Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Put CaptainWill in Random Stuff
Put CaptainWill in Random Stuff
Jan 16 2011, 2:01 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jan 16 2011, 8:44 pm Fire_Kame Post #21

wth is starcraft

We're not nearly organized enough here to get away with something like that.

Jan 16 2011, 9:12 pm NudeRaider Post #22

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 17 2011, 12:19 am by NudeRaider.

Jan 16 2011, 9:19 pm lil-Inferno Post #23

Just here for the pie

Took me a little bit to grasp the true meaning of that.

Jan 16 2011, 9:38 pm NudeRaider Post #24

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

the last one, I suppose? Or both?

Jan 16 2011, 10:19 pm MadZombie Post #25

We're not nearly organized enough here to get away with something like that.
Stop acting like a newfriend. We've had cases were we had games like this. The "if poster doesn't post in x amount of time, we move on" rule never failed. We got this.

None.

Jan 16 2011, 10:39 pm Fire_Kame Post #26

wth is starcraft

Then be my guest, MZ. Start the thread.

Jan 16 2011, 10:47 pm lil-Inferno Post #27

Just here for the pie

Quote from NudeRaider
the last one, I suppose? Or both?
I thought it had to do with your name.

Nude -> Playboy.

Raider -> Raiders.

Jan 17 2011, 12:19 am NudeRaider Post #28

lol. I realized the raiders, but the the other part was totally not on purpose

Jan 17 2011, 6:46 am omginbd Post #29

None.

Jan 20 2011, 3:59 am DevliN Post #30

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The Post Your Pix thread has so much to offer.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 20 2011, 5:27 am Fire_Kame Post #31

wth is starcraft

That last one is pretty good I have to admit.

Jan 20 2011, 6:56 am RIVE Post #32

Just Here For The Pie

None.

Jan 20 2011, 8:44 am DevliN Post #33

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Fire_Kame
That last one is pretty good I have to admit.
I kind of ripped myself off with that one. My friends and I started a Facebook group a couple years ago that revolves around putting a specific picture of me and a specific picture of a friend in random images. That was a great way to kill downtime at work for a few days.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 20 2011, 5:11 pm Fire_Kame Post #34

