Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 65 66 67 68 69234 >

Jul 29 2009, 6:54 pm Ultraviolet Post #1321

I also think payne is somewhat attractive. Your personality on SEN seems to be a lot different than your looks, but that might be because of the minor language barrier. And thanks Ex <3

Jul 29 2009, 7:39 pm Excalibur Post #1322

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I also think payne is somewhat attractive. Your personality on SEN seems to be a lot different than your looks, but that might be because of the minor language barrier. And thanks Ex <3
Agreed on Payne.

And anytime. <3 :3

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jul 29 2009, 11:21 pm poison_us Post #1323

Back* from the grave

Whoa...should never straighten my hair again...it looks all funky because I was chewing it...

I couldn't stop grinning--I reminded myself of Cousin It.

Jul 30 2009, 12:34 am payne Post #1324

:payne:

Well, I'm mostly a guy which really loves to laugh, that is VERY sociable and which has a dark humour. I am "cute", but not that much handsome.
Girls with who I hang out always told me I was cute in my manner of doing things too (and not only physically). Moreover, many times people though I was homosexual (including parents of my friends) because of my manner of acting with girls xD
I'm very obliging and mothers really like me for that ^^
I'm known as the "sissy" with the little penis and big muscles of my gang, though the only thing true in this is the sportive part and everyone know it, but it's just to joke around :P
I love Nature, Climbing, Sciences, Music and Guitar :D
In resume, I'm really friendly ^^
(I do sometime think I'm the perfect man, but I got some defaults :P)

P.S. And the personality I'm showing in Mafia games is not really me: I always managed to NEVER get upset, and when I say never, I really mean that I never get frustrated... I simply hate it and people become uncomfortable.

EDIT: Looking at this, do you still think I'm attractive? ;)
Oh, and I forgot to tell something about me too: I'm a bit braggart (thanks to google's translator for that word xD). That's probably why I'm nearly always without any top on, but anyways, it's not that show-off... my back is like the ugliest of all on the Earth with all its buttons and anyways, I do not remove my shirt to show my body, but because I always feel better without one. ^^

EDIT 2: Oh well, I just feel like this isn't complete ^^: I also love Hiking and Volunteering. I'm also a big ecologist and a computer geek :D

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 30 2009, 12:59 am by payne.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 1:19 am EzDay281 Post #1325

That's probably why I'm nearly always without any top on, but anyways, it's not that show-off... my back is like the ugliest of all on the Earth with all its buttons and anyways, I do not remove my shirt to show my body, but because I always feel better without one. ^^
I used to be shirtless most of the time when I was 12 or so, and some kid thought I was "showing off" (which wouldn't have made sense at the time, as I wasn't in any good shape). I just did it because I couldn't stand overheating. >.<

None.

Jul 30 2009, 1:49 am The Great Yam Post #1326

You know, there is generally an enjoyable homoerotic undercurrent on this forum. Then there's also a very mild homophobic one as well... But yeah, that also helps explain the first one.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 2:14 am poison_us Post #1327

Back* from the grave

Quote from The Great Yam
You know, there is generally an enjoyable homoerotic undercurrent on this forum. Then there's also a very mild homophobic one as well... But yeah, that also helps explain the first one.

I like the homoerotic!
Really, though, I'm possibly the least homophobic, *mostly* straight guy you'll find. I really don't dislike people because of any sexual preference, ethnicity, or poverty [or lack of]. I dislike on the basis of the other person's personality [or lack thereof].

Suppositories are the only thing that really disturb me. It makes no sense why a pill is more effective taken in your nether region than orally.

BTW:

REALLY old. Think Spring '09. Notice the short hair. And the sexiness.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 30 2009, 2:21 am by poison_us.

Jul 30 2009, 2:47 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1328

Just here for the activity... well not really

Payne looks like a cross between two people I know. Which is... good... I guess.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jul 30 2009, 2:54 am Ultraviolet Post #1329

REALLY old. Think Spring '09.

wat

Jul 30 2009, 2:56 am Rainah Post #1330

Payne, I think you're beautiful~ And you look rather like Harry Potter in the second pic, derpderp.

