Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: 1 2 327 >

Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

This is official.
  • DLDB-thumbnail bug, which linked you to a 404-page, is now fixed
  • Added more tag-suggestions in the Editing-area of a map inside of the DLDB
  • Added the category "Puzzle" in the DLDB
  • Added the category "Adventure" in the DLDB
  • Fixed problems with Syphon's Epic skin such as the profile-tabs and the marine's arm*
  • Fixed the marine-image of carbonite skin
  • Added a blue forum-icon-set*
  • Fixed formatting errors in the Settings-Overview
  • Replaced wrong text in the Navigation-Settings which told you stuff about Gaming Header and such
  • Updated the Classic Skin's header
  • Added clickable smilies under the Extras-section of the Shoutbox
  • In the DLDB (at least under "Browse") there are no longer maps listed which does not have a title (=not avaible)
  • DLDB-Gods can now edit and delete Reviews
  • Recent Reviews are now showing correctly (in the index of the DLDB)
  • The Reviews-counter inside of a file is now counting right
  • Bug in posts which didn't let you see the poster's contact-information has been fixed.
  • Removed cloud-section in the DLDB for now as it is unused.
  • Replaced underlined links in the DLDB-Tabs of a file with not underlined links. (They just looked scary)
  • there are no longer maps floating around with no maptitle.
  • every file now got a thumbnail.
  • Added direct link for writing a review for a file inside of the Reviews-tab of it.
  • For now the manual uploading of a thumbnail and images works. Keep in mind that (for reasons I do not understand yet) The last image automaticly becomes your thumbnail. Going to fix that soon. Fixed.
  • Fixed the thumbnail-sizes bug in the Search and My-Files pages.
  • In the reviews section, there now is the correct thumbnail of the file the review is written about.
  • Page-system in the DLDB under the section "My Files" now works (you could change the page but the same files were listed all the time before).
  • DLDB Gods, DLDB Managers and Administrators can now delete comments and in addition to that a notice will be sent to the author of the comment.
  • DLDB-Gods and Managers now receive notices when a file got reported
  • DeVouReR (for now only I) receives a notice when a comment got reported
  • Improved the Search function
  • In here, Global Mods and Admins are now able to see deleted topics.
  • Global Space is now fixed (you still have all attachments but you need to have less than 100% used to upload new ones).
  • This bug of page-listing has been fixed.
  • Generating images from the Map is now working! (Database)
  • When uploading a map the minimap will be automaticly generated as an image and thumbnail.
  • Fixed the picture-bug that recources and start locations were not positioned correctly.
  • On new uploaded files and older files (means: not at all files) there are the counters of Locations, Strings, Units and Triggers listed.
  • DLDB-Gods, admins and DLDB-Managers can now re-parse those force-information, map dimensions, tileset, locations, strings, units and triggers with a button.
  • Added a standard-Thumbnail for files with the extension "zip"
  • When replacing a file the forces, locations, triggers, units, tileset, dimensions and description are now getting-reparsed (thanks to payne for finding that bug)
  • Added a managing area for dldb-gods, dldb-managers and admins.
  • When a dldb-god or moderator (or admin) adds a file to spotlight it is listed in it's file-history.
  • When a dldb-god/moderator or admin sets a file visible, invisible or destroys a lock this will be listed in the file's history.
  • When someone writes a review for a file that will be listed in the file's history as "xxx has written a review for this file."
  • Fixed the [more] bug inside of the DLDB-Splash Page (the index) which sometimes linked you to an invalid file.
  • When posting a reply, creating a topic, editing a post a button called "S" is added to add those [ s ] [ / s ] tags, these will strike out the text.
  • When posting a reply, creating a topic, editing a post a button to add a youtube-video is added.
  • Fixed the Progress-listing
  • Fixed a bug of displaying a broken image inside of a closed topic. The image now is completly removed and the text "Topic Locked" still remains.
  • When a file got updated: the time of the last update is now visible in the file's page Example
  • You can now browse through the images of a file with two links instead of that huge list of avaible images. Try it out!
  • Added a new interface for writing a description inside of the DLDB. It's just like the one when you are writing a reply in the forum, all those clickable smilies and functions and such.
  • Force-Names are no longer able to scratch the design as I have set the limit of the characters to 25 (per force).
  • Added the color Gray to the dropdown-box "color"
  • Added a comments-counter and files-counter for profiles example
  • Added medals for DLDB-Gods, DLDB-Managers and Global Moderators.
  • Added the posibility to set an unique forum-color which will be listed as a new item in the drop-down-box "color" when (for example) writing a reply. You can set it here .
  • DLDB-Gods can now suspend members from submitting files and/or commenting.
  • Inside of a forum the start-time of a topic is now listed, too.
  • members with tier 3 (regular) or better can now use forum-icons.
  • In profiles the Online: Unknown Location bug is fixed. I will probably add better arguments so they make more sense, right now it is not that user-friendly.
  • Enabled Shoutbox-Color for every user who is a regular or better.
  • Find Names is now working ( http://www.staredit.net/?p=messages&area=compose )
  • DLDB-Gods can now suspend members from editing files which are not uploaded by themselves.
  • In the profile-tab, under the area "Contributions", Recent Tutorials is now changed to Recent Reviews (thx to zany)
  • New medal-images for Admin and Activity 30+, made by Jamal, thanks a lot. To see them you might have to clear your cache first, else visit Moose's profile to see them both
