Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: yo sup dawg so i herd life...
yo sup dawg so i herd life...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 5 2011, 6:14 pm
By: Sand Wraith
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Mar 6 2011, 8:18 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #21

👻 👾 👽 💪

-Why do people bother going to school/work/etc.?
To pass the time, and sometimes interesting knowledge is acquired.

-Why do people do the things they do?
To pass the time, and for amusement.

-Why should I bother with staying alive?
Amusement.

-What should you and people in general bother with staying alive?
To waste resources; amusement.

You seem to be doing these things well already. I don't see your problem. :awesome:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 6 2011, 8:53 am Sand Wraith Post #22

she/her

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
You seem to be doing these things well already. I don't see your problem. :awesome:

It's been going mostly well until some time ago, at which point my mood became mercurial and it's only gotten worse. It might just be because of my lack of sleep. I'm not sure how I keep descending into these periods of maniacal gaming and staying up late. I end up getting only a few hours of sleep.

And then whenever I *am* having fun playing a game, listening to a joke, etc., I always have thoughts drift into my mind like "This joy is fleeting," which is an immediate killjoy.

Assuming life is meant to be enjoyed, what would cause all things to become numb and no longer enjoyable?

Mar 6 2011, 9:25 am IskatuMesk Post #23

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Sand Wraith
I've realized (for a while now, actually) that life is pointless
Took you long enough.
- to be lived merely for the pleasure and satisfaction of living itself. Perhaps, mix in "avoiding suffering."
Life is suffering. Don't want to suffer? Shoot yourself.
So, now, I have a few questions.
Alright, have at thee.
-Why do people bother going to school/work/etc.?
Because they're sheep.
-Why do people do the things they do?
This is so widely contextual I cannot address it very easily. People do all sorts of shit. Mostly because they're stupid. Sometimes because they're smart. Need context.
-Why should I bother with staying alive?
Do you fear death? Yes? That's why. No? Shoot yourself.
-What should you and people in general bother with staying alive?
I don't have a gun and I'm too much of a rimjob queer coward to carve out my own liver with a mildly sharp scimitar just yet. Maybe another overdose will give me a good trip to do just that.

Hey, it's Farty. I like that guy. Let's see what he has to say.

Take a lot of drugs. :awesome: Then you'll not just enjoy life, but you'll enjoy everything.
PARTY HARD
How ahead in life are you?
Probably more ahead than me. I was so far ahead that I dripped off the edge of fuck and fell into the pit of shit. It smells bad. Tastes like shit, too.
How productive are you each day?
Sometimes I squeeze out a deuce THIS big!
I find that the more you let go and less productive you get, the more lazy and unmotivated you become.
Yeah, figured that one out around 7-8 years ago. Too bad I had to go done all fuck it up with paranoia, insanity, and a psychological complex that would rip your sphincter.
Try taking another step forward.
"One step forward, five steps back." - US Intelligence Motto
Take life less seriously. In fact, take it entirely as a joke. Happiness can't be found everywhere, but humor can.
FUCK YEAH PARTY HARD
where does my post ask for "help"
I'm not going to help you. I'm going to help me by making light the horrible, nightmarish clusterfuck of an existence you have absolutely no idea skirts around the corner of your vision like a prancing whale with antlers in a tutu.
Life sucks. We're here to make everyone ELSE feel like it doesnt.
Whoever told you that is probably a lot more rich and well-hung than you are. Put a bullet in their head, steal their junk, and jack their ride.

So, here's the deal. When you shove that half-empty bottle full of delicious little capsules into your mouth and swallow 'em down in a crunchy symphony of tasty gellaton, inside you feel something go CLICK. The kind of click that signals an alteration in the flow of the motion within your thoughts. You are acknowledging that times have become bad enough that you are willing to sacrifice all that you have fought for, died for, to make a last, feeble struggle for freedom. You have acknowledged that all you dream, all you desire, will soon cease to exist, and that you desire that numbing oblivion. That God, curse his name, abandoned you in ages long past. That this world - this godless, cursed world - tears at your every tendon with fervor anew upon the black dawn of the devil's hamster wheel.

You realize that you have come to terms with living day by day in an endless asylum of trolling not only other people but yourself. You have become a joke, a mockery of the shadow of an existence you once thought you could achieve. By realizing that existence is pointless, you took the first step to understanding the very terms of the subject you have set forth to yourself. When you close your eyes for what you hope to be the last time, taking in the ashes of your dying world in that last moment of clarity, you already know the answer. And you knew that only you could tell you that answer.

