Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Chocolate ...
Chocolate ...
Jan 17 2009, 7:08 pm
By: EzDay281
Pages: < 1 2 3

Polls
Favorite variety?
Favorite variety?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
White "chocolate" ( fuck you it's not chocolate ) 18

20%
Milk chocolate 29

32%
Dark chocolate 14

16%
Very dark chocolate 10

11%
Chocolate milk/soy 4

5%
W/ nuts 9

10%
W/ other 8

9%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 92 votes. You can vote for at most 7 option(s).

Jan 20 2009, 1:09 pm rockz Post #41

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Chocolate is nasty as it is. Milk Chocolate is the only saving grace.

I really hate chocolate cake...

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 20 2009, 9:21 pm TriggR_HappE Post #42

Milk chocolate is the best. Dark chocolate should be considered less of a chocolate that white chocolate. Chocolate isn't supposed to taste like bitter shit. The soy thing is for self-consious women worried about their weight and also shouldn't be considered real chocolate. Personally I hate nuts in anything. If it has nuts, I basically wont eat it, with the exception of peanut butter. I do enjoy nuts by themselves though :P

None.

Jan 20 2009, 9:48 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #43

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from rockz
I really hate chocolate cake...
Me too.

Quote from TriggR_HappE
Milk chocolate is the best. Dark chocolate should be considered less of a chocolate that white chocolate. Chocolate isn't supposed to taste like bitter shit.
What do you think cocoa tastes like? Dark chocolate is just a higher % cocoa, thus it is actually more chocolaty than milk, semi, or white (with white being the least chocolaty.) Cocoa powder is delicious! ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 20 2009, 9:53 pm EzDay281 Post #44

Chocolate isn't supposed to taste like bitter shit.
It's not supposed to taste like concentrated sugar, either. ;o
And I doubt you've eaten as much pure cocao as I have. Your opinion is obsolete, keke.
The soy thing is for self-consious women worried about their weight and also shouldn't be considered real chocolate.
Don't hate something just because you're afraid of anything that people who can appreciate more than sugar, fat, and salt enjoy. ;o Try eating food sometime, it's pretty yummy once you learn to admit it.
(with white being the least chocolaty.)
no chocolaty* D:
Cocoa powder is delicious! ;o
nomnomnom

None.

Jan 20 2009, 9:59 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #45

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from EzDay281
(with white being the least chocolaty.)
no chocolaty* D:
None < some, thus it can still be the least of the items given (that are categorized as chocolate.)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 21 2009, 5:49 am TriggR_HappE Post #46

What do you think cocoa tastes like? Dark chocolate is just a higher % cocoa, thus it is actually more chocolaty than milk, semi, or white (with white being the least chocolaty.) Cocoa powder is delicious! ;o

I think cocoa tastes like bitter shit. I know there's more of it in dark chocolate, which is why I only said that it should be considered as, not is, less of a chocolate. But on that note, cocoa isn't chocolate, it's only an ingrediant, granted it's the main ingrediant. Personally, I think it takes all that sugar and what not to make the final product chocolate. Dark chocolate doesn't taste like chocolate, it tastes like cocoa, which tastes like bitter shit. Which is why I think it should be less of a chocolate, it can however be considered more a of a bitter shit tasting cocoa concotion if it pleases you.

It's not supposed to taste like concentrated sugar, either. ;o
And I doubt you've eaten as much pure cocao as I have. Your opinion is obsolete, keke.

Chocolate is generally considered as a confection, sweet, candy, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those sorts of things are usually packed full of sugar and are called "sweets" because they taste sweet. Of course I havn't eaten as much pure cocao as you have, it tastes like bitter shit, why would I? My opinion isn't obsolete, just as it isn't right or wrong. It's an opinion, which is what you asked for, hence the poll. I'm sorry if it differs from yours, but I assure you, being an opinion, it's just as worthless as yours and anyone elses for that matter.

Don't hate something just because you're afraid of anything that people who can appreciate more than sugar, fat, and salt enjoy. ;o Try eating food sometime, it's pretty yummy once you learn to admit it.

I do appreciate things other than sugar, fat, and salt, just not when I'm eating sugary, fatty, salty treats. Why the hell would I? As I said before, confections, sweets, and candy are supposed to be sweet. I enjoy food just fine, I just separate confections from actual food. I don't sit down to dinner and chow down on a plate full of chocolate. People don't eat soy substitutes because they enjoy less sugar, fat, and salt, they eat it because it's healther, generally because they're fatasses or are trying to stay thin. There's a reason why companies like Coca Cola try so hard to make their diet soda taste like their regular soda, because it tastes better. Regualar is always better than diet, hands down, and that applies towards any healthy diet foods out there, including soy substitutes. I'll start appreciating (or stop being afraid of as you said) soy subsitutes when I gain 500 lbs and need to go on a diet. Until then, I'ma stuff my face with things that actually taste good.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 6:38 am Mr.Camo Post #47

Chocolate + Peanut Butter = A whole lot of fuck yeah.

Reese's are the best.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 7:08 am EzDay281 Post #48

Chocolate is generally considered as a confection, sweet, candy, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those sorts of things are usually packed full of sugar and are called "sweets" because they taste sweet.
"Generally". I eat chocolate because I like cocao-- honey, rock candy, caramel, marshmallows are all appropriate for "lolsugar" cravings.
just as it isn't right or wrong. It's an opinion, which is what you asked for, hence the poll. I'm sorry if it differs from yours, but I assure you, being an opinion, it's just as worthless as yours and anyone elses for that matter.
Which is why I've nothing against discarding most logic and proper manner of discourse here. =D
they eat it because it's healther, generally because they're fatasses or are trying to stay thin.
Pff. Nice assumption. I've never liked the smell of most meats ( especially pork and lamb; by crap, those're absolutely foul ) , and had trouble eating much dairy because it tastes poor to me.
Being advertised as healthy doesn't mean it's necessarily only for people that care.
There's a reason why companies like Coca Cola try so hard to make their diet soda taste like their regular soda, because it tastes better.
Most people I know to drink diet soda have little or no regard for what they eat. They prefer the taste of artificial sweeteners, apparently.
things that actually taste good.
Which is where I came up with, "who can appreciate more than sugar, fat, and salt enjoy. ;o Try eating food sometime, it's pretty yummy once you learn to admit it."

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Jan 21 2009, 7:24 am by EzDay281.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 7:42 am Kellimus Post #49

Milk Chocolate.

Cause I love that creamy shit.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum