Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Battlenet Disconnects me.
Battlenet Disconnects me.
Aug 17 2009, 3:17 am
By: Sie_Sayoka
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >

Oct 3 2009, 11:40 am Zhuinden Post #101

Well that is shameful, at least we can overcome it because Zynastor is awesome.

None.

Oct 4 2009, 3:22 am MillenniumArmy Post #102

I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed already but

Whenever i try to log onto USWest or USEast, it gets to the "accessing account" message and suddenly disconnects me. It's perfectly fine for me on Asia or Europe. Anyone know what this problem could be?

None.

Oct 4 2009, 5:37 am Vrael Post #103

Quote from MillenniumArmy

Whenever i try to log onto USWest or USEast, it gets to the "accessing account" message and suddenly disconnects me. It's perfectly fine for me on Asia or Europe. Anyone know what this problem could be?
It's blizzard not giving a damn about Europe, not wanting to alienate their highly profitable Asian fan base, and telling its American fan base to GTFO and buy SC2.

None.

Oct 4 2009, 7:43 am MEMEME670 Post #104

Quote from Vrael
Quote from MillenniumArmy

It's blizzard not giving a damn about Europe, not wanting to alienate their highly profitable Asian fan base, and telling its American fan base to GTFO and buy SC2.

I wonder if warden DCs as badly in asia/europe as it does in east/west...

Could be relevant, as people seem to get DCd different amounts of times in a day.

Mine happens not frequently, but not so much that its a surprise, although it mostly happens ingame/lobby, which is normally pretty ok, unless im hosting.

anyone checked diff servers to see if the dic varies?

None.

Oct 4 2009, 8:00 am NudeRaider Post #105

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from MEMEME670
I wonder if warden DCs as badly in asia/europe as it does in east/west...
Trust me, on Europe it does. If I forget to turn on Oblivion for once Warden reminds me of it within a minute or so.
My friends are all using Oblivion now.
THANK YOU BLIZZARD FOR FORCING US ALL TO BECOME HACKERS!

Oct 4 2009, 7:12 pm Zhuinden Post #106

I think it's nice of them. Sc is bland without hacks anyways.

None.

Oct 5 2009, 9:24 am zynastor Post #107

I suppose I could release a program/hack to actually target and fix the problem that seems to be causing the disconnects, but I do like how more people are coming to use Oblivion now. I can confirm it is Warden related because I am able to fix this disconnecting by preventing a hack detection method by Warden, I however don't understand why some people are affected while others like myself were not. How embarrassing this is for Blizzard.

None.

Oct 5 2009, 11:07 am NudeRaider Post #108

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from zynastor
I suppose I could release a program/hack to actually target and fix the problem that seems to be causing the disconnects,
That would be really nice, because I don't want to hack, just prevent disconnects.

Oct 6 2009, 2:43 pm theleo_ua Post #109

Quote from zynastor
I suppose I could release a program/hack to actually target and fix the problem that seems to be causing the disconnects

Sorry, but what about Scguard? Is it not doing the same?

Anyway GL in doing this util!

None.

Oct 6 2009, 3:02 pm NudeRaider Post #110

Quote from theleo_ua
Quote from zynastor
I suppose I could release a program/hack to actually target and fix the problem that seems to be causing the disconnects

It's supposed to, and I guess it did for a short while, but it's been detected by now.

Oct 6 2009, 5:10 pm Vrael Post #111

I love how you two are asking now for more of his products, when really it is the fault of zynastor and people like him in the first place that brought the warden down on us at all.

:P

None.

Oct 6 2009, 10:35 pm killer_sss Post #112

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from theleo_ua
Quote from zynastor

It's supposed to, and I guess it did for a short while, but it's been detected by now.

this only seems to point to what i have thought: Bliz wants to make SC so shitty to bother playing and then release SC2 and have everyone jump to it for better gameplay environment.

Seriously they will fix a hack that improves gameplay for people that choose to hack in order to have better gameplay but they wont fix the broken warden that is causing these people to make hacks in the first place?

Honestly i hardly even see my friends now cause every time i go into a game i disconnect so i can never tell when someone is on.

Blizzard this is not gona encourage me to switch to SC2 any faster. I think, in fact, it will encourage more people to stay away from SC2 until they feel you are competent enough to have a stable, fun gameplay environment.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 8:55 am Heinermann Post #113

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

"Blizzard" doesn't read posts in other communities.

I love how you two are asking now for more of his products, when really it is the fault of zynastor and people like him in the first place that brought the warden down on us at all.
I don't know where these people stand when they create their hacks. I mean, what is the motive/reason for creating a map hack? Because people want it? What about the people who want other kinds of hacks? By that I mean the people from the other side of the forest, regulars that just want to play the game(People at Teamliquid or such sites). They deserve just as much devotion.

What could they possibly want?
I don't know, try a random map chooser.

Oct 7 2009, 12:12 pm Zhuinden Post #114

Well, there are a few hacks made that help you in playing and don't affect you much in any other way, like the Game Lag Filter and Ping Timeout Reducer and Friend Follower (with password support) in BNETTools, or Download Status. Also several other things that Oblivion has as a feature (in-game message log, in-game elapsed timer etc.)

None.

Oct 7 2009, 7:47 pm NudeRaider Post #115

Quote from Vrael

:P
You have a point. I actually despise hacks and damn the people who create them. Why can't just everyone abide to the rules? Would be so much easier.
But Blizzard just went too far and we already tried asking blizzard to fix Warden, but they just deny the issue. And believe me when I tell you that I don't like it one bit. But the current state of constant kicks is just un-bear-able.

Oct 7 2009, 10:23 pm Vrael Post #116

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Vrael
I love how you two are asking now for more of his products, when really it is the fault of zynastor and people like him in the first place that brought the warden down on us at all. :P
You have a point. I actually despise hacks and damn the people who create them. Why can't just everyone abide to the rules? Would be so much easier. But Blizzard just went too far and we already tried asking blizzard to fix Warden, but they just deny the issue. And believe me when I tell you that I don't like it one bit. But the current state of constant kicks is just un-bear-able.
Yeah, I know. It's that whole 'can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs' idea. I just wanted to point out the irony of the situation. :)

None.

Nov 12 2009, 12:17 am Heinermann Post #117

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Does anyone being disconnected have hacks somewhere on their computer? Even if you don't use them, Blizzard might be checking files.

Nov 12 2009, 3:06 am OlimarandLouie Post #118

Quote from Heinermann
Does anyone being disconnected have hacks somewhere on their computer? Even if you don't use them, Blizzard might be checking files.
The only unofficial SC-addon I have on this computer is my ADVloader, and I'm not sure if that is the cause of my disconnects.

None.

Nov 12 2009, 5:05 am Doodle77 Post #119

Quote from Heinermann
Rather than speculate, just ask zynastor...

None.

Nov 12 2009, 5:11 am Falkoner Post #120

I keep my hacks on an external harddrive, without them injected I disconnect, even if I disconnect the harddrive.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum