Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1429 >

Oct 8 2010, 3:29 am Echo Post #221

It's hilarious how easily two townies can be manipulated by mafia. Other 4 is obviously mafia.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:37 am Azrael Post #222

Wrong. You're Mafia so I'm guessing all the people voting for you so far are Townies.

You fake claimed a power role, that means you're Mafia. That's how we got Zilean last time, and how we got you now.

Oct 8 2010, 3:42 am Echo Post #223

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Wrong. You're Mafia so I'm guessing all the people voting for you so far are Townies.

You fake claimed a power role, that means you're Mafia. That's how we got Zilean last time, and how we got you now.

I didn't realize that I was Zilean.

Maybe you're mafia? Especially because of all these nonsense you are pulling out of your ass just to get an innocent person killed.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:46 am Azrael Post #224

Quote from Echo
I didn't realize that I was Zilean.

No, you're just doing the exact same thing he did last game.

He fake claimed Doctor because he was Mafia. You fake claimed Mortician because you are Mafia.

Pretty simple, really.

Oct 8 2010, 3:48 am Neki Post #225

Too bad I won't have the joy/sadness of seeing Echo's true role when he's dead. If you were a real god, you wouldn't be getting lynched. :awesome:

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:51 am poison_us Post #226

Back* from the grave

Real quick, I'm gonna say this and then let you two fight to the death:

Come now, Mr. Echo, you knew this was coming. You knew that one day, it'd be you or him. That's why Lotus's been kept underground, for "security purposes". That's why there are several of your men close to Lotus. Men that could be counted on. All you have to do is say the word.

Oct 8 2010, 3:51 am Azrael Post #227

Quote from Neki
Too bad I won't have the joy/sadness of seeing Echo's true role when he's dead.

I'll post the Mortician's result after the night ends ^^ He's going to check Echo.

Oct 8 2010, 3:58 am Echo Post #228

Too bad there aren't any actual clues on me.

Azrael's accusations are retarded, and people are following him blindly.

Go read the night post again and see if there is a single clue on me.

The only people that Azrael knows the roles of is only the mafia. Obviously mafia would know each others roles.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:59 am DevliN Post #229

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I've been away from my computer since yesterday morning, and probably won't be home until tomorrow morning. Trying to follow all this on my iPhone is a pain. I'll abstain until I can catch up on this. :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 8 2010, 3:59 am Azrael Post #230

Quote from Echo

You fake claimed a power role.

You. Fake. Claimed. A. Power. Role.

That trumps all clues anyways.

And yes, a number of clues do point to you. Not that it matters.

Oct 8 2010, 4:01 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #231

Quote from Echo

I vote for Echo.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 4:01 am Echo Post #232

Quote from Echo

Stop using that as a clue. It's not an actual clue that Roy write and it makes you look really retarded.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 4:04 am Norm Post #233

Ah, I can see AZ is on another troll fest trying to ruin the forum games for innocent players. If it matters to anyone, I wasn't suspicious of this Echo guy b4 I died...

None.

Oct 8 2010, 4:11 am Azrael Post #234

I can see Norm is on another troll fest trying to ruin the forum game for players that are actually playing.

Oct 8 2010, 4:14 am Echo Post #235

Whatever man. I'm most likely dead by tomorrow afternoon. I'm not even going to be on until evening tomorrow. If I die, I hope the real mortician reveals my role. When it is revealed, you guys should lynch Azrael, whether he is mafia or not. We don't need people who don't use clues to accuse people playing this game.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 4:18 am Azrael Post #236

Quote from Echo
If I die, I hope the real mortician reveals my role.

You shouldn't have tried pretending you were Mortician in the first place. That's something only Mafia do.

Oct 8 2010, 5:17 am poison_us Post #237

Back* from the grave

Our story begins, as these stories often do, with a young up-and-coming politician. He's a deeply religious man and a member of the conservative party. He is completely single-minded convictions and has no regard for the investigative process. Eventually, his party launches a special project in the name of 'civic security'. At first, it is believed to be a search for mafia and it is pursued regardless of its cost. However, the true goal of the project is power, complete and total hegemonic domination. The project, however, ends violently... but the efforts of those involved are not in vain, for a new ability to wage war is born from the blood of one of their victims.

Imagine a troll - the most terrifying troll you can, and then imagine that you and you alone have the cure. But if your ultimate goal is power, how best to use such a weapon? It is at this point in our story that along comes a spider. He is a man seemingly without a conscience; for whom the ends always justify the means and it is he who suggests that their target should not be an enemy of the country but rather the country itself. Three targets are chosen to maximize the effect of the attack: a school, a tube station, and a water-treatment plant. Several hundred die within the first few weeks. Until at last the true goal comes into view.

Before the Echo crisis, no one would have predicted the outcome of the lynchings. No one. But after the lynchings, lo and behold, a miracle. Some believed that it was the work of God himself, but it was a pharmaceutical company controlled by certain party members made them all obscenely rich. But the true genius of the plan was the fear. A year later, several extremeists are tried, found guilty, and executed while a memorial is erected to canonize their victims. Fear became the ultimate tool of this person. And through it our leader was ultimately appointed to the newly created position of High Inquisitor. The rest, as they say, is history.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 8 2010, 5:27 am by poison_us. Reason: copypasta fail ("builterected")

Oct 8 2010, 5:24 am Neki Post #238

I'm not going to lie, you and Raccoon constantly doing V for Vendetta quotes all day doesn't really add anything to the game, you're just being extremely annoying now. :awesome:

None.

Oct 8 2010, 5:31 am LoTu)S Post #239

So thats what they were....

None.

Oct 8 2010, 5:35 am Neki Post #240

What if Echo fool? Then we all just the Game at the same. :(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1429 >
  Back to forum