Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2364 >

Nov 1 2011, 6:51 pm Aristocrat Post #401

I love how no one questioned Inferno's lynch, but as soon as we try to lynch Dem0nS1ayer, several people immediately jump in and demand evidence.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 6:59 pm Azrael Post #402

Day 2 Voting Progress

Roy
  • poison_us
Excalibur
  • poison_us
Echo
  • poison_us (3)
poison_us
  • Echo (1)
Aristocrat
  • Dem0nS1ayer
Sacrieur
  • Dem0nS1ayer (2)
Mp)HellFire
  • Aristocrat
ImagoDeo
  • Aristocrat
Tempz
  • Aristocrat (3)
Observer12425
  • Abstain

Currently up for lynching: poison_us, Aristocrat

Nov 1 2011, 7:45 pm Dem0n Post #403

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm confused as to where this blatant evidence against me is. If you've got something good, why don't you post it in the thread? All you guys have said is, "Dem0n's guilty. Let's lynch him."

Nov 1 2011, 7:49 pm poison_us Post #404

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
I love how no one questioned Inferno's lynch, but as soon as we try to lynch Dem0nS1ayer, several people immediately jump in and demand evidence.
Nice hidden color tag. Anywho, I also thought this was funny. It's almost as if there's an alliance between them.

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I'm confused as to where this blatant evidence against me is. If you've got something good, why don't you post it in the thread? All you guys have said is, "Dem0n's guilty. Let's lynch him."
Have you ever heard of reaction testing? Maybe that's what is going on. I expect that's why people voted for me; there's no real evidence. Let's face it: this isn't your mafia we're playing, so the clues aren't going to be something like "'That demon needed to be slain' said the killer." I still firmly believe that Azrael hasn't had any clues placed into the thread, let alone easily spotted ones like "gas mask" and "lol poison".

EDIT: While looking for the link I have below, I noticed something interesting. Shadow was so adamant that we had to lynch Inferno or else, and now is absolutely silent. Just a passing thought.

Here's what the actual edit was for: a notice. I will be changing my avatar and title after this lynch, regardless of whether I'm alive or not. To the rest of you, this will not effect you at all because included below are my avatar and title. I am fully aware that this means Azrael will make any clues placed against me much easier to find, but this does not hurt the town in any way. That means that if I'm a zombie or USS, I am only helping the town, and if I'm a townie I have nothing to hide as-is. Considering that the majority of you "intelligent" mafia participants probably already know my role, I don't find this to be a big deal, as the mafia will likely kill me tonight anyways. Can't have a confirmed townie out and about, now can we?

Avatar and title prior to change (both explained here:

.............天譴

Avatar and title after the change, with analysis: TBA..still haven't found one I like.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 8:17 pm by poison_us.

Nov 1 2011, 8:09 pm Norm Post #405

Voting for Aristocrat. Don't trust that guy.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 8:41 pm DevliN Post #406

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I vote Dem0nS1ayer.

He PMed HellFIre and I with the following, hoping that he could get us organized:
You successfully investigate Vrael.

You follow him through a dimly lit hallway. He pushes himself against the shadows of the wall and waits quietly; you do the same.

You see Devlin walk by. Vrael has his eyes fixed upon him. As Devlin walks out of sight, Vrael crawls out of the shadows and begins to follow him again. You start to do the same, but you notice another figure emerge from the shadows. You stay back and watch as the USS Assassin silently approaches Vrael. As he gets closer to Vrael, the dim lights, offering only a bit of sight, reveal a knife in the man's hand. As you being to walk the other way, you hear a body hit the ground.
From what I've heard, he may have sent this to other people, as well, except with the target being someone else. On top of that, the real Investigator PMs say "You successfully shadow [name]" not "successfully investigate." I've also never seen such a wordy shadow result, as they typically are matter-of-fact explanations of what you see. Azrael is also meticulous about getting the spelling of names correct, so he wouldn't write "Devlin" instead of "DevliN." And finally, Azrael is always good about his spelling and grammar, so "As you being to walk the other way" would not likely be a mistake he'd make. This was not written by Azrael.

EDIT:
And as poison just pointed out in the Shoutbox, Wing Zero was decapitated and Dem0nS1ayer's signature is an image of someone being decapitated. Azrael is certainly not one to use clues as we know, but that's an interesting coincidence.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 8:52 pm by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2011, 8:53 pm Observer12425 Post #407

Well this blows, I'm a puppet.
I, the Rogue Engineer, have taken Observer12345 custody and demanded that he post it in the thread verbatim. As you may have figured, I am not Tempz. However, in the interests of one of my group members who is up for lynching right now, I would like to take this moment to share with you my findings.

Solid evidence against Excalibur

Solid evidence against Dem0nS1ayer

Solid evidence against Mp)Hellfire

I am willing to demonstrate my power as proof of my role by killing Observer at any requested time. However, bear in mind that there is risk that observer is a town-aligned role. Anyone making this request and found to have resulted in the death of a townsperson will be next up for destruction. Choose wisely.

