Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your OCD habits
Your OCD habits
Nov 1 2009, 11:19 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >

Nov 1 2009, 7:25 pm Lingie Post #21

I eat around a burger or sandwich first. After eating all the edges, I proceed to eating the juicy delicious center.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 1 2009, 7:49 pm Jack Post #22

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I dun really have any, but I really like to have the My Computer icon in the top left and the Recycling Bin bottom right when on a windows computer. IDK if that counts though.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 1 2009, 7:53 pm DevliN Post #23

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Excalibur
When I map, all locations must be properly named with no spelling errors and explain their function. Same with comments.
I have to waste so many strings because of this, too. All my locations and comments are capitalized and overly-organized.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2009, 7:53 pm Centreri Post #24

Relatively ancient and inactive

You guys are creepy. I never thought I would be normal compared to most of you, I seem so magical and strange and unique (to myself).

None.

Nov 1 2009, 8:02 pm Phobos Post #25

Are you sure about that?

If I only had more time, I would type my life in this thread. Soon it will be, soon...

this is signature

Nov 1 2009, 8:12 pm lil-Inferno Post #26

Just here for the pie

Quote from Falkoner
People not capitalizing names.
Quote from name:Terrain Hall of Fame
lil-inferno
Number of submitted pieces: 1 Picture
>:(

Nov 1 2009, 8:29 pm Magicide Post #27

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

If someone gets grammar wrong, I bug them until they correct it. Especially in real life. My girlfriend gets pretty pissed off, it's kinda funny.

When I'm walking anywhere, even just a few feet, I can't walk directly parallel to the sides of quadrilateral objects.

I can't just eat. I have to be watching something or playing something at the same time. Not that OCD, but I guess it counts.

Nov 1 2009, 8:44 pm Voyager7456 Post #28

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Cell phone goes in the left pocket. Wallet goes in the right.

When modding, all the iscript IDs must have their separate .txt file.

When I go to the gym, I need to use the machines in a specific order. I will sit and wait for people to be done so I can move on.

I wear a Wriststrong bracelet, it always needs to be on the right wrist and I can't start my day without putting it on.

I can't use chatspeak in a text message, they always need proper capitalization and grammar.

I think that's about it.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 1 2009, 9:26 pm Hug A Zergling Post #29

Every time I'm at the grocery store, I have to have make sure that everytime I pick up a can, the rest of them are symmetrical. I also have my cell phone in the right pocket of my sweater, my iPod in the left, my keys in the right of my jeans, and my gum in the left.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 9:39 pm rockz Post #30

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I call it CDO, since that's in alphabetical order, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

I wash my hands at least 4-5 times a day, almost every time I go to the bathroom, and try desperately to wash them before I eat, unless I haven't been doing much all day (ie going to class). Hand sanitizer doesn't work.

Quote from Rantent
I have walked on 26 sidewalk cracks, not including ones which are cement to metal, in the last four years.
I walk on ~4 cracks every step I take around campus, due to all the bricks.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2009, 9:47 pm by rockz.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Nov 1 2009, 10:18 pm Biophysicist Post #31

I never capitalize location names. It bugs the hell out of me when I see a capitalized location name.

Variable names in programs must never have more than four letters in each word in the name. So a variable that I would have ordinarily named "mouseXPosition" will become "mousXPosi". This isn't a hard-and-fast rule, though: I make exceptions for a few select words.

If I do something on one side of my body (eg scratch), I have to do it on the other side.

Everything has to add up to five.

When praying silently, I always have to breathe out when saying "Amen".

I always have to announce when I lose The Game or I feel weird, unless no one else would hear.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 10:35 pm NudeRaider Post #32

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
I never capitalize location names. It bugs the hell out of me when I see a capitalized location name.

Variable names in programs must never have more than four letters in each word in the name. So a variable that I would have ordinarily named "mouseXPosition" will become "mousXPosi". This isn't a hard-and-fast rule, though: I make exceptions for a few select words.

If I do something on one side of my body (eg scratch), I have to do it on the other side.

Everything has to add up to five.

When praying silently, I always have to breathe out when saying "Amen".

I always have to announce when I lose The Game or I feel weird, unless no one else would hear.
Then why do you have 6 paragraphs?

Nov 1 2009, 10:55 pm Fire_Kame Post #33

wth is starcraft

I know I'm very neurotic, but that's usually relating to other people and not so much any habit I have.

Well, when I write, if something is underlined green, blue, or red, I have to fix it right there and then. Have to. I can't write the next sentence (or word, as the case may be) unless the marks go away.

If I hear myself breathing too heavily out of my nose, I freak out. I've given myself bloody noses before from that. Lately I've become a little germ-phobic, and I'll wash my hands after I touch anything that isn't mine: other people's hands, school computers, controllers, books...anything.

I have worse ones, but they're a little gross.

Nov 1 2009, 11:08 pm Centreri Post #34

Relatively ancient and inactive

I wonder if this is people in general who are like this, or if this is SEN-specific. Pretty scary stuff.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 11:15 pm Lingie Post #35

Quote from Fire_Kame
Well, when I write, if something is underlined green, blue, or red, I have to fix it right there and then. Have to. I can't write the next sentence (or word, as the case may be) unless the marks go away.

Did I mention 99% of the internetz hates Microsoft Office? Especially 2007. Fucking ribbon.

Also. Wallet goes in left pocket. MP3 player goes in jeans change pocket or right pocket. Loose change goes in right pocket. Recipets recieve recently go in left pocket. Old cell phone went in left pocket. DS went in right pocket.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 1 2009, 11:17 pm The Starport Post #36

Editing my posts.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2009, 11:18 pm by Tuxedo-Templar. Reason: lol edit

None.

Nov 1 2009, 11:26 pm Biophysicist Post #37

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Editing my posts.
Oh, that reminds me of another one: Putting "You lose The Game" in the edit reason field, even if I don't actually edit the post.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2009, 11:27 pm by TassadarZeratul. Reason: You lose The Game.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 11:30 pm RIVE Post #38

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from Corbo
Closet door MUST ALWAYS be closed SPECIALLY when I am going to bed. Only must be open if I am picking up clothes.

So, you hate making a room look bigger?- Or do you have a fear of the closet?

As for me, I have a bad habit of trying to get things done right the first time. I usually get overly pissed off if I mess up doing something wrong the first time trying it. I generally have a short temper like that.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 11:46 pm Corbo Post #39

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from RIVE
So, you hate making a room look bigger?- Or do you have a fear of the closet?

It's kind of like a "fear" but not really fear. I guess they're called OCD for a reason.
Opening the door to my closet doesn't make the room look bigger in anyway. Let me get you that panorama of my room.

Here, watch what I call closet, far right.

fuck you all

Nov 1 2009, 11:47 pm JaFF Post #40

I always double-check the gas, water, most electrical appliances in the kitchen and the entrance doors before going to sleep. As if it lowers the risk of me dying or getting hurt in my sleep. Damn statistics. Damn logics.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >
  Back to forum