Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2227 >

Feb 4 2010, 6:09 pm Jack Post #381

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Can you make it so we can type /j [channel] [pass], and to go back to main, we type /home or something?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 4 2010, 6:11 pm Devourer Post #382

Hello

Quote from name:zany_001
Can you make it so we can type /j [channel] [pass], and to go back to main, we type /home or something?
Later. Not today.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 4 2010, 6:21 pm MadZombie Post #383

I think account information and contact information has too much space. Move it under Statistics and make it the same size.

For "About me" ;D

None.

Feb 5 2010, 1:34 am Jack Post #384

Could we have a skin option that randomizes skins each reload/log in?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 5 2010, 1:55 am MadZombie Post #385

these commands would be better if the shout box was more...responsive(might just be me). instead you should have the command in the global shout box in the "extra" tab or make a new tab and call it "channels"

None.

Feb 5 2010, 6:06 am Jack Post #386

I have an idea, how about a page that shows the current Op SEN stuff, from the SEN bot? It's possible to do, and you could steal code from Jinxbot[Web] probably.

Red classic.

Feb 5 2010, 6:07 am Devourer Post #387

Hello

I do not know how and I don't like stealing codes :S (except for IP's internal pieces :D)

Feb 5 2010, 6:26 am Jack Post #388

Quote from Devourer
I do not know how and I don't like stealing codes :S (except for IP's internal pieces :D)
:( i thought as much, although it would be very hawt. BTW it wouldn't be stealing, as it's public code AFAIK.

Red classic.

Feb 5 2010, 3:17 pm Devourer Post #389

Hello

new commands for the shoutbox: /quit (or /q) -> leave current private channel. /join [channel] [password] (or /j [channel] [password] ) will join/host a channel
Fixed bug that not all subscribed topics were displayed at the top left cornor. Now it displays at most two at the same time.

Feb 5 2010, 3:33 pm BlueWolf Post #390

I have an idea, how about a page that shows the current Op SEN stuff, from the SEN bot? It's possible to do, and you could steal code from Jinxbot[Web] probably.

Clan Orig had one of these for their clan channel. Might want to ask whoever made the Clan's site how they managed that.

None.

Feb 5 2010, 4:24 pm payne Post #391

:payne:

The 'File Spotlight' shown on the Portal page isn't the same as the one in the 'DLDB'.

None.

Feb 5 2010, 4:54 pm Devourer Post #392

Hello

fixd

Feb 5 2010, 10:00 pm Devourer Post #393

Hello

New skin available: augustgrad, made by apos Screen

Feb 5 2010, 11:11 pm rockz Post #394

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Please replace the purple unread exclamation. Current one is too dark do differentiate between the gray one. I've also made exclamations for all the other colors too earlier in this thread.

Moar orange stuff:

IDK if you ever got the purple online offline stuff either:

Red Online to fit the zerg theme:

The current orange topic icons look terrible, use the ones for "planets".
Moar edit icons (protip: edit the original green ones, then in "hue-saturation" in gimp, you can just colorize the green color.)

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Feb 5 2010, 11:58 pm by rockz.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 6 2010, 6:28 pm Jack Post #395

Make it so that accounts with the same IP address/email are flagged for moderator attention. Not autobanned, in case people like TZ have siblings on SEN. This would help prevent ban evasion and mineral abuse. Obviously, new emails can be made/proxies used, but it makes it harder at least.

Red classic.

Feb 6 2010, 6:37 pm Devourer Post #396

Hello

Added command /clear (or /c) to clear a channel's history. Only the founder of the channel can do so. Later he will be able to designate people as new owners. You can see the channel owner when not being on the global shoutbox site.

Feb 6 2010, 7:44 pm BlueWolf Post #397

Quote from rockz
Please replace the purple unread exclamation. Current one is too dark do differentiate between the gray one. I've also made exclamations for all the other colors too earlier in this thread.

Moar orange stuff:

IDK if you ever got the purple online offline stuff either:

Red Online to fit the zerg theme:

The current orange topic icons look terrible, use the ones for "planets".
Moar edit icons (protip: edit the original green ones, then in "hue-saturation" in gimp, you can just colorize the green color.)

You should make a firing bunker as online, and a non-firing as offline. That'd be cool.

None.

Feb 6 2010, 7:59 pm Jack Post #398

Topic subscription notification links should take you to the most recent unread post, instead of the start of the topic, which is what it does currently IIRC.

Red classic.

Feb 6 2010, 8:01 pm Devourer Post #399

Hello

Topic subscription notification links should take you to the most recent unread post, instead of the start of the topic, which is what it does currently IIRC.
They for now are linking you to the last post but I'll let them link you to the first unread post later.

Feb 6 2010, 11:52 pm poiuy_qwert Post #400

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Got this inside the shoutbox on the Global Shoutbox page when I left it on autorefresh for a bit:
Code
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/starlite/public_html/display.php on line 313

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/starlite/public_html/display.php on line 313

Options
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2227 >
  Back to forum