Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 64 65 66 67 68234 >

Jul 28 2009, 6:41 pm Hug A Zergling Post #1301

Quote from The Great Yam
Quote from poison_us
Quote from MadZombie
Or am i not fem enough? D:

This. Your mustache is showing--or that's a dirty lip--and you're too big for it. I'm guessing you weigh 150-160, whereas I would put Yammy at ~120, unless he's tall. Besides, those shades are red--not girly, nor is your shoulder width desirably small.

I weigh around 115 or 116 pounds. I'm about 5'7", so I'm alittle taller than most girls, but definitely shorter than most models. And I can wear about a size 3 in pants. That's like, in the little girl section. (Though I know the sizes aren't really consistent throughout brands, so on some I'd be more like a 5 or a 6?)
Out of curiosity, what do your parents think about your "feminism"?

None.

Jul 28 2009, 8:34 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1302

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Quote from EzDay281

My grandpa came to visit since it was my birthday a few days ago, and decided to take a picture. Phear the ugly face. And probably some of the bonier hands/wrists you'll see.
You remind me of the "Master" from every Kung Fu movie in existence.
Ya, well I've seen him do crazy Kung Fu action waiting for the bus at school. ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 28 2009, 10:40 pm poison_us Post #1303

Back* from the grave

Quote from The Great Yam
Quote from poison_us
I'm guessing you weigh 150-160, whereas I would put Yammy at ~120
I weigh around 115 or 116 pounds.

I am EPIC.
Your height is perfect for meh--I'm only 5'9".

Jul 29 2009, 12:31 am rockz Post #1304

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I wonder how many neckbeards we got here. I think the dark brothers don't quite have the beard part yet, but they're getting there.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 29 2009, 12:40 am Ultraviolet Post #1305

What's with all you Wilhelm admirers? Do you actually think he's attractive, or are you just playing along because he's here?

Jul 29 2009, 12:45 am Norm Post #1306

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
What's with all you Wilhelm admirers? Do you actually think he's attractive, or are you just playing along because he's here?

I was thinking this too. Something along the lines of "Do all these guys really find this kid attractive?" I won't judge or anything, but > >.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 12:49 am ClansAreForGays Post #1307

Honestly, he's better looking than you.

Jul 29 2009, 12:52 am Excalibur Post #1308

The sword and the faith

Quote from Norm

I was thinking this too. Something along the lines of "Do all these guys really find this kid attractive?" I won't judge or anything, but > >.
I think he's very attractive. Then again, I'm bisexual, so I may be biased as compared to all you straight folk.

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I have yet to see SEN produce anyone more attractive at this point.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jul 29 2009, 12:57 am EzDay281 Post #1309

I also have to wonder the same question as Nerdy and Norm.
What a useful response.
I think he's very attractive. Then again, I'm bisexual, so I may be biased as compared to all you straight folk.
Out'f curiosity, is "all you straight folk." informed, or just a guess?

None.

Jul 29 2009, 1:00 am Ultraviolet Post #1310

Considering he wants to look like a girl, and I'd like to look like a boy, I'd say we're in different judging categories.

And as EzDay said, what a useful response.

Jul 29 2009, 1:08 am Excalibur Post #1311

The sword and the faith

Quote from EzDay281
I also have to wonder the same question as Nerdy and Norm.
What a useful response.
Out'f curiosity, is "all you straight folk." informed, or just a guess?
As far as I know the majority of SEN's population is straight. Feel free to poll and prove me wrong, I'd like if I was.

Considering he wants to look like a girl, and I'd like to look like a boy, I'd say we're in different judging categories.

And as EzDay said, what a useful response.
Actually, I can appreciate both manly and girly males. If you want to link me to pics of you Nerdy (I'm too lazy to look back.) I can give you my opinion, if in fact it matters at all.

Edit: Nerdy looks better than most SEN members so far. You players better step up yo game. Also the game. :lol:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 29 2009, 1:19 am by Excalibur.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Jul 29 2009, 2:30 am MadZombie Post #1312

Whaat? I guess it might not even be a thing about sexuality but just preference (I'm straight). No racism intended or anything but nerdy is just to white for me. I really don't find white people especially attractive.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 2:31 am The Great Yam Post #1313

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Out of curiosity, what do your parents think about your "feminism"?
The correct term (in this usage) would be femininity, but could also be called transgenderism, etc. It's been a bit of a struggle. My stepdad doesn't even notice. My mom, however, has been kind of a work-in-progress. Let me just say that 16 was one of the most miserable years of my life. I tried to get out of a moving car several times and once just got out and walked home (was only a block or so away). She didn't take my feelings seriously, and said she would just "run away" if people threatened me or yelled insults. Which has yet to happen.

You know, if someone came and said "I can be make you 100% straight and normal right now", I might not take it, but I would certainly consider it. Last year I would've jumped off a building for that. It really hurts sometimes.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 2:38 am rockz Post #1314

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I'm glad I don't have feelings.

However, if someone said to me "I can be make you 100% straight and normal right now" I'd punch them in the face and ask them "What did you just say?"

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 29 2009, 3:00 am The Great Yam Post #1315

That above implies feelings. Anger = emotion = feeling.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 3:55 am rockz Post #1316

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

My only feelings are towards grammar then.

Jul 29 2009, 6:35 am Corbo Post #1317

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from rockz
However, if someone said to me "I can be make you 100% straight and normal right now" I'd punch them in the face and ask them "What did you just say?"
If someone said to me that, I wouldn't punch them. But I certainly wouldn't even considering. Like seriously, if he talks like that I'd expect myself to be maked -100% streit :P

fuck you all

Jul 29 2009, 10:07 am Sie_Sayoka Post #1318

:D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2009, 6:37 pm by Sie_Sayoka.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 5:58 pm payne Post #1319

:payne:

The bisexual with grassy hair, gogogo:

You can also find some ugliness right there: http://www.staredit.net/topic/8077/

None.

Jul 29 2009, 6:32 pm Excalibur Post #1320

The sword and the faith

Not bad Payne. :)

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Options
Pages: < 1 « 64 65 66 67 68234 >
  Back to forum