@the Rogue Engineer, I'm 12425; if you're going to hold my hostage, at least get your numbers right!
Mind that you'll prove only that you held dominion over me by killing me; your intentions are without merit here, as you cannot very well prove your identity without me.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 9:00 pm by Observer12425.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 8:58 pm Tempz Post #408

Why does it reference me; am i that much of a bad player :awesome:?

None.

Nov 1 2011, 8:59 pm poison_us Post #409

Back* from the grave

Why would he PM you and Hellfire a result of you...wait, nevermind, that just means he "witnessed" a third figure come out and kill Vrael. Makes a bit more sense there.

Sorry, not quite buying it just yet. Demon isn't capable of writing something that can be so easily misread; it takes a bit of intelligence to do that.

Quote from DevliN
EDIT:
And as poison just pointed out in the Shoutbox, Wing Zero was decapitated and Dem0nS1ayer's signature is an image of someone being decapitated. Azrael is certainly not one to use clues as we know, but that's an interesting coincidence.
It was pointed out to me that players are killed in a way so that their brain/brainstem is destroyed, likely to prevent T-virus spread. Interesting coincidence then that the method of choice was decapitation rather than a simple stabbing through the neck and severing the stem, or any other mean that could work. But I'm going to dismiss it as just that: a coincidence.

EDIT: Holy crap. That's a nice pile of evidence. I'll have to sift through it later, but as for right now my vote remains useless on Echo. Also, sorry that you were used as someone's sock puppet.

Nov 1 2011, 9:04 pm DevliN Post #410

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from poison_us
Why would he PM you and Hellfire a result of you...wait, nevermind, that just means he "witnessed" a third figure come out and kill Vrael. Makes a bit more sense there.

Sorry, not quite buying it just yet. Demon isn't capable of writing something that can be so easily misread; it takes a bit of intelligence to do that.
The issue is that that's not how the PMs are really written. Someone wrote that for him. The biggest error is that both of my night result PMs start with "You successfully shadow," not "You successfully investigate." There is no "Investigate" power.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2011, 9:05 pm Dem0n Post #411

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from DevliN
EDIT:
This game has zombies, and your signature includes a map with the word "zombies." Not a very strong argument, is it? Everyone knows that zombies are best killed by cutting the head off.

Quote from Observer12425
Well this blows, I'm a puppet.
I, the Rogue Engineer, have taken Observer12345 custody and demanded that he post it in the thread verbatim. As you may have figured, I am not Tempz. However, in the interests of one of my group members who is up for lynching right now, I would like to take this moment to share with you my findings.

Solid evidence against Excalibur

Solid evidence against Dem0nS1ayer

Solid evidence against Mp)Hellfire

I am willing to demonstrate my power as proof of my role by killing Observer at any requested time. However, bear in mind that there is risk that observer is a town-aligned role. Anyone making this request and found to have resulted in the death of a townsperson will be next up for destruction. Choose wisely.

@the Rogue Engineer, I'm 12425; if you're going to hold my hostage, at least get your numbers right!
Mind that you'll prove only that you held dominion over me by killing me; your intentions are without merit here, as you cannot very well prove your identity without me.
I visited Aristocrat last night. He visited Observer.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2011, 9:10 pm by Dem0nS1ayer.

Nov 1 2011, 9:05 pm DevliN Post #412

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from DevliN
EDIT:
This game has zombies, and your signature includes a map with the word "zombies." Not a very strong argument, is it? Everyone knows that zombies are best killed by cutting the head off.
Fair enough. So what about the fake night result(s)?

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2011, 9:09 pm Dem0n Post #413

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I don't know what to tell you. It's easy to miss a tiny spelling error such as "being" for "begin." Every other part of that post is written in a well-constructed way with proper grammar, which the exception of your name, which again, is probably just another mistake. Maybe the reason it's so lengthy is because someone actually killed Vrael? It's be awkward to just say,

You follow Vrael.

The USS Assassin kills him.

The other investigations are so short because there's no information about the person, unless they're being followed by another person as well.

EDIT: Didn't see "fake night result(s)." If you mean the PMs that I sent to Roy, it's already explained in Observer's post. People were suspecting me since the beginning of the game, and I didn't want to tell Roy, a person with so much power amongst the townspeople, that I followed a person who ended up dying that very night. I knew he already didn't trust me, so I didn't want to give him any opportunity to accuse me of being an Assassin.

Nov 1 2011, 9:14 pm Observer12425 Post #414

Not my post, mind you, but the post of the Rogue Engineer. I'm a puppet in the matter, trying to avoid execution by some means or another.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 9:15 pm Aristocrat Post #415

Lying doesn't help your cause, Dem0n.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 9:17 pm poison_us Post #416

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
Quote from poison_us

The issue is that that's not how the PMs are really written. Someone wrote that for him. The biggest error is that both of my night result PMs start with "You successfully shadow," not "You successfully investigate." There is no "Investigate" power.
So Demon is a puppet in himself. That's rich, a sock puppet posting a collapsabox of clues against a puppet. Also, your report of someone, who may be the rogue engineer, visiting Observer doesn't mean anything. It simply means that the person you say you saw didn't kill him. Another engineer could've visited on the first night, and that would be equally plausible, considering we have no evidence of how many of each role exists.