  • Improved the Bump function, it now marks the forum as unread, but it still is a tad buggy as it says that the last post is only some seconds ago when returning to the forum index :S
  • "Hide/show save-boxes" is now working inside of the global shoutbox. Before it only hid the checkboxes, but did not display them again when unselecting it.
  • Moose has added me to the Staff :) Link
  • Fixed several bugs in the Settings, such as "Preview icons:" were not displayed before.
  • Fixed formatting problems inside of the settings navigation (this)
  • Admins, Gmods ands Mods can now read deleted posts, list of deleted posts can be find inside of the member-log (for example)
  • New medal-image for Donors, made by Jamal, thanks a lot. To see them you might have to clear your cache first, else visit Devlin's Profile
  • Shoutbox Moderators can now actually delete shouts.
  • Shoutbox Moderators can now delete shouts they have shouted by themself (on DT_BattleKruser's request)
  • New forum-icons pack: SC2 Protosss Icon, applies to every Forum (except for the hosted ones), I still like it so I decided it to make public. Screen , Settings
  • Added a subtitle for the forum "Terrain"
  • If you wish you can now hide all mini-icons, you can find that option here.
  • New SEN-Skin available! A red version of the classic skin, made by me. You can select it in the display section of your settings. Screen.
  • Now, the best update so far: Maplantis Skin for SEN! Made by Falkoner, Polaris and DeVouReR, in addition: Forum-Icon-set from Maplantis is also available!
  • New Forum icons by Phobos
  • New Skin available: Planets by me. Most of the time it got the same colors like maplantis skin, but a new header and stuff.
  • New Topic Icons, mainly made by Rockz. Thanks a lot. They now are skin related (Like they are green, red, gray... shaded related to your selected skin).
  • Added a "Change Skin" bar inside of the "Extras" section of the shoutbox. This will not change your skin permanently, only temporary.
  • Shoutbox Update: it now displays "Members in shoutbox" correctly and instead of ">24hours" it shows the year, month, day and time.
  • http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2269/improvedsearch.png lol update
  • deleting messages while reading them now works.
  • improved the database's searchfunction again: can now also search for ratings.
  • Added the section "Medals" inside of a file in the dldb. DLDB-Gods, Mods and Payne (lol) can give medals :)
  • Payne is now a DLDB Manager
  • Reviews can now be rated
  • Topics now can be reported
  • Karma is now working
  • Fixed some stuff inside of the SCP (forums section), nothing you normal members should worry about :)
  • Also, you can only rate one post every hour to avoid abusement (Karma).
  • Made skins more flexible, you can now edit more images such as karma-ratings etc.
  • Fixed the bug that you do not have to manually reselect the topic icon when you have selected one before.
  • Fixed a bug in the classic skin, caused by myself (/shame)
  • Added a sort of "Spotlight queue", only accessible by DLDB-Gods and Admins. They can add files to the query and every file in the query will be listed there for seven days. I'll might give dldb-managers that power, too.
  • Medals can now be deleted by admins, gmods, dldbmanagers and dldbgods (in the database)
  • added a "forbidden tags" list in the DLDB-SCP, making tags invalid so they cannot be used in the dldb. Ownd.
  • Parsing links for profile pages are working now. Example: http://www.staredit.net/?member=1
  • Fixed the rating of reviews. (Thx to corbo for pointing me out)
  • DLDB Gods, gmods and admins now got links to edit / delete reviews directly from the file it self (better said: while viewing a file)
  • Jamal draw awesome medals for the File-Medal-system. Thanks a lot. bronze - silver - gold
  • When replacing a zip with a zip or replacing a file with a zip in general will re-generate the file contents.
  • New skin made by rockz, based on the epic by syphon. Screen
  • You can now search inside of the shoutbox.
  • "Members active in the last 24 hours" is back online again.
  • http://www.staredit.net/?p=members Updated the member-list page. Added two columns (Files and Activity)
  • You can now subscribe topics! Have fun.
  • Added an automatic tag replacer in the DLDB's SCP. Not visible for regular members.
  • You can now leave clans (Messages -> Clan Memberships)
  • the "Clan: None" bug inside of a profile is now fixed
  • User's time inside of a profile now works / displays properly.
  • There now is a "Last five visitors" section inside of your profile (top right in the staredit-tab).
  • http://www.staredit.net/?p=portal Updated :C
  • Avatars in the wiki are now fixed (resized)
  • Inside of the Wiki you can now edit the title of an article
  • You can now open / join private shoutbox "channels" visit the global shoutbox to do so. Read this to learn more.
  • New commands for the shoutbox: /quit (or /q) -> leave current private channel. /join [channel] [password] (or /j [channel] [password] ) will join/host a channel
  • Fixed bug that not all subscribed topics were displayed at the top left cornor. Now it displays at most two at the same time.
  • New skin available: augustgrad, made by apos Screen
  • Added command /clear (or /c) to clear a channel's history. Only the founder of the channel can do so. Later he will be able to designate people as new owners. You can see the channel owner when not being on the global shoutbox site.
  • Moose promoted me to a Veteran :)
  • Moose made me a moderator for staredit.net forum :)
  • Fixed smaller bugs.
  • Added a shoutbox commands list in the global shoutbox
  • I have set up the mapmaking tools forum. On request.
  • Gmods can now temporarily IP ban users for a week [must be approved by an admin for full ban]
  • resizing attachment-images is now working
  • Moderators can now see deleted posts
  • much more between the february and march 2010 I cannot remember right now, lol

(*: stuff already mentioned in IP's skin-help-topic)

Post has been edited 127 time(s), last time on Mar 8 2010, 9:32 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 6 2009, 6:56 pm Vi3t-X Post #2

Is this official? I'm just questioning it's legitimacy because it wasn't posted by an admin.

None.

Dec 6 2009, 6:58 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

This is official.

Dec 6 2009, 10:37 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4

Dev has a small amount of access to sen's ftp and has been doing some small tweaks.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Also yes dev, you can play with the classic skin.

None.

Dec 6 2009, 11:04 pm Corbo Post #5

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Vi3t-X
Is this official? I'm just questioning it's legitimacy because it wasn't posted by an admin.
Stop bugging him out, at least he's doing something.

Good job dev!

fuck you all

Dec 6 2009, 11:11 pm BlueWolf Post #6

I love the blue icons. Well done.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 6:24 am Devourer Post #7

Hello

Thanks, your replies are motivating me even more.

Dec 7 2009, 2:17 pm Devourer Post #8

Hello

***UPDATED FIRST POST***

Dec 7 2009, 6:32 pm scwizard Post #9

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Dev has a small amount of access to sen's ftp and has been doing some small tweaks.
That makes him about as much of an admin as Doodle77 :O

He used to have some ftp access, I don't recall if he still does or not.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 6:57 pm Norm Post #10

I gues now is as good as time as any.

When I access SEN from my mobile phone, the header says "Staredit Newtork"

Misspelling that could prolly be fixed

None.

Dec 7 2009, 7:50 pm Devourer Post #11

Hello

That already was fixed yesterday, or not? What skin do you use?

Dec 7 2009, 11:44 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #12

Just here for the activity... well not really

Can you make underlining links an option? On the internet, links are usually underlined, and I'm used to it that way.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 9 2009, 5:24 pm Devourer Post #13

Hello

Fixed/Added some stuff in the DLDB. Going to improve it tomorrow.

Dec 9 2009, 7:01 pm Echo Post #14

I'm not sure if this is a known problem but it needs to be fixed.

It opens a new window that directs me to this
http://www.stare...%20[%3ca%20href=/

None.

Dec 10 2009, 11:52 am Forsaken Archer Post #15

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Can you make underlining links an option? On the internet, links are usually underlined, and I'm used to it that way.
what about links like member's names?

None.

Dec 10 2009, 12:13 pm MadZombie Post #16

im still complaining about how "newest file" works. Is that manual? I've uploaded 4 maps since yu gi oh duel monsters and they never made the "newest files" list? Their should be a newest file um... cell? when you go to the actual database. How do we NOT have that? we have recently updated, recently reviewed, and recently commented on but not recently uploaded. I miss the old database :C

None.

Dec 10 2009, 3:07 pm Devourer Post #17

Hello

DLDB Gods can now edit and delete reviews.
(-> Corbo, DT_BattleKruser and I)

"Reviews-counter"(<- the tab inside of a file) and "recent reviews"(<- at the index page) are now fixed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 10 2009, 3:26 pm by DeVouReR.

Dec 10 2009, 3:31 pm BlueWolf Post #18

I know what I'm about to say is a suggestion, but I really think the Clan pages should be replaced with Map pages. You finish a map, you get the privilege to create a page dedicated just for your map. What's unique in the clan pages that would look nice in the Map pages, or showcase, is that you can do whatever you want to the page. So obviously, any one can take advantage of this to make their map page fit the theme of their map. Yeah...

None.

Dec 10 2009, 3:37 pm Devourer Post #19

Hello

Quote from name:BluEditor
I know what I'm about to say is a suggestion, but I really think the Clan pages should be replaced with Map pages. You finish a map, you get the privilege to create a page dedicated just for your map. What's unique in the clan pages that would look nice in the Map pages, or showcase, is that you can do whatever you want to the page. So obviously, any one can take advantage of this to make their map page fit the theme of their map. Yeah...
Good idea & opinion but making that as a new system on SEN would be much work + I cannot access mysql-databases which are required for doing so.
But I actually could add your "map-page" if you PM the html and image files to me.
(I guess I have to ask IP whether I'm allowed to do so)

Dec 10 2009, 3:41 pm BlueWolf Post #20

The clan pages were originally intended for map pages. I remember IP mentioning it once. To make clan pages to map pages, all you'd have to do is rename it to Map Pages.

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 327 >
  Back to forum