Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia Resurrection #2: Post-Apocalypse
Mafia Resurrection #2: Post-Apocalypse
Jan 17 2011, 4:47 pm
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 711 >

Jan 29 2011, 3:34 am Derqua Post #81

I abstain.

None.

Jan 29 2011, 3:49 am Raitaki Post #82

Quote from Derqua, 14 minutes ago
Quote from poison_us
I'm wondering...Rai, since when were you ever so "active"?
Derqua, you do know MZ was killed, right?
I will remove him then, I was just getting all the names and avatars before I logged out.

Quote from Derqua, 14 minutes ago
I abstain.

*bashes the double poster* :hurr:

None.

Jan 29 2011, 4:02 am rayNimagi Post #83

Current Votes:

Voter : Voted For

Roy : Changeling
Dem0ns1ayer : poison_us
Raitaki : Abstain
poison_us : Abstain
OlimarandLouie : poison_us
lil-Inferno : poison_us
Derqua : Abstain
Riney : poison_us
Changeling :

8 out of 9 votes accounted for. Leading candidate: poison_us.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 29 2011, 4:15 pm by rayNimagi.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jan 29 2011, 4:23 am Raitaki Post #84

Quote from Raitaki
=>I vote Changeling.
Ray? =(

None.

Jan 29 2011, 4:29 am OlimarandLouie Post #85

Changeling vote so we can GOGOGO :omfg:

None.

Jan 29 2011, 4:34 am Raitaki Post #86

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Changeling vote so we can GOGOGO :omfg:
Please make it clear before Poison jumps in and troll you or Ray fails to see you vote ;O

None.

Jan 29 2011, 5:49 am poison_us Post #87

Back* from the grave

Quote from rayNimagi
offline contact
Sign in to see contact information
Wut? Anyways, I change my vote to Derqua.

Jan 29 2011, 6:31 am Changeling Post #88

I vote POISON_US
Not like i have a choice

None.

Jan 29 2011, 12:19 pm MadZombie Post #89

:|

None.

Jan 29 2011, 4:20 pm rayNimagi Post #90

Quote from name:The OP
- If I cannot find a vote when skimming through the posts, that vote will not be counted.
- Please go out of your way to make your vote visible. A separate line, color, or font size is nice.

Final Votes:

Voter : Voted For

Dem0ns1ayer : poison_us
Raitaki : Changeling
poison_us : Derqua
OlimarandLouie : poison_us
lil-Inferno : poison_us
Riney : poison_us
Changeling : poison_us

9 out of 9 votes accounted for. Leading candidate: poison_us. Since all votes have been cast, the day will end before 6 pm CST.

Jan 29 2011, 4:33 pm Raitaki Post #91

T_T; Sorry MZ, we failed you T_T; Anyway, I can foresee either me or Changeling lynched tomorrow...o_E;

None.

Jan 29 2011, 4:48 pm rayNimagi Post #92

Night the Second

The decision was made. The survivors surrounded poison_us and carried him to a large, gray rock. Poison_us offered no resistance. He seemed to be softly chuckling as the executioners tied his body to the charred stone.

"What fools these mortals be!" exclaimed poison_us. The executioner drew his knife and slit the innocent man's throat.

Meanwhile, the loner in the gray shirt was still fiddling with his small plastic box. Now, he was finally done. The resourceful survivor extended the antenna from the repaired radio and listened.

The sound wavered for a moment, and settled into a steady stream of soft static.

"Hello? Is anybody out there?" asked the gray shirted-man.

No response. He tried again.

"Is anyone out there alive?" Again, no response.

The loner tried many times more to coax a response from the radio but could not. Just as he was about to give up, the box beeped.

The man jumped. He was shocked, but also excited.

The radio continued beeping, as if it were trying to communicate some sort of code.

"Morse code?" asked the gray-shirted loner, thrilled. "Where are you? Can you speak verbally? I don't know what you're saying!"

The faraway survivor responded with a series of beeps. "-./---/--..--//.--/.//.-././--.-/..-/../.-././/--/---/.-././/--/../-././.-./.-/.-../.../.-.-.-"

"Hold on, let me find someone to translate!" The loner excitedly rushed off towards the meeting place, but was at a loss of words when he found the body of poison_us on the ash-gray rock, all alone in Central Park.

-----

** NIGHT 2 START **
Night 2 will end on Tuesday, February 1st at 6 pm CST.

Jan 29 2011, 4:49 pm MadZombie Post #93

You guys are the worst.

None.

Jan 29 2011, 5:16 pm OlimarandLouie Post #94

Poison... you... :flamer:

None.

Jan 29 2011, 5:34 pm MadZombie Post #95

Don't blame it all on Poison. It's so obvious it's changling it hurts. The only reason I don't post the clues is because I'm dead. I didn't before because I thought it was ridiculously obvious.

:C

None.

Jan 29 2011, 6:25 pm poison_us Post #96

Back* from the grave

Quote from rayNimagi
The survivors surrounded poison_us and carried him to a large, gray rock. Poison_us offered no resistance. He seemed to be softly chuckling as the executioners tied his body to the charred stone.
Haha, like a boss.

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Poison... you... :flamer:
Quote from poison_us
Ordinarily, I'd defend myself, offer a counterpoint as to whom I think mafia are, but at least this way a possible power role doesn't die.

Jan 29 2011, 6:54 pm Roy Post #97

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Everyone who didn't vote for Poison is now under heavy suspicion. Since there was no competing bandwagon, Mafia would almost never vote for an innocent that was assured to die.

Quote from rayNimagi
Abstain is a popular Mafia move.

And in my defense, MZ wanted to lynch Changeling, and he doctored me on the first night.

The morse code clue is a dead giveaway.

The faraway survivor responded with a series of beeps. "NO, WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS."

Derqua.

Jan 29 2011, 9:04 pm Raitaki Post #98

Quote from Roy
Everyone who didn't vote for Poison is now under heavy suspicion. Since there was no competing bandwagon, Mafia would almost never vote for an innocent that was assured to die.

Quote from rayNimagi
Abstain is a popular Mafia move.

And in my defense, MZ wanted to lynch Changeling, and he doctored me on the first night.

The morse code clue is a dead giveaway.

The faraway survivor responded with a series of beeps. "NO, WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS."

Derqua.Ray, my PM >_> (Rai here]

Dead right. Ray, using an official code to code a hint is futile >_>; Try using your own code next time.

None.

Jan 29 2011, 10:56 pm OlimarandLouie Post #99

wut is this giveaway clue?

Derqua will be lynched.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 29 2011, 11:35 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Jan 30 2011, 2:21 am lil-Inferno Post #100

Just here for the pie

Plus he even mentioned it was Morse code...

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 711 >
  Back to forum