wth is starcraft

Also awesome, DevliN lol xD

Jan 21 2011, 12:17 am Roy Post #35

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????+?+:::,???????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????+????I,::,:,:,:::.??????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????+?=::~::,,,.,,,.:+:++?????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????===~:~~,,:.,:,..,,::,,+????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????+?::::~::.~:~,,,::,.,..,?++???????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????,,.,,,,:..:~,.:,,,,.,:..,,????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????~,:,..~~...,,..,,.~,,.,,,,:,.??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????,,..,,,.,,.:,,,,..,...,:..,,,??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????,~:,,,.,,::::,,.,,,,,:,,:,,,::,?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????:~,,,,,,~++=~~~~~~~~~:,:,,.,,.:?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????:~,,,:~=?II?++==========~:,..,:?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????,:~~,~?IIII???+++++==++++=:..,:?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????:,::=?IIIII??+++==++++++++:,:,?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????+.:::=?IIIII????++?+++++??+:,,??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????+?,,:+I+=::,.:~+++~:,,..::+=,,??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????:,~I?++=~:::,~=~:::.:~+?=?,,??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????:,=I?::.,,:,:??+=::.:+~=??.~??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????~.?I?++~~~:~?I?+=:,:~==++?.~+?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????+I+?IIII?+=?III?+?+=~===+??:???????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????+I?IIIII??II?I7+++?++++????~+??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????+II??I??????I=+=?+?++???I??????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????I?I??????II:~==++++?????=????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????+?????IIII?+~~~==+?????+????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????+??III+??I++?+??++????+????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????I??+:::,,.,:,:.+???+?+???????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????+++++~~=+=+????I+?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????+=++====~,,:~=++?+????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????++++==+?I?==++++++++??????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????+~=====~~+=+==???+?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????+????=~::~~:,~~+????=?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????I.????+=~~~=+++??+?+.???+?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????=7:II??+++=~==++?++???,7I,:,:???+???????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????+???,~~=77.I???++++===+??+++?=.7I::,:,,:,?+?????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????.~~~~~~=77,,???++++==+=+++?+~.77I:,:,::,:::::~?+????????????????????????
???????????????????????+==~~=~~~~~~~777,~+++++====++=+=:.777=::::::::::::7777???????????????????????
??????????????????+?+I:~~~~~~~~~~~~~=777,,+++=~~~~~~~:.7777?:,,,,,,,,:::::::,:~+????????????????????
???????????????????7:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7777?,,?=~~:::~.77777I::::,:,:,,,,:::::::~~~I??????????????????
????????????????I77:==~~~~~~::~:~~+7~:7777II~,,.,.,7III7I7~:::::,:,,,.,::,,:::~:::7+????????????????
????????????+??7777~~~~~~:::::,7++I:~:~77777IIII,I777777::::....,...,,,:,,,,:::~:~~~+???????????????
??????????????77777,~:::+,777.77,:~~::~::7777777777777~:::::777I::=77.,~:,,,:::::~~~????????????????
?????????????+I=~77~:::77.I,,,~~::~~:::,::~I77777777~:::::,:?~~....:..::~:,,:::,:~:~:+??????????????
????????????+77~~:~::~:.,::::~~~::,:::::::::~:?777::::::::::,==.....I.:,~,::~,,,:~,~==??????????????
????????????+I77,~,:,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.I.....~~.::~:~:~,,,,:,~~~+?????????????
?????????????,77,:.:,:::::::::~:::::::::::::::,,,,::::::,:::,.77+~~I:,:::~~:~.,,:.~~:~??????????????
????????????,:::,..,:::.,:~:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,::.~+~+7,::::~~~:,,~.,~~:=7?????????????
???????????+~:,:,...:,.:~::::~,:::::::,::::::,::::::::::::::::::.7.::::~::~~:.,~.~:::~7?????????????
???????????I:,.,:,....,,,::~::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,:::::,,,~:::~~~~~~=:,,:::~::~+~+???????????
??????????+,::,,,,.,.:,,~:::~~:::::::,::::::::::,:::::,:,,,,,,,,,::~===~~==~:,,,~~~,~~~~????????????
???????????,::,...,,:+?I=7I7?=7777777777I777I7777777III77I777777777I777777777:,::~:,~~~~????????????
???????????:,:,.,,..=I777=I7777777I7I777III7I7II777II777II7II7I7I777777777777,:~::,,~~~=+???????????
??????????.::,,,.,.,=?7+I777777777I77777I777I7?,,+77I77777IIIII7IIII77777777,:,::,,:=~~~~???????????
??????????.::,,,...,.:~I?777777777777IIIII.7777~~7777,IIIIIIIII7II777777I=:.,,,::,,~~~~~~???????????
?????????+:::,,,,,..,.::~~~~~~~=~~~~~:~~~:,7777:~I777~~~~~~:~~~:~~~~~~====~.,,::,.:~~~~~:+??????????
??????????::,,,.,,.....~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~.::::~:::::=::::::::::~~:~~===~~..,:,:,,~~~~~~:???????????
??????????::,,,,,,,........,~~~~~~~~:~~::~~77II:~??II?::::::::~~~~~~:..,,,,,::,.,::::~~~~???????????
?????????+,:.,,,.,.....I,,...,,...,...,....+II7::777~............,.,,,,,,,7,:,,,::~,~:~~~???????????
??????????:,,,,,..,....I?..................?II7,:777I.............,,,,,=777.,,::~:,~~~~~+???????????
?????????I,,,,..........I?+++?++????????IIIII?7,:7II???????????III777777777,,,,:.:~:~:77I???????????
?????????~.,.,,.........+?I?+++++++?????++++??,,:.++?????????II?I777777777~:,,,,:+777777?+??????????
?????????=?II:.,........,,~~~++++++++?+=I7I?++=?I?+?++???????IIII777777I~=~:~==+?II7777++???????????
??????????I???+~?===~:,,::,.,:+++=+++++??+=+I7II==+I???+???I?II7I77?:~~==~~.,==+??I+=+++????????????
????????????I++++~~:::,,::,,,,,.,...,,.,,,,,.,,,:.,,,,,,,,:,,,,::::~~~~~=~~.,::~===+++??????????????
????????????.,::,.......,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::~~~~~=~=,,,:~~====+++?????????????
????????????,:,,,,,,,,..::,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.:::::::::~::~~~~~=~~.,,,~~====+++??+??????????