Nov 1 2011, 9:22 pm Dem0n Post #417

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Observer12425
Not my post, mind you, but the post of the Rogue Engineer. I'm a puppet in the matter, trying to avoid execution by some means or another.
Oh, I misinterpreted that then. In that case,

Quote from xAngelSpiritx
Good. Your role PM matches mine exactly.

I am the last Investigator.

On Night 0, I shadowed Roy, and got a whole wealth of information. This PM is basically the same as the one I sent to Roy, so excuse any mistakes.

You successfully shadow Roy.

You see he visits no one.

You watch someone sneak in holding various tools and what looks like C4. They leave his room with just the tools.

Someone else arrives after that, staggering slowly into the room. You hear a scream come from within, and then the same figure staggers out.

Immediately afterwards, someone knocks you unconscious. When you wake up you feel a sharp pain in the back of your neck, and quickly realize you have a horrific device attached to you. You have been constrained by a Rogue Engineer.

You have gained the ability Transmit, which allows you to send a message once every day and night to the Rogue Engineer who constrained you.

As you can see, the Bomb Rigger tagged Roy this night. I've no clue on who it is so far.

I do believe Roy's been infected. I asked Azrael if the Virologist could administer his vaccine in the same night that he finished synthesizing it, and the response was no. So Roy is basically screwed, and since I revealed my role to him already (after verifying his allegiance), I'm also screwed. All or nothing, I suppose. The only way Roy could possibly be saved is if the identities of BOTH Virologists are discovered, and the first Virologist administers antiviral drugs to Roy to delay his transformation, while the other vaccines him the next night. Not likely to happen, unfortunately.

As you can also see, I've been tagged by the Rogue Engineer. He sent me this transmission:

we share a common enemy... unless your zombie

so answer me w/ your role... but if your zombie then you can't answer and I'm to blow you up :hurr:
The lack of proper capitalization and grammar, as well as the general unprofessionalism, automatically excludes half of the players. I'm tempted to say the Rogue Engineer is Tempz, however...

Aristocrat sent me this PM shortly after:

Quote from Aristocrat
Tempz told me that you're the investigator; I'm gonna need your help verifying whether or not Dem0nS1ayer is lying about his role.

You are both a protector of life and destroyer of lives.

You are an Investigator.

Does this match your role PM?

Intrigued as to how Tempz could know my role, I asked Tempz whether he knew anything about it. I figured that if Aristocrat was telling the truth, that would make Tempz the Rogue Engineer, as I am absolutely sure he's the only one that I revealed my role to (besides you obviously).

So I asked Tempz about it, and this is what I got in response:

No i am not.

Assuming Tempz is telling the truth, my best guess is that:
* Tempz is not, in fact, the Rogue Engineer, and Aristocrat is instead. Aristocrat purposely wrote the transmission he sent to me in such a way as to make it seem as though it was from Tempz. As of yet however, I've no clue why he would do this.

So I asked Aristocrat if he was the Rogue Engineer. Obviously I didn't expect a 100% truthful response, but I was curious to see how he would react if I tried to confront him. This is the response I got:

Quote from Aristocrat
I wish, lol. It's a pretty damn nice role for sure.

At the very least, I'm positive that either Tempz or Aristocrat has some ulterior motive towards their actions. Personally, my suspicions are on Aristocrat.

You successfully shadow Roy.

You see he visits no one.

You watch someone sneak in holding various tools and what looks like C4. They leave his room with just the tools.

Someone else arrives after that, staggering slowly into the room. You hear a scream come from within, and then the same figure staggers out.

Immediately afterwards, someone knocks you unconscious. When you wake up you feel a sharp pain in the back of your neck, and quickly realize you have a horrific device attached to you. You have been constrained by a Rogue Engineer.

You have gained the ability Transmit, which allows you to send a message once every day and night to the Rogue Engineer who constrained you.
Look at how long that is, Devlin. Angel was an Investigator, and his findings got him a post longer than mine.

we share a common enemy... unless your zombie

so answer me w/ your role... but if your zombie then you can't answer and I'm to blow you up :hurr:
There's no way Tempz wrote this. He has bad grammar/spelling, but he wouldn't write such a poorly-structured post that would point directly to him.

I followed Aristocrat last night and got this:

You successfully shadow Aristocrat.

You see he visits Observer12425, and no one visits him.
Aristocrat is the Rogue Engineer. He's been fucking us over this entire time, killing off Townies for no reason. Observer's going to be next. Now he's trying to lead a bandwagon against me.

Nov 1 2011, 9:23 pm Observer12425 Post #418

So Aristo may or may not have visited me at all.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 9:26 pm Sacrieur Post #419

Still Napping

Aristocrat is the Rogue Engineer. He's been fucking us over this entire time, killing off Townies for no reason. Observer's going to be next. Now he's trying to lead a bandwagon against me.

That's some massive pile of bs you have there. It's time to admit defeat. You're USS.

None.

Nov 1 2011, 9:29 pm Mp)HellFire Post #420

Ive noticed Excalibur hasn't posted in this thread alot and he has clues against him.
ehhh...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2364 >
  Back to forum