver Island to do some hikes. Once tree planting ends, I return home. :omfg:

End of report. :D

He spelled mosquitoes wrong. With all these internet friends, I think his chances of getting corn-holed is high.

Quote from payne
oh, and Ahli was asking how often I shower: approx. every week.

Worst one was 10 days, best was 3 days.

None.

Sep 6 2011, 5:17 pm Fire_Kame Post #46

wth is starcraft

*write

no I'm glad it sounds like he's having fun and didn't die.

Sep 6 2011, 5:18 pm LoveLess Post #47

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Fire_Kame
*write

no I'm glad it sounds like he's having fun and didn't die.
Canadians and their spelling.

None.

Sep 6 2011, 6:16 pm Oh_Man Post #48

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Bahahahaha YES!

Sep 6 2011, 6:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #49

wth is starcraft

Quote from Oh_Man
Bahahahaha YES!
>give lip service
>receive lip service

Sep 6 2011, 6:33 pm lil-Inferno Post #50

Just here for the pie

He caught a fucking shark?

Sep 6 2011, 7:37 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #51

👻 👾 👽 💪

Probably a little one ... I doubt he's catching any great whites ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 6 2011, 8:57 pm TiKels Post #52

After that, winter should be over and I'll try to get hired as a tree planter for the summer.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 6 2011, 10:30 pm Raitaki Post #53

Quote from lil-Inferno
He caught a fucking shark?
I went crocodile fishing before....Even lifted bastards up a bit....But them fishing lines have a bad habit of snapping while crocodile fishing D:<

And wtf, what about me payne? :-(

None.

Sep 7 2011, 12:54 am Riney Post #54

Thigh high affectionado

Here I thought he was going to report how he was missing a few limbs and came back with a terminal infection.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 7 2011, 1:50 am Norm Post #55

Quote from TiKels
After that, winter should be over and I'll try to get hired as a tree planter for the summer.

It's not even fair - just how funny that video is.

None.

Sep 7 2011, 2:08 am Dem0n Post #56

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The description on youtube for that video is "The truth about that notorious Canadian right-of-passage." Is tree planting really that big of a deal in Canada? :O

Sep 7 2011, 12:37 pm Oh_Man Post #57

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

u magnificent asshoel

Sep 7 2011, 1:55 pm Sacrieur Post #58

Still Napping

Best one is an architect one:

Philosophy professor showed it to me haha.

None.

Sep 23 2011, 11:14 pm Azrael Post #59

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
The description on youtube for that video is "The truth about that notorious Canadian right-of-passage." Is tree planting really that big of a deal in Canada? :O

I can't say that I've ever heard mention of it from anyone, but I didn't grow up here so who knows. Keep in mind that there may be a difference between provinces, and even between urban and rural areas.

Sep 24 2011, 8:56 pm Riney Post #60

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from facebook
Jérémi 'Gilmour' Berthiaume..
Today

payne: U!.

Me: Hai payne.

payne: where do u live?.

Me: Georgia.

payne: go on Payne's Journey thread and ask SEN people if they live in Canada and if they want to meet Payne.

Payne wants to find you guys :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum