Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Battlenet Disconnects me.
Battlenet Disconnects me.
Aug 17 2009, 3:17 am
By: Sie_Sayoka
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >

Aug 29 2009, 2:07 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #61

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from UnholyUrine
Oh and.. bots don't count.. they drop like f*cktards every single 5 minutes :P
Only if you don't get the fix for them.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 1 2009, 4:44 am Kaias Post #62

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Warden is still owning me day and night

None.

Sep 5 2009, 2:25 am Clokr_ Post #63

Collapsable Box

Atleast looks like I got that retard to report the bug to the dev team. Not sure if they'll care about it or not though...

EDIT: Actually ws-tank_7 posted his email chain in the AntiHack topic but I think this belongs here :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2009, 2:40 am by Clokr_.

?????

Sep 5 2009, 2:50 am Heinermann Post #64

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Also, ironically enough, yours is the only disconnection issue with StarCraft that I've seen all day.
Ironic. Are the issues being ignored? Or are players not bothering with Blizzard?

Sep 5 2009, 3:26 am Jack Post #65

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

How about we all send an email complaining. Then if they give that reply we can tell em its rubbish.

EDIT
Here's what I wrote. I'm starting off uberpolite:

Sir,

Recently I have been having a problem with my battle.net connection. I am running Windows XP Home, and playing Starcraft Broodwar on battlenet East server. Since the recent warden update, I have randomly been disconnected from battle.net. I turn off all other programs when playing, and don't use any hacks, as I disapprove of cheating, yet I still get disconnected! It has worked fine for me before, and is only after the recent warden update that I have had this problem. My CD key is quite old, which people on a Starcraft fan site believe contributes to the problem. Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2009, 4:00 am by zany_001.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 5 2009, 4:10 am DevliN Post #66

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I literally get disconnected a few minutes into every game I play. It's really awesome when I'm looking for a game and get disconnected before I can even join one.

EDIT:
I was talking about it with some retard guy in a random game and he was absolutely convinced the drops are due to Blizzard testing SC2. When I assured him that Battle.Net 2.0 has nothing to do with the existing Battle.Net, he started ranting about how is clan says otherwise with a lack of proof either way, so clearly I have to be wrong. I love the different types of people you find online. So entertaining.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2009, 4:20 am Jack Post #67

I found a list of bnet stereotypes somewhere, and it was uncanny how true it was. For example, the Blame it On Them guy:
If he loses, he acts all buddybuddy with you, and says, ah, it was my allies fault. If it was a fair game, I woulda won. GG anyway mates.
I still haven't found it again but it was awesome.

EDIT this guy, he wasn't called dempsey)U.B.C.S was he? Or at elast from UBCS?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2009, 4:28 am by zany_001.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 5 2009, 4:24 am ClansAreForGays Post #68

Quote from name:zany_001
I found a list of bnet stereotypes somewhere, and it was uncanny how true it was. For example, the Blame it On Them guy:
If he loses, he acts all buddybuddy with you, and says, ah, it was my allies fault. If it was a fair game, I woulda won. GG anyway mates.
I still haven't found it again but it was awesome.
Good idea. Doing it right now.

Sep 5 2009, 4:29 am Jack Post #69

Devlin this guy wasn;'t from UBCS was he? Maybe called dempsey)U.B.C.S?

Red classic.

Sep 5 2009, 4:35 am DevliN Post #70

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Hmm I don't think so. I rarely remember the names of people I play with randomly, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the clan tag he was wearing.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 5 2009, 4:39 am Jack Post #71

OK, cos it was really weird, I went on bnet right before, and I was talking to him and he said the exact same thing.

Red classic.

Sep 5 2009, 4:43 am DevliN Post #72

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha wow. Maybe it was him then, though I think I'd remember that tag.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 6 2009, 9:27 pm Zhuinden Post #73

It is strange how I start getting dropped after 8 PM, and I have no issues before that at all. :O

None.

Sep 6 2009, 10:12 pm ClansAreForGays Post #74

Warden in a nutshell

Sep 7 2009, 12:06 am DevliN Post #75

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

That's twice now that you've made that joke. :P

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2009, 12:32 am ShadowFlare Post #76

It isn't just Starcraft, I've also had this same issue with Warcraft 3 TFT. It would probably be happening in Starcraft as well, but I haven't gone on Battle.net in Starcraft for quite a long time (my accounts on both the us west and east servers have both expired and I haven't bothered to make them again).

None.

Sep 12 2009, 10:57 pm PvT Post #77

Hey this happened to me too! I disconnected every 3 minutes about. Sucks, i wanted to talk to some friends.

None.

Sep 12 2009, 11:34 pm ClansAreForGays Post #78

Quote from DevliN
That's twice now that you've made that joke. :P
lol, I coulda swore I did too, but I looked everywhere in my posts and I couldn't find it. I thought I was going crazy so I just re-posted it. :blush:

Sep 13 2009, 10:08 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #79

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:zany_001
How about we all send an email complaining. Then if they give that reply we can tell em its rubbish.
Where do I email them? I'd love to give my share by emailing a complaint.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 13 2009, 3:01 pm Dem0n Post #80

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Go to Blizzard's site and find the support thing or whatever.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >
  Back to forum