Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: yo sup dawg so i herd life...
yo sup dawg so i herd life...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 5 2011, 6:14 pm
By: Sand Wraith
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Mar 13 2011, 2:49 am Kaias Post #61

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Sand Wraith
I am stupid as fuck. Natural intelligence - what is it?

I don't know whether that is out of my power or not. It's kinda depressing to have so many people around you understand black box scenarios so easily. The best I can do it seems is get ahead, but it still bothers me that I'm stupid.
Can you please explain EVERYTHING you just said?

Why do you say you are stupid? What do you mean by "natural intelligence"?
You don't know whether being intelligent is out of your power? What is a black box scenario? Who are the people that understand them? Get ahead of/in what... life?
This was just a clever way of proving his point.

None.

Mar 13 2011, 3:20 am TiKels Post #62

I don't what "point" you are talking about...

Also, assuming an absence of sarcasm in that post, he CLEVERLY displayed that he was UNINTELLIGENT. Mostly contrasting traits. Irony winning.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 13 2011, 3:26 am Kaias Post #63

Quote from TiKels
I don't what "point" you are talking about...

Also, assuming an absence of sarcasm in that post, he CLEVERLY displayed that he was UNINTELLIGENT. Mostly contrasting traits. Irony winning.
That is exactly what I was saying...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2011, 3:31 am by Kaias.

None.

Mar 15 2011, 6:27 am Sand Wraith Post #64

she/her

Oh MAN everythig I do and even don't do makes me such a fucking IDIOT.

Someone fucking tell me I'm a fucking idiot for crying on forums so that I can wittily retort tyat they're a fucking idiot for calling someone out for crying on a forum and tell them they have no life and

Fuck I wish just everything would die so I don't have to fucking care FUCK I WISH I COULD BREAK SOMETHING

Mar 15 2011, 6:32 am Sand Wraith Post #65

she/her

You know, it's when I look at myself and see how far I've really fallen, a pitiful fuckig wild animal, that Itruly wish I could just spontaneously burn up and die and kill everything.

Mar 15 2011, 6:59 am Doodan Post #66

Your restraint and self-consciousness invalidate your claims of being a wild animal.

None.

Mar 15 2011, 7:01 am Sand Wraith Post #67

she/her

ya but the fact that I couldn't realize that fuels my loathing

EDIT:

Besides, I'm cracking, so whatever. I'm just gonna choke on a cock or something.

Mar 15 2011, 9:17 am lil-Inferno Post #68

Just here for the pie

Quote from Sand Wraith
Besides, I'm cracking, so whatever. I'm just gonna choke on a cock or something.
That's a good legacy to leave.

Mar 31 2011, 1:15 am Sand Wraith Post #69

she/her

pharmaceutical time

Mar 31 2011, 1:17 am IskatuMesk Post #70

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Sand Wraith
I'm just gonna choke on a cock or something.

I don't know how I missed this post but I burst out laughing irl thanks bro

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Mar 31 2011, 1:30 am TiKels Post #71

Do you really feel that it's necessary to resort to pharmaceuticals because you can't handle life like the rest of us can?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2011, 1:45 am by TiKels.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 31 2011, 2:26 am NicholasBeige Post #72

Quote from IskatuMesk
Quote from Sand Wraith
I'm just gonna choke on a cock or something.

I don't know how I missed this post but I burst out laughing irl thanks bro

This.

None.

Mar 31 2011, 2:37 am MadZombie Post #73

Robo trip bruh

feels good

None.

Mar 31 2011, 2:46 am Sand Wraith Post #74

she/her

Quote from TiKels
Do you really feel that it's necessary to resort to pharmaceuticals because you can't handle life like the rest of us can?

No,I don't. To be frank, people like you should be the one feeling that it's necessary. There is no expression in English for which I may contain my contempt for the view that you hold. It is your blind presumptions with no particular data that drives me over the edge.

If I had it my way, the world would be swallowed by hate and death. I wish I could cut swaths through the people around me, unleash years worth of contempt for everything around me. Blast the cities and sink the chapels, set ablaze the land with disease and pestilence.

I just want to stomp your face in so hard, bring forth misery, carve your skin, and bite into your flesh.

Indeed, I'd rather not take medication as my psychiatrist recommends, because that would feel like defeat to me. Defeat that I couldn't manage to slay myself or all others in time for the world to tell me that something is wrong with me. Defeat that I would have to relinquish the pure rage that I prayed would incinerate the soils and vaporize the seas, peeling away the sky above to leave all life to asphyxiate.

It's not me who feels it is necessary, it's other people who don't want me to die or kill. If only I could show just how much I hate everything; we wouldn't need this. Just a huge mass grave.

I'd much rather have everyone drop dead, or burn within furnaces. Oh, if only if only, if only my hate alone could kill, for it would.

Mar 31 2011, 3:06 am IskatuMesk Post #75

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Sand Wraith
the world would be swallowed by hate and death.

It isn't already? wtf??????????????????????

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Mar 31 2011, 3:12 am Sand Wraith Post #76

she/her

Quote from IskatuMesk
Quote from Sand Wraith
the world would be swallowed by hate and death.

It isn't already? wtf??????????????????????

naw man, not enough, its gotta be like you're knee-deep in it man, you'll know what im talking about when it happens

EDIT:

like 2012, you'll know when it happens

inb4 "You're pathetic."

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum