Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2427 >

Feb 9 2010, 6:02 am Devourer Post #421

Hello

Quote from Centreri
Dev, how 'private' are the private channels? Can moderators see them? Can we be punished for saying something in them, whether they can see them or not?
No, they are really private. Without a password noone will ever see what was going on in there, but I am still thinkin of a moderating system. Also to ensure that noone can read your private stuff you can use /clear in your channel which will delete all shouts in there.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 9 2010, 9:34 pm rockz Post #422

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Also to ensure that noone can read your private stuff
Why did you give special access to Peter Noone?

If PMs are completely private, there should be no reason private channels can't be private.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 10 2010, 2:14 am poison_us Post #423

Back* from the grave

I noticed that you added a new forum (Mapmaking Tools), but I find its icon rather...similar...to the icon for Melee Projects. I've made icons to fix that, if you want to use them.

and

Feb 10 2010, 2:47 am Neki Post #424

How about letting us host avatars off-site? :D

Quote from poison_us
I noticed that you added a new forum (Mapmaking Tools), but I find its icon rather...similar...to the icon for Melee Projects. I've made icons to fix that, if you want to use them.

and

Also, do want.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 10 2010, 2:55 am by Taylor Swift.

None.

Feb 10 2010, 2:51 am Apos Post #425

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Taylor Swift
How about letting us host avatars off-site? :D
It was there but now it's disabled.

Feb 10 2010, 6:23 am Devourer Post #426

Hello

Quote from rockz
Also to ensure that noone can read your private stuff
Why did you give special access to Peter Noone?

If PMs are completely private, there should be no reason private channels can't be private.
It was by request of JaFF as his comp seems to be too slow for MSN AIM ICQ.... , but he would like to talk to moose and other guys on SEN regulary and instantly. Private channels are not so much instant but still nice. Oh and don't worry, I already got several smaller ideas for gmods/smods to moderate stuff

Feb 10 2010, 4:17 pm poison_us Post #427

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us

and

Also, do want.
The people have spoken, DeV :)

Feb 10 2010, 4:21 pm Devourer Post #428

Hello

Quote from poison_us
Quote from poison_us

and

Also, do want.
The people have spoken, DeV :)
added. Might need to clear cache. Thanks.

Feb 13 2010, 1:03 am payne Post #429

:payne:

1) Allow us to change our votes on a DLDB file
2) Fix the "Go to last post read" function. I do not know why, but it doesn't work all the time: some times, I am directed to a post I've made weeks ago even though I have posted after that said post.

None.

Feb 15 2010, 3:22 pm poiuy_qwert Post #430

PyMS and ProTRG developer

http://www.staredit.net/topic/8307/ doesn't remember when I last read it, it always takes me to this post when trying to view the last unread post.

Feb 15 2010, 7:25 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #431

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:zany_001
I have an idea, how about a page that shows the current Op SEN stuff, from the SEN bot? It's possible to do, and you could steal code from Jinxbot[Web] probably.
ohey, I've done that. :D

Quote from name:BluEditor
I have an idea, how about a page that shows the current Op SEN stuff, from the SEN bot? It's possible to do, and you could steal code from Jinxbot[Web] probably.

Clan Orig had one of these for their clan channel. Might want to ask whoever made the Clan's site how they managed that.
It's still there. ;o And I was able to (easily) do it because the bot and server are the same machine.

.... I just remembered Moose and I were discussing ways to communicate the bot with the server a long time ago. :P
If I ever finish find the HTTP requester program I was working on for this I could talk with Devourer and set up a system. (Maybe like every 5 minutes it updates a snapshot from op SEN? Either chat or just the users there.)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 15 2010, 7:41 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 16 2010, 7:10 am Jack Post #432

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
ohey, I've done that. :D

Quote from name:BluEditor

Clan Orig had one of these for their clan channel. Might want to ask whoever made the Clan's site how they managed that.
It's still there. ;o And I was able to (easily) do it because the bot and server are the same machine.

.... I just remembered Moose and I were discussing ways to communicate the bot with the server a long time ago. :P
If I ever finish find the HTTP requester program I was working on for this I could talk with Devourer and set up a system. (Maybe like every 5 minutes it updates a snapshot from op SEN? Either chat or just the users there.)
Or channel donuts, methinks. Op SEN is mostly a spam fest.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 16 2010, 10:23 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #433

👻 👾 👽 💪

channel donuts? wut?

Users online would be easier, and you really don't need to see what is being said in the channel. (I agree with being a spamfest.)

I think user-is-online would be a cool feature. That might actually be what Moose and I were discussing before, but I don't remember. :P

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 16 2010, 6:35 pm Jack Post #434

Channel donuts is like the new Op SEN, without the spam(mostly).

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 16 2010, 8:18 pm rockz Post #435

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

do we need to start banning spammers or something? It doesn't seem that bad to me whenever I'm there. What's the point of a channel if nobody talks?

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 16 2010, 10:48 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #436

👻 👾 👽 💪

It never looks bad when I look at it... Half the time nobody is talking. If someone is being specifically spammy they should be kicked/banned. ;o

I just checked right now, 10 users in channel and nobody is saying anything.

Feb 18 2010, 11:10 am payne Post #437

:payne:

Show 'Enters' in Wiki Discussions.
Make creator of a Wiki Draft able to delete their own draft.

None.

Feb 18 2010, 7:34 pm Jack Post #438

I thought of a way to make quotes better: make it so quoting someone quotes their profile ID, instead of name. Then, if they have a name change, it'd show their new name. You'd have to add parsing for [quote id:123456] to change it to a name and link to profile.

Red classic.

Feb 18 2010, 7:36 pm Devourer Post #439

Hello

I thought of a way to make quotes better: make it so quoting someone quotes their profile ID, instead of name. Then, if they have a name change, it'd show their new name. You'd have to add parsing for [quote id:123456] to change it to a name and link to profile.
the problem is that it parses the text (and setting the name after parsed) before inserting in the sql table. Also, if I would change it this could make the server lagg. So, no sorry. :bleh:

Feb 23 2010, 1:41 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #440

👻 👾 👽 💪

User's Time seems to be 8 hours behind what it should be?
Right now it is Feb 22 @ 6:41 PM. In my profile it says Feb 22 @ 10:41 am.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2427 >
  Back to forum