The mere fact you are asking the question tells me that you are yet unfamiliar with the face of death and pain. That you are but a child unfettered by the talons of life's most miserable curses. Somewhere, you have something left that your heart feels is worth fighting for but your mind thinks isn't good enough.
It might just be because of my lack of sleep. I'm not sure how I keep descending into these periods of maniacal gaming and staying up late. I end up getting only a few hours of sleep.
Normal. Live like I do for a week, without no sleep at all slaving away at a meaningless future, or entirely in an endless nightmare unable to trust your own eyes and ears to tell you what's real or not, and you will beg for your blessed sanctuary where you may yet doubt the future.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Mar 6 2011, 11:05 am RIVE Post #24

Just Here For The Pie

Why should we bother to stay alive? Giving up is too easy, n00b! :bleh:

None.

Mar 6 2011, 11:26 am BeDazed Post #25

See your life like this. You are a single cell of an organism called a State. The state provides you with the environment to live, and with resources you can consume. You in turn provide the method of resource distribution, and take part in local businesses in a part of the State.

See yourself as a potential cancer cell. Then you will suddenly realize that you need to change your way of thought, and that life is actually meaningful. Read some philosophy, and maybe to your dislike some religious books. I might suggest Buddhism, since that is where most of your lies within. Having meaning in life is not a bad idea, and it is quite a keystone in any successful lives.

If you convert your life into a 24 hour clock, then I'm at 6:00 AM (20 years old). I might assume that you're still around morning. Instead of having an unproductive thought, might I suggest changing your habit to a more productive life. There is plenty of time left to find meaning, and it doesn't take long to find one- trust me. Just ponder for a week or so, and I guarantee that you'll come up with at least abstract meaning of life. Then at last you'd be a non-cancerous cell. Of course, simply being a non-cancerous cell is far from being a productive cell.

None.

Mar 6 2011, 11:46 am EzTerix Post #26

I think living is better then nothing but nothing for an unknown period of time but maybe that's just me.

life is something, death is nothing, and massive orgies is everything.

None.

Mar 6 2011, 12:32 pm MadZombie Post #27

Did Doodan just tell sandwraith to have a baby?

Anyways, there is no point in life. You can kill yourself if you'd like. I don't because out of curiosity I wonder what happens if I lived a normal life. I have the rest of eternity to be dead. I'll do that later.

Get it together Tyrone

None.

Mar 6 2011, 3:31 pm TiKels Post #28

You give your own life meaning... life doesn't always give you meaning...

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 6 2011, 4:39 pm Riney Post #29

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from MadZombie
Get it together Tyrone

SHIT TYRONE

Why do I have the sudden urge to start singing Separate Ways by Journey... :hurr:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 6 2011, 7:40 pm MadZombie Post #30

watch 5 centimeters per second. That should make you feel better.

None.

Mar 7 2011, 4:53 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #31

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from MadZombie
Did Doodan just tell sandwraith to have a baby?
Babies give you purpose... y'know, like the actual purpose of adults. :wtfawesome:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 7 2011, 7:41 am Vrael Post #32

Why not?

None.

Mar 7 2011, 11:52 am MadZombie Post #33

everyones views on life makes me lol. MOAR.

None.

Mar 7 2011, 12:23 pm OlimarandLouie Post #34

I would be perfectly content if life were one huge game of Minecraft.

None.

Mar 7 2011, 5:20 pm Sand Wraith Post #35

she/her

In the end, all I got from ER at the hospital were a bunch of cop-outs.

"Oh, trust me, there is a lot of meaning."
"You're feeling lousy because of video game addiction."

The only meaningful answers I got were from a 2 of the security guards with whom I asked a few questions.

Probably gonna exchange some e-mails with my psychiatrist now.

Mar 7 2011, 6:41 pm IskatuMesk Post #36

Lord of the Locker Room

lol you went to the ER

Didn't my experience tell you that doesn't do anything?

Well, your psychiatrist hasn't mysteriously moved his practice yet, so you're still a step ahead of me.

Hey, if you're feeling blue in the balls, pop on our vent and listen to me get really angry at mundane shit.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Mar 7 2011, 11:17 pm Sand Wraith Post #37

she/her

Sorry dawg, but I kinda forgot about you while I was at ER.

Well, anyway, I still have the fucking Children's Aid Society all over my ass still, though it feels as if they aren't so much of a big deal anymore. Honestly, they don't bother me much by now.
I *have* to e-mail my psychiatrist now.

Yea, maybe, but I don't really use Vent much, and wouldn't I rather carve out my own legacy of rage, self-loathing, and other sitcom-worthy material?

gggggggggggggg

Mar 7 2011, 11:22 pm TiKels Post #38

You should write a book.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 7 2011, 11:26 pm Sand Wraith Post #39

she/her

Quote from TiKels
You should write a book.

ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

nah, I just write angsty shit

see sig link for details

Mar 8 2011, 11:57 am MadZombie Post #40

Unless you are miserable because of some diesease or something that happened to you that you couldn't prevent or just something bothering you out of your own power, it's your own fault noob.

Start being awesome.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum