Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: A girl i like <3
A girl i like <3
Jun 2 2011, 8:06 pm
By: Tempz
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >

Jun 2 2011, 10:23 pm Ultraviolet Post #21

Lololololol Mesk :awesome:

Jun 2 2011, 10:27 pm NicholasBeige Post #22

Do this. Make sure you practice like he has done.

None.

Jun 2 2011, 10:31 pm lil-Inferno Post #23

Just here for the pie

Your presence.

Then tell dat ho to make you a sandwich.

Jun 2 2011, 11:02 pm ClansAreForGays Post #24

General girl advice topic:

To be successful all you have to do is CONVINCE yourself of 1 thing that you ALREADY know - There is no downside to asking a girl out. Always do it.

A) She says yes. You win.

B) She says no. Doesn't matter because the bitch wouldn't have some how said yes if you waited for the right moment, or played hard to get.

Also, ever see a hot chick with a fugly guy so gross you just want to rip your dick off and throw it at god for being so fucked? Guess how that happened. He asked her out, and she said no. He kept asking until she said yes.

Get the idea out of your head that rejection actually means anything. It doesn't, get over it couragewolf.jpg

Jun 2 2011, 11:20 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #25

Quote from ClansAreForGays
General girl advice topic:

To be successful all you have to do is CONVINCE yourself of 1 thing that you ALREADY know - There is no downside to asking a girl out. Always do it.

A) She says yes. You win.

B) She says no. Doesn't matter because the bitch wouldn't have some how said yes if you waited for the right moment, or played hard to get.

Also, ever see a hot chick with a fugly guy so gross you just want to rip your dick off and throw it at god for being so fucked? Guess how that happened. He asked her out, and she said no. He kept asking until she said yes.

Get the idea out of your head that rejection actually means anything. It doesn't, get over it couragewolf.jpg

Well put

None.

Jun 2 2011, 11:29 pm ubermctastic Post #26

I'm seeing be yourself, and don't say anything about Starcraft. You can't do both, and if she doesn't like you for who you are, then it's pointless. I might not be the best person to give advice about dating, because I am not very good at this myself, but I have learned from some of my mistakes.

I asked out a girl about a month ago. I was 100% certain she liked me. She was afraid of being hurt. A week later she said she just never liked me. Now she won't even talk to me. I was depressed, but now I'm just pissed, because she's a freaking parasitic bitch. Now I'm trying to stop some other guy from being used by her as well. My reason for saying don't try, but it's bad advice, so don't worry about it.

Anyways....
Being yourself has to work, I don't really see any downside to it. As far as I can tell there is no way in hell you are going to like someone who doesn't like the real you. If you act like someone else, you are going to attract someone that likes that fake person. Don't give her gifts. No cards, no candy, no stuffed animals. Ask her to lunch or something.
Don't buy her anything until later on, and even then no "gifts" until you are officially dating. Early on things like tickets to a show or something that you can share, nothing with purely sentimental value, because things like that are only valuable if they come from someone you really care about, and it could also be seen as sort of creepy.

None.

Jun 2 2011, 11:32 pm ClansAreForGays Post #27

Quote from name:K_A
I asked out a girl about a month ago. I was 100% certain she liked me. She was afraid of being hurt. A week later she said she just never liked me. Now she won't even talk to me. I was depressed, but now I'm just pissed, because she's a freaking parasitic bitch. Now I'm trying to stop some other guy from being used by her as well. My reason for saying don't try, but it's bad advice, so don't worry about it.
Don't listen to anything this spiteful loser is suggesting. You never wanna be that guy.

Jun 2 2011, 11:32 pm Vrael Post #28

To answer your actual question unlike every other single person in this thread:

Paying for her movie ticket or dinner or both counts as a gift. Get her that.

None.

Jun 2 2011, 11:42 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #29

I'm seeing be yourself
No, don't be yourself. Yourself is never good. yourself is the nervous, anxious pathetic AFC. reinvent yourself first, become the confidante, suave player, and then be your self.

I'm seeing be yourself
Being yourself has to work, I don't really see any downside to it.[/quote]
No, it doesn't

My reason for saying don't try, but it's bad advice, so don't worry about it.
the worst advice indeed.

None.

Jun 2 2011, 11:53 pm Decency Post #30

If you define who you are in terms of StarCraft, you might be better off finding some hobbies before trying to find a girlfriend, or just date the random gamer girls you'll meet in college.

None.

Jun 3 2011, 12:37 am TomWaits Post #31

I don't think having some sort of interest in video games is something you should be hiding. Chances are, if you construct additional relationships with her while hiding it, eventually the Starcraft will be out of the bag, if you catch my drift. If whether she has feelings for you or not hinges on whether you play video games or not, perhaps she isn't really the one for you. On the other hand, make it sound like it's not a life consuming hobby. After doing extensive tests, I have concluded that most women are not really into that.

As far as what you should say goes... Previous posters have given some pretty solid advice. Don't go over the top. You might not have to do anything. Just ask her to hang out and do something fun. See how that goes. Maybe hang out a few more times. Eventually, when you feel comfortable enough, just let her know that you think she's a special person, that you really enjoy spending time with her, and that you were hoping you two could be an item. If she says no, well, it happens. Use the first few times you hung out to get an idea of what she will say. If you think she isn't really enjoying herself, maybe she doesn't feel the same way about you.

None.

Jun 3 2011, 12:42 am Lanthanide Post #32

I find it funny that multiple people in this thread are treating Starcraft like it's some dirty secret to be ashamed of. Like drugs or something.

None.

Jun 3 2011, 12:46 am Decency Post #33

It's not socially acceptable to play computer games for as much as we play them. Take that for what it's worth and act accordingly.

None.

Jun 3 2011, 12:49 am Dem0n Post #34

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yeah, it's apparently super nerdy to play computer games (because everyone just thinks all computer games are WoW), but xbox is totally bro.

Jun 3 2011, 12:50 am DevliN Post #35

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

My girlfriend doesn't care about how much I play video games, and I brought it up to her when we met. I joked about it and didn't make it out to be some creepy obsession, though, so maybe that made a difference. Not all women are turned off by video game nerds.

Down the line, if someone's video game playing is an obsession and gets in the way of the relationship, then you may have issues.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 3 2011, 12:52 am NicholasBeige Post #36

Quote from Lanthanide
I find it funny that multiple people in this thread are treating Starcraft like it's some dirty secret to be ashamed of. Like drugs or something.
Exactamundo.

I'm gonna go snort me a 6pool and then smack up a tasty proxy gateway. Probably be so conked out that I won't stop playing custom games for 48 hours. [edit:] if this sounds like you, then maybe you should re-evaluate your priorities before seeking a relationship with someone [/edit]

Srsly? C'mon. If a girl asks me what I like doing in my spare time I'll just be straight up and say 'yeah I'm a gamer'. I won't bombard her with my 3D studio max endeavours or my mapping antics...unless she cares for it and asks specifically. Not sure what kind of social environments you guys come from, but gaming isn't this horrible little life consuming secret that you must keep hidden at all costs. And that's a lot of what I'm getting out of this thread.

If you're not gonna dance like Lou Bega, or a pull a Marvin Gaye - just chill with her. You havn't given us much info to go on, so I can't be specific and say go out for a few drinks (which is what I would do). Good luck bro'ski.

None.

Jun 3 2011, 1:17 am Voyager7456 Post #37

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Send that bitch a smiley face.
Bitches love smiley faces.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Jun 3 2011, 1:21 am MadZombie Post #38

Quote from Voyager7456

None.

Jun 3 2011, 1:56 am TiKels Post #39

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from Voyager7456
...Thank you

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 3 2011, 2:17 am Tempz Post #40

All you guys are giving me different opinion and its hurting my brain >:(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >
  Back to forum