Jan 21 2011, 1:06 am poison_us Post #36

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????+?+:::,???????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????+????I,::,:,:,:::.??????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????+?=::~::,,,.,,,.:+:++?????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????===~:~~,,:.,:,..,,::,,+????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????+?::::~::.~:~,,,::,.,..,?++???????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????,,.,,,,:..:~,.:,,,,.,:..,,????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????~,:,..~~...,,..,,.~,,.,,,,:,.??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????,,..,,,.,,.:,,,,..,...,:..,,,??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????,~:,,,.,,::::,,.,,,,,:,,:,,,::,?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????:~,,,,,,~++=~~~~~~~~~:,:,,.,,.:?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????:~,,,:~=?II?++==========~:,..,:?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????,:~~,~?IIII???+++++==++++=:..,:?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????:,::=?IIIII??+++==++++++++:,:,?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????+.:::=?IIIII????++?+++++??+:,,??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????+?,,:+I+=::,.:~+++~:,,..::+=,,??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????:,~I?++=~:::,~=~:::.:~+?=?,,??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????:,=I?::.,,:,:??+=::.:+~=??.~??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????~.?I?++~~~:~?I?+=:,:~==++?.~+?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????+I+?IIII?+=?III?+?+=~===+??:???????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????+I?IIIII??II?I7+++?++++????~+??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????+II??I??????I=+=?+?++???I??????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????I?I??????II:~==++++?????=????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????+?????IIII?+~~~==+?????+????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????+??III+??I++?+??++????+????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????I??+:::,,.,:,:.+???+?+???????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????+++++~~=+=+????I+?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????+=++====~,,:~=++?+????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????++++==+?I?==++++++++??????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????+~=====~~+=+==???+?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????+????=~::~~:,~~+????=?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????I.????+=~~~=+++??+?+.???+?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????=7:II??+++=~==++?++???,7I,:,:???+???????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????+???,~~=77.I???++++===+??+++?=.7I::,:,,:,?+?????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????.~~~~~~=77,,???++++==+=+++?+~.77I:,:,::,:::::~?+????????????????????????
???????????????????????+==~~=~~~~~~~777,~+++++====++=+=:.777=::::::::::::7777???????????????????????
??????????????????+?+I:~~~~~~~~~~~~~=777,,+++=~~~~~~~:.7777?:,,,,,,,,:::::::,:~+????????????????????
???????????????????7:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7777?,,?=~~:::~.77777I::::,:,:,,,,:::::::~~~I??????????????????
????????????????I77:==~~~~~~::~:~~+7~:7777II~,,.,.,7III7I7~:::::,:,,,.,::,,:::~:::7+????????????????
????????????+??7777~~~~~~:::::,7++I:~:~77777IIII,I777777::::....,...,,,:,,,,:::~:~~~+???????????????
??????????????77777,~:::+,777.77,:~~::~::7777777777777~:::::777I::=77.,~:,,,:::::~~~????????????????
?????????????+I=~77~:::77.I,,,~~::~~:::,::~I77777777~:::::,:?~~....:..::~:,,:::,:~:~:+??????????????
????????????+77~~:~::~:.,::::~~~::,:::::::::~:?777::::::::::,==.....I.:,~,::~,,,:~,~==??????????????
????????????+I77,~,:,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.I.....~~.::~:~:~,,,,:,~~~+?????????????
?????????????,77,:.:,:::::::::~:::::::::::::::,,,,::::::,:::,.77+~~I:,:::~~:~.,,:.~~:~??????????????
????????????,:::,..,:::.,:~:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,::.~+~+7,::::~~~:,,~.,~~:=7?????????????
???????????+~:,:,...:,.:~::::~,:::::::,::::::,::::::::::::::::::.7.::::~::~~:.,~.~:::~7?????????????
???????????I:,.,:,....,,,::~::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,:::::,,,~:::~~~~~~=:,,:::~::~+~+???????????
??????????+,::,,,,.,.:,,~:::~~:::::::,::::::::::,:::::,:,,,,,,,,,::~===~~==~:,,,~~~,~~~~????????????
???????????,::,...,,:+?I=7I7?=7777777777I777I7777777III77I777777777I777777777:,::~:,~~~~????????????
???????????:,:,.,,..=I777=I7777777I7I777III7I7II777II777II7II7I7I777777777777,:~::,,~~~=+???????????
??????????.::,,,.,.,=?7+I777777777I77777I777I7?,,+77I77777IIIII7IIII77777777,:,::,,:=~~~~???????????
??????????.::,,,...,.:~I?777777777777IIIII.7777~~7777,IIIIIIIII7II777777I=:.,,,::,,~~~~~~???????????
?????????+:::,,,,,..,.::~~~~~~~=~~~~~:~~~:,7777:~I777~~~~~~:~~~:~~~~~~====~.,,::,.:~~~~~:+??????????
??????????::,,,.,,.....~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~.::::~:::::=::::::::::~~:~~===~~..,:,:,,~~~~~~:???????????
??????????::,,,,,,,........,~~~~~~~~:~~::~~77II:~??II?::::::::~~~~~~:..,,,,,::,.,::::~~~~???????????
?????????+,:.,,,.,.....I,,...,,...,...,....+II7::777~............,.,,,,,,,7,:,,,::~,~:~~~???????????
??????????:,,,,,..,....I?..................?II7,:777I.............,,,,,=777.,,::~:,~~~~~+???????????
?????????I,,,,..........I?+++?++????????IIIII?7,:7II???????????III777777777,,,,:.:~:~:77I???????????
?????????~.,.,,.........+?I?+++++++?????++++??,,:.++?????????II?I777777777~:,,,,:+777777?+??????????
?????????=?II:.,........,,~~~++++++++?+=I7I?++=?I?+?++???????IIII777777I~=~:~==+?II7777++???????????
??????????I???+~?===~:,,::,.,:+++=+++++??+=+I7II==+I???+???I?II7I77?:~~==~~.,==+??I+=+++????????????
????????????I++++~~:::,,::,,,,,.,...,,.,,,,,.,,,:.,,,,,,,,:,,,,::::~~~~~=~~.,::~===+++??????????????
????????????.,::,.......,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::~~~~~=~=,,,:~~====+++?????????????
????????????,:,,,,,,,,..::,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.:::::::::~::~~~~~=~~.,,,~~====+++??+??????????

Once more, with feeling!

Jan 24 2011, 6:19 am Roy Post #37

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Jan 24 2011, 5:45 pm Riney Post #38

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from DevliN

This wins the internet

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 24 2011, 7:41 pm poison_us Post #39