Also Yam, I love your hair. It looks so soft and touchable~

None.

Jul 30 2009, 3:03 am ClansAreForGays Post #1331

Quote from EzDay281
Honestly, he's better looking than you.
What a useful response.
Excuse me, it's just I thought this was null. Give me a sec to dig up some citations and peer reviewed articles.

Considering he wants to look like a girl, and I'd like to look like a boy, I'd say we're in different judging categories.
I'm saying he's more attractive to girls than you are, or at least he has more potential than you. His complexion is smooth, not sickly like yours. His hair is also superior with unique waves, as yours is cookie-cutter straight bland.
His weak point would be his dead eyes, but his lips cancel that out.

Jul 30 2009, 3:15 am payne Post #1332

Quote from Rainah
Payne, I think you're beautiful~ And you look rather like Harry Potter in the second pic, derpderp.

The second pic was actually taken much before the two others. Notice the glasses change ;)
Also, was Yam's picture a joke? I'm still not sure :S

None.

Jul 30 2009, 3:15 am Ultraviolet Post #1333

Sickly complexion? ;o I have no idea what you're talking about. Hair can obviously be molded, the girl I spend most of my time talking to these days spends like an hour on her hair daily.

And, unfortunately his potential attractiveness to females will go to waste, considering his sexuality :P How do YOU even know exactly what GIRLS will find attractive anyway? And making the generalization that of them like the same thing is dumb too, but I'll overlook that for now.

Quote from payne
Quote from Rainah

The second pic was actually taken much before the two others. Notice the glasses change ;)
Also, was Yam's picture a joke? I'm still not sure :S

You mean in the way he dresses and whatnot? If so, then the answer is no. He's a tranny. And he hates that term, but I find nothing wrong with it, so I refuse to stop using it :P

Jul 30 2009, 3:17 am poison_us Post #1334

Back* from the grave

Quote from ClansAreForGays
His weak point would be his dead eyes, but his lips cancel that out.

Dead eyes are smexy--they tell a tale of chaos and mass destruction which I adore. They are a portal into the soul after all.

EDIT:
And making the generalization that of them like the same thing is dumb too, but I'll overlook that for now.

Is grammar horrible your. This might help. Sorry I couldn't pick a category--there's many that you could learn from.

BTW: I will not color your quote, which you may or may not dislike. Either way, I have no problem with it, so I will continue to whiten it up.

Jul 30 2009, 3:24 am EzDay281 Post #1335

Excuse me, it's just I thought this was null. Give me a sec to dig up some citations and peer reviewed articles.
Excuse me, this is null. I can criticize your posting all I want within reason. :P
And "citations and peer reviewed articles." have nothing to do with the fact that who looks better has nothing to do with whether Yam is attractive.

LOLOL new thread, SEN beauty contest!

edit:
And making the generalization that of them like the same thing is dumb too, but I'll overlook that for now.
Is grammar horrible your.
This made me laugh.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 3:54 am lil-Inferno Post #1336

Just here for the pie

Quote from payne
im hot and cool and gurls like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I didn't know this was MySpace D:!

Quote from payne
...I'm the one with a small penis.
I laughed.

<3 you Payne :blush:.

Jul 30 2009, 4:52 am payne Post #1337

That first quote is invented :(

None.

Jul 30 2009, 4:54 am lil-Inferno Post #1338

Just here for the pie

Quote from payne
That first quote is invented :(
I still love you payne <3.

Jul 30 2009, 8:39 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1339

👻 👾 👽 💪

ohey, have pictures of my friends.

My friend saw Wilhelm's pictures and thought he'd have a go.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 30 2009, 10:22 am Sie_Sayoka Post #1340

I am confused as to what to fap to :(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 65 66 67 68 69234 >
  Back to forum