The evil side of you
Apr 26 2011, 8:27 pm
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Apr 27 2011, 10:59 pm Centreri Post #61

Relatively ancient and inactive

YES

YES YOU ARE

What was said about the pretending not to know something, I also sometimes do, but it's not really to get them to be "right on their own", but for... unknown reasons. Not sure why, actually.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 11:10 pm IskatuMesk Post #62

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from EzDay281
I frequently feign ignorance of others' intended messages or of the causes of communication issues in an attempt to force said others to be "right" on their own, to think, or similar reasons, often in mildly inappropriate situations.
Example: Pretending not to know that someone is referring to a website that I am familiar with, because the name by which they referred to it with is incorrect.

God yes. I do this on my video comments every chance I get, which is quite often.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 27 2011, 11:20 pm Neki Post #63

Quote from EzDay281
So you're just acting dumb because they used the wrong word to describe something? :O
And similar such things, yes.

It irritates a lot of people. And leads to the death of a lot of conversations.

Well people think I'm dumb so who says I'm acting? :lol:

None.

Apr 28 2011, 5:58 am Sand Wraith Post #64

she/her

this guy i know, neki chum, he is a cock-eating semen-chugging fat slut of a whore if i ever saw one and he came all over me ooooommmmgggg i <3 this guy omnomnomnomgivemyourdick
:bye1:

whenever I get depressed and snappy and irritated I start doing shit like finding old, broken stuff off of the curbs of people's homes and hang them over signs.
I've only done this once with a small broken wooden chair. I found an abandoned computer case that I hope to exploit soon though.

Definitely does not constitute to mischief or anything like that.

Apr 28 2011, 4:25 pm ToA Post #65

Que Sera, Sera.

Depends what you consider evil.

Apr 28 2011, 8:29 pm TiKels Post #66

Someone find a mach test.

A few years ago, when I was like 13-14, I was talking to a friend of mine that I had been abusing via instant message while maintaining a pseudo-friendship. I actually liked the person, but I was bored and when she finally got tired of dealing with my abuse, she said she was going to block me, so I, in a sense, punished her by saying (knowing about her insecurities and angstyness) that she was going to be alone when her boyfriend dumped her and that to "not come crying back to me when you're all alone."

Is that evil?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 28 2011, 10:22 pm Riney Post #67

Thigh high affectionado

Theres a very fine line, though existent, between the truth and actual evil.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 29 2011, 12:17 am TiKels Post #68

But I did it to be cruel. I said things that exploited multiple layers of fears. And actually, I've conceded after a few years of thought that I should have said that he was going to "dump you for a whore that's better looking" to add on 3 more layers (she has a psychological thing with the word "whore" and the fact that she was meaningless to her boyfriend (just an object) and she's ugly)

The second one was already half present though.

What I said was intentional and well thought out. I knew she had a fear of being alone because she was just in that stage of life, she was needy. She cried for like 2 weeks straight.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 29 2011, 12:23 am Voyager7456 Post #69

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Alright. You're an ass.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 29 2011, 12:36 am TiKels Post #70

I was immature and angsty. I apologized to her a few days ago actually and she didn't even remember.

-NudeRaider

Apr 29 2011, 12:37 am Centreri Post #71

Yeah. Didn't remember. Right. Dick.

None.

Apr 29 2011, 2:47 am poison_us Post #72

Back* from the grave

Terrible, terrible man. You make me look like a saint for how I treat certain women.

Apr 29 2011, 2:49 am Raitaki Post #73

Quote from Sacrieur
Quote from Fire_Kame
Jeez guys...you're really taking incidents where both cars are going slow enough to be controlled and turning it into playing chicken. This topic was the worst idea ever.

Which gives me an idea:

1) Install a super-powerful electromagnet in the side of your car.

2) Pull up so you're side by side a motorcycle.

3) Hilarity ensues.
Good luck as the magnet shits all over your car.

None.

Apr 29 2011, 2:54 am poison_us Post #74

Back* from the grave

Actually, considering your electronics will be shot to hell and back, it would be more or less you trolling yourself. I mean, remember the Magnet Thread?

Apr 29 2011, 3:11 am Fire_Kame Post #75

wth is starcraft

I'm in your thread, white knightin' your flawz

Apr 29 2011, 6:59 pm RIVE Post #76

Just Here For The Pie

I am only considered the bad guy when I act as my normal self, and say sarcastic things or make a big deal (jokingly) out of nothing. It always seems to tick people off.

They just do not realize mostly everything I say is being said in a joking fashion.
This also backs-up my theory that people today are just too overly sensitive.

None.

Apr 29 2011, 7:01 pm Centreri Post #77

People today overly sensitive? Yesterday they'd burn you for being a witch. I'd do it today if I could. ;o

None.

Apr 29 2011, 10:40 pm Observer12425 Post #78

My version of evil is not being as easy to walk on as usual.
OH WAIT NO, screwing up someone else's technology in some way they don't understand is my worst. I'm a complete sap.

None.

Apr 30 2011, 9:21 am NudeRaider Post #79

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from RIVE
I am only considered the bad guy when I act as my normal self, and say sarcastic things or make a big deal (jokingly) out of nothing. It always seems to tick people off.

They just do not realize mostly everything I say is being said in a joking fashion.
This also backs-up my theory that people today are just too overly sensitive.
If I don't know you I'd probably also take it seriously, but if I know a person is a jokester I usually enjoy it.

May 10 2011, 1:17 am Generalpie Post #80

Staredit Puckwork

My meanest thing? Returning to SEN :awesome:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum