Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1229 >

Oct 7 2010, 8:45 pm Norm Post #181

AHHHHH!!! AVENGE ME Fellow townspeople.

Remember my dying words: "Poison_us and Generalpie are scum as hell, and Azrael.Wrath is godfather"

Aveeeennge me!!!!!

None.

Oct 7 2010, 8:50 pm Azrael Post #182

Mortician, you might want to check Norm's role. He may have been Mafia since he died and is still trying to get me killed.

My role has already been confirmed to 2 other confirmed Townies and a third probable Townie.

Oct 7 2010, 9:25 pm OlimarandLouie Post #183

k. I stand corrected.

I'll vote for Lotus, on account of being proved wrong.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 7 2010, 9:30 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 9:40 pm LoTu)S Post #184

Heh, out of all bad votes, this is probably your worst.

Paragraph 1
"Looking for someone?" A man asked Aristocrat.
"Hey, none of your business. What do you want this late at night?" Aristocrat replied.
"Oh, I was just in the neighborhood, and I was wondering if you had some time to talk."
"Uh, no, actually, I'm on my way somewhere."
"Where?"
"Can't say."
"Hah!" The man busted out laughing. "You can't say, can you?" He continued laughing.
"Uh..." Aristocrat took a few steps back.
"Oh, that reminds me of a joke! Is your refrigerator running?"

"Everyone's heard that stupid joke."
"Nah," the man said, "I have a different answer. I say, 'Well then, you don't need to get it fixed!' See, it's funny because everyone expects the 'Better go catch it' thing." He began to laugh again. "Oh, maybe I could mix it up even more! What about asking if your dishwasher is running?"
"I gotta go..."
"Seriously, where are you going?" The man asked.
"None of your fucking business! You want to fight?!" Aristocrat suddenly shouted, pushing the man.
"Heh, whoa, calm down. What's come over you?"
"Look. I don't like you, and I want you to get out of here," Aristocrat explained.
"Okay, okay. I'll leave." The man said.
This seemed to trigger one of Aristocrat's memories, and he fell to his knees in depression.
The man laughed again. "What's wrong with you, man? You're going through mood swings like crazy." Aristocrat didn't respond, apparently lost in his own thoughts. "Oh well," the man said on a more serious note. "One last thing..." He drew a gun, and moments later, Aristocrat is dead.

Starblue told a really bad joke here.
StarBlue -- A girl needs a blood transfusion, so her boyfriends delivers blood. a month later they break up, and the boyfriend wants his blood back. The girl hands him a tampon and says "I'll be making monthly payments, then"

Knowing her grudge against Aristocrat, it's only natural for her to kill him first. In addition, she's 13, which means puberty sets in. That includes the mood swings and Aristocrat's annoyance. I conclude that Starblue was mafia.

StarBlue was on her way home from work when a man began following her. At first, she paid him no mind, but after a while she began to slowly walk faster. The man continued to pursue, and StarBlue finally just started running. She turned the corner quickly to try to lose him, only to find herself at a dead end. She turned around to find that the man had her trapped. "What do you want?" She yelled at him.
"Oh, it's just... Well..." The man started. He was holding a small package. "This is for you. I figured that with everything going on in this town, you deserve it." He set the package down on the sidewalk. "There. I'm sorry if I spooked you. Have a nice night." The man then walked away.
"Huh, a package for me?" StarBlue walked up to the package and looked around. The man was a fair distance away now, and it appeared that he wouldn't be coming back. "Maybe I should have apologized," she thought. "Oh well. What is this?" As soon as she began to reach for the package, however, it made a sharp beep and detonated. What remained of StarBlue's body was thrown into the alleyway by the bomb's blast.
The man continued to calmly walk away from the scene of the crime.

If you include this, considering the order of hits is Protection->Mafia hit->Town hit, It's natural that Starblue as a Mafia player was killed by a vigilante.

Paragraph 5
Norm was taking an evening stroll through the town. He was intercepted by another man. "Good evening," Norm said casually as he continued to walk.
"Hey, dummy, don't you know who I am?" the man said.
Norm paused to glance at the man. "Nope, I have absolutely no idea," he replied and continued to walk.
"Get back here!" the man said as he grabbed Norm and threw him to the ground. "I dun think you thought good enough, so try again!"
"Honestly, I don't know... Do you know me?" Norm asked.
"Yeah, actually, you ripped me off in the past, and now I want revenge," the man responded. "I'm gonna kill you tonight."
"Oh... Okay... Can you let me figure out who you are first?"
"Sure, go ahead."
Norm stood up. "Uh, let's see," he said as he slowly backed away. "Are you the mayor?"
"No."
"Uh," he took another few steps away, "how about..." Norm suddenly busted into a full sprint in the opposite direction.
"How about what?" The man asked. "... Hey! Get back here!" He grabbed his gun and fired at Norm, but he couldn't hit him from that distance. "Dammit," he said as he began to chase Norm.
He caught up because Norm suddenly stopped running, a confused expression on his face. "Wait a second. I know who you are. You're-" The man shot Norm through the skull.

who was the Mayor on the first game and who thought that Norm's Courage clue completely ripped him off? WingZero.

Paragraph 3

A man approached the front door of the house and knocked.
Derqua opened the door. "Hello, may I help you?"
The man raised an eyebrow, clearly expecting someone else. He tried peeking behind Derqua, but couldn't see anyone behind him.
Derqua noticed this. "Oh, are you looking for someone else? I'm sorry. He's not here."
"Who's at the door, Derqua?" A voice from inside asked.
"Ugh... Hey, who are you, anyway?" Derqua asked the visitor.
The man made no comment, but attempted to walk past Derqua to see who was inside. Derqua pushed him back when he reached the doorway.
"You don't talk much, do you?" Derqua asked. "Well, look, either you give me one good reason to let you in, or you can just walk on home. What's it gonna be?"
The visitor drew a gun and pointed it at Derqua, motioning it to tell him to move out of the way. Derqua quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it to the ground before the visitor could fire.
"That was a mistake," Derqua said as be disarmed the visitor and held him by the throat. "Who do you work for?" he demanded as he lifted the man into the air.
The man struggled, but said nothing. He tapped the side of his foot into the door frame, and a hidden blade flipped out of the tip of his shoe. He then quickly thrusts it into Derqua's throat. As Derqua fell to the ground, the visitor stood over the body in sadness. The visitor then decided to flee from the scene.

We got a quiet scenario here. This probably needs more analysis. Either Imago or Demon, both being the most quiet.

I vote Echo based on Neki's and Az's clues.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 7 2010, 10:02 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 9:44 pm Azrael Post #185

LoTu)S managed to pass my confirmation test to determine that he is Town aligned.

The person who seems next-most guilty according to Neki's clue gathering is Echo.

The time is 16:40. A gunshot echoes through the west side of town for the first time. "Damn, you're fast," an armed yet disappointed man says to his target.
"Calm down," resonates a second voice. "An example will be made: not his message, but ours. This is our town now."

resonate
- 9 of 9 thesaurus results
Main Entry: resonate
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: resound
Synonyms: echo, oscillate, reproduce, reverberate, ring, sound, vibrate
Notes: resonate means 'to expand, to intensity, or amplify the sound of,' whereas resound means 'to throw back, repeat, the sound of'

Quote from Echo's title
Welcome to the Silent Echo Network

He is met with silence. "Nothing to say, huh? Cat caught your tongue?" The silent man stares at him dully, with clear disapproval of the actions that recently occurred. After a brief moment of silence, the attacker aimed and pulled the trigger again. A pathetic click is emitted from the gun as it attempts to fire a non-existent bullet. "Heh," says the armed man, "count yourself lucky, pal; next time, you're dead." The armed man turns around and begins to leave. The silent man, after what appeared to be a moment of contemplation, draws his own weapon of choice.

The time is 1:30. Three car alarms go off simultaneously. This is another consecutive night of high crime and violence throughout the area. While crime was not completely rampant on the west side of town, the rest of the town was engulfed in burglaries, vandalism, and even an occasional murder.

I change my vote to Echo.

Oct 7 2010, 10:17 pm OlimarandLouie Post #186

[thinking aloud]

Hmm... what am I to do? It appears that after I voted for LoTu)s, he comes up with what Azreal deems to be sufficient evidence to pass his test. Now, If I suddenly switch my vote to Echo, I will appear suspicious for following a bandwagon. Yet, If I continue to keep my vote on LoTu)S, I will appear suspicious if and most probably when everyone else votes for Echo. If I abstain, then one might think that I am mafia, because I am not changing my vote to who the most vocal person thinks is mafia, thus one thinking that I am not lynching a potential partner.

I hate reverse psychology...

[/thinking aloud]

I change my vote to Echo, on account of being... (whatever the word for one step below "proved" is) wrong twice, and also more sufficient evidence.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 10:20 pm Roy Post #187

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Vote Progress
Voter :: Voted

Ashamed :: LoTu)S
Dem0nS1ayer :: LoTu)S
Neki :: LoTu)S (3)
LoTu)S :: Echo
Azrael.Wrath :: LoTu)S Echo
OlimarandLouie :: LoTu)S Echo (3)
Raccoon :: Abstain

Currently up for lynching: LoTu)S, Echo

Oct 7 2010, 10:23 pm OlimarandLouie Post #188

Quote from Roy

Add Night 1 :awesome:

None.

Oct 7 2010, 10:48 pm Neki Post #189

I vote for Echo. :awesome:

None.

Oct 7 2010, 10:53 pm Echo Post #190

I vote LoTu)S to keep myself alive.

The clue interpretations are beyond retarded.

Obvious scheme by mafia to get an innocent person killed.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 11:18 pm ImagoDeo Post #191

Quote from Echo

Aha, protestation. That's a clear indication of guilt.

I vote Echo.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 11:20 pm Bar Refaeli Post #192

Quote from Echo

"The desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, which is demonstrated by every page of the history of the whole world."

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 8 2010, 12:39 am by Raccoon.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 12:10 am Roy Post #193

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I'm going to allow votes up until tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST, or sooner if at least 17/19 players have voted.

Vote Progress
Voter :: Voted

Ashamed :: LoTu)S
Dem0nS1ayer :: LoTu)S
Echo :: LoTu)S (3)
LoTu)S :: Echo
Azrael.Wrath :: LoTu)S Echo
OlimarandLouie :: LoTu)S Echo
Neki :: Echo
ImagoDeo :: Echo (5)
Raccoon :: Abstain

Not voted: poison_us, Leeroy_Jenkins, Wing Zero, DevliN, Tempz, EzTerix, LoveLess, Artanis186, NudeRaider, Generalpie

Currently up for lynching: Echo

Oct 8 2010, 12:12 am Aristocrat Post #194

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1172

None.

Oct 8 2010, 12:18 am Azrael Post #195

One of the two "confirmed Townies" I mentioned earlier is Mortician, so Echo is lying.

By the way, why did you leave out the rest of the conversation? I think it gives his statement better context.

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1173

Me: "Mortician is one of the most important roles in the game."
Echo: "THATS MY ROLE SRSLY!"

We'll kill him and the real Mortician will check his role tonight to see what the story is.

Edit: Ugh, stop whispering me about this. Almost everyone I've confirmed so far has sent me something going "omg only one other person is confirmed?!" I said there were 2 confirmed Townies to throw Mafia off, like I'm going to give the actual number :rolleyes: It's somewhere between 3 and 22.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 8 2010, 12:45 am by Azrael.Wrath.

Oct 8 2010, 12:39 am Bar Refaeli Post #196

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath

One of the two "confirmed Townies" I mentioned earlier is Mortician, so Echo is lying.

By the way, why did you leave out the rest of the conversation? I think it gives his statement better context.

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1173

Me: "Mortician is one of the most important roles in the game."
Echo: "THATS MY ROLE SRSLY!"

We'll kill him and the real Mortician will check his role tonight to see what the story is.

"If they don't depend on true evidence, clue-finders are no better than gossips. "

None.

Oct 8 2010, 12:50 am Echo Post #197

Bandwagon PoS.

Vote Lotu)S to save me. You will not regret. Lettuce be reality, this bandwagon is the bandwagon of nonsense.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 1:01 am Azrael Post #198

Quote from Echo
Vote Lotu)S to save me.

Why would you want LoTu)S lynched when he's now one of the multiple confirmed Townies?

Oh right, because you're Mafia. Not only do you have tons of clues against you, but you tried to fake claim too.

Oct 8 2010, 1:11 am Echo Post #199

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from Echo
Vote Lotu)S to save me.

Why would you want LoTu)S lynched when he's now one of the multiple confirmed Townies?

Oh right, because you're Mafia. Not only do you have tons of clues against you, but you tried to fake claim too.

Lol you guys are probably mafia trying to make other innocent people look like they are mafia. You don't even have proof outside of your little "ring" to prove that one another is a "confirmed" townie.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 1:16 am Azrael Post #200

Quote from Echo
Lol you guys are probably mafia trying to make other innocent people look like they are mafia. You don't even have proof outside of your little "ring" to prove that one another is a "confirmed" townie.

Okay, let me just share all the names and roles publicly along with the method of confirming them.

Anything for a suspected Mafia that fake claims Townie roles.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1229 >
  Back to forum