Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mar 23 2011, 8:40 pm
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 2 3 424 >

Mar 23 2011, 11:46 pm Roy Post #21

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
That new action isn't a bad idea... The Infested Terran will never protected because it's mafia-aligned, and there are no doctors on the mafia side.
A medic picking someone at random could accidentally protect a mafia.

As an alternative to making any protection fail, you could make the protection cause the suicide to fail, thus not killing anybody.

Mar 23 2011, 11:51 pm DevliN Post #22

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Not to mention if I was the Infested Terran, I could find the Doctor and ask them to protect me while I fake claim.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 23 2011, 11:56 pm Raitaki Post #23

Quote from DevliN
Not to mention if I was the Infested Terran, I could find the Doctor and ask them to protect me while I fake claim.
^
So.....how bout just stick with Gauss Rifles :awesome:

None.

Mar 23 2011, 11:57 pm NudeRaider Post #24

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

nah, just ignore medic visits. Or kill the medic. But when the IT suicides it dies. For sure.

Mar 23 2011, 11:58 pm DevliN Post #25

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

WHo did the Mafia game with the Bomb? That's how I imagine the Doctor + Infested Terran outcome would be.

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 24 2011, 12:00 am Roy Post #26

Quote from DevliN
WHo did the Mafia game with the Bomb? That's how I imagine the Doctor + Infested Terran outcome would be.
That was my game. My condition was that the bomb had to die to kill the other players. So if a doctor protected the bomb and a mafia hit the bomb, nothing would happen.

However, for this, I think the infested terran should die no matter what when he uses suicide. If a medic protects the infested terran, the infested terran and his target still die. Since the medic wasn't targeting the player that the infested terran attacks, the medic won't die.

Mar 24 2011, 12:03 am Bar Refaeli Post #27

IN.

None.

Mar 24 2011, 12:06 am poison_us Post #28

Back* from the grave

In.

Mar 24 2011, 12:08 am Dem0n Post #29

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

When the Infested Terran suicides, all players visiting that player will die, including Medic. ;D

Quote from name:Raccoon
IN.
Added.

Quote from poison_us
In.
Added.

Mar 24 2011, 12:19 am DevliN Post #30

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Roy
Quote from DevliN
That was my game. My condition was that the bomb had to die to kill the other players. So if a doctor protected the bomb and a mafia hit the bomb, nothing would happen.

However, for this, I think the infested terran should die no matter what when he uses suicide. If a medic protects the infested terran, the infested terran and his target still die. Since the medic wasn't targeting the player that the infested terran attacks, the medic won't die.
I thought we lost a Doctor in the Bomb's death in that game, which is why I brought it up. :/

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 24 2011, 1:56 am Roy Post #31

When the Infested Terran suicides, all players visiting that player will die, including Medic. ;D
All players visiting the target, or all players visiting the Infested Terran?

Mar 24 2011, 2:01 am Dem0n Post #32

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

..:0_0: That brings up a good point... It would be sense that the Infested Terran kills whoever is around the target.. But, if someone's following the Infested Terran, then they would die from an explosion.. Hmm...

I'll just leave it as whoever follows the Infested Terran dies as well. If the townspeople have already created alliances and stuff, then they probably won't be following each other.

Mar 24 2011, 2:04 am Raitaki Post #33

..:0_0: That brings up a good point... It would be sense that the Infested Terran kills whoever is around the target.. But, if someone's following the Infested Terran, then they would die from an explosion.. Hmm...

I'll just leave it as whoever follows the Infested Terran dies as well. If the townspeople have already created alliances and stuff, then they probably won't be following each other.
Just put crap describing bone fragments from the IT flying around after the explosion and jabbing the neck of anyone nearby? :wtfawesome: (maybe except for Science Vessels?)

None.

Mar 24 2011, 2:06 am Roy Post #34

Science vessels are completely vulnerable. Beware of the Infested Terran.

Mar 24 2011, 2:06 am Raitaki Post #35

Quote from Roy
Science vessels are completely vulnerable. Beware of the Infested Terran.
:0_0: :hurr: *scraps his anti-zerg rush Irradiate build*

None.

Mar 24 2011, 2:30 am Aristocrat Post #36

*** LIST OF MAFIA HOSTERS ***

#5 - LoTu)S
#6 - Aristocrat
#7 - poison_us

Hmm, I'm not really active anymore. Shift other people up into that slot?

Dark Templar should gain a night hit that only works on cerebrates. If the target is not a cerebrate, the hit does nothing.

None.

Mar 24 2011, 2:37 am Observer12425 Post #37

In.

None.

Mar 24 2011, 2:38 am rayNimagi Post #38

Make it so that the Cerebrate CAN die during the night. Otherwise, once the Dark Templar dies, the Mafia autowin.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 24 2011, 2:40 am Raitaki Post #39

Quote from rayNimagi
Make it so that the Cerebrate CAN die during the night. Otherwise, once the Dark Templar dies, the Mafia autowin.
^

None.

Mar 24 2011, 6:40 am Derqua Post #40

Sure.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 424 >
  Back to forum