Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The evil side of you
The evil side of you
Apr 26 2011, 8:27 pm
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Apr 27 2011, 1:01 am Decency Post #41

Oh. I laugh in the faces of tough guys who talk shit. I love training MMA. ... should mention, this hasn't resulted in a fight yet. Might actually be a viable deterrent or I might just have that scrappy look.

Not sure if that counts as evil, but BiO's post reminded me of it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 27 2011, 1:11 am by FaZ-.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 1:17 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #42

👻 👾 👽 💪

Evil is infanticide and world dominance, not any of this petty bullshit. :mad:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 27 2011, 1:19 am BiOAtK Post #43

I've forced three children to squat 450lbs to death, if that counts farty.

FaZ - There's just something about knowing you can while they try to act hard, isn't it? It's great.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 1:25 am Vrael Post #44

Umm, I'm actually pure evil, so I'm gonna say one of the few good things I do.

I have a soft spot for bunnies. I feed them carrots sometimes.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 1:44 am ubermctastic Post #45

Quote from Vrael
I have a soft spot for bunnies. I feed them carrots sometimes.
It's true, everyone knows that evil people have a weakness for small adorable animals.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 1:51 am Ultraviolet Post #46

I move things around in the house secretly so people never know where their stuff is and they think they've misplaced it. Bwuahahaha!

Apr 27 2011, 2:01 am Symmetry Post #47

Dungeon Master

I've never done anything that I would consider "evil". I have been rude, sarcastic, ruthless and violent, but never evil.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 27 2011, 2:30 am Kaias Post #48

Quote from Centreri
Some do; some don't. If you're in a hurry, it adds up. By defending your assholishness, you're being disingenuous, laying the blame for your assholishness on another party; my complaint about Voyager applies in full against you, as you speed up, recklessly endangering those against you, and all so you can annoy another driver.
Quote from Centreri
Quote from name:Kame
I'm always within five miles per hour of the speed limit. Always. If I slip, it is completely accidental. Swerving around cars? Still an asshole move.
In that case, either your speeding up was insubstantial, or you were going at or below speed limit, likely significantly slower than the traffic around you. Dickish.
I strongly agree with Centreri here. Matching the speed of the guy passing you is far more assholic than the act of a guy passing you (which doesn't actually inconvenience you or at least very rarely does) and only serves to propagate more road assholary. Unforgivable.

My only evil is in manipulating people. And I regularly lie to save myself from lengthy explanations.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 2:45 am payne Post #49

:payne:

Quote from Ultraviolet
I move things around in the house secretly so people never know where their stuff is and they think they've misplaced it. Bwuahahaha!
God, you'd kill me. :><:

Quote from Kaias
And I regularly lie to save myself from lengthy explanations.
Like:
- How are you doing?
- Fine, and you?

?

None.

Apr 27 2011, 2:50 am Fire_Kame Post #50

wth is starcraft

For once I agree with poison. This thread is about asshole things we do... :bleh:

Apr 27 2011, 2:55 am Kaias Post #51

Quote from payne
Quote from Kaias
And I regularly lie to save myself from lengthy explanations.
Like:
- How are you doing?
- Fine, and you?

?
Yes.

Not really, I'm just making a witty example.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 3:01 am MillenniumArmy Post #52

Yeah, I suppose "evil" wasn't the right word to use. I guess "asshole," or douchebaggery would be the more appropriate term for this thread.

For instance in my OP, my last three examples could be construed as more like "fucking" around with friends/people whereas the first two are probably the only legitimate asshole-ish qualities.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 27 2011, 3:07 am by MillenniumArmy.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 3:07 am CaptainWill Post #53

Actually I remembered something.

My youngest brother's fish died (he'd had it one day so I figured there couldn't be any emotional attachment) and it was called Caesar.

I kept making horrible jokes about Caesar Salad and Julius Caesar and he started raging about it. I then got one of those Talkboy tape recorders (like in Home Alone 2) that we had lying around and recorded one of our little exchanges, then slowed it down and kept playing it back to him.

Bwahahahaha

None.

Apr 27 2011, 3:31 am Neki Post #54

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Centreri
Some do; some don't. If you're in a hurry, it adds up. By defending your assholishness, you're being disingenuous, laying the blame for your assholishness on another party; my complaint about Voyager applies in full against you, as you speed up, recklessly endangering those against you, and all so you can annoy another driver.
Quote from Centreri
Quote from name:Kame
I'm always within five miles per hour of the speed limit. Always. If I slip, it is completely accidental. Swerving around cars? Still an asshole move.
In that case, either your speeding up was insubstantial, or you were going at or below speed limit, likely significantly slower than the traffic around you. Dickish.
I strongly agree with Centreri here. Matching the speed of the guy passing you is far more assholic than the act of a guy passing you (which doesn't actually inconvenience you or at least very rarely does) and only serves to propagate more road assholary. Unforgivable.

My only evil is in manipulating people. And I regularly lie to save myself from lengthy explanations.

Well I guess this wouldn't be a thread about evil things if people didn't insist on being assholes on the road, lol. :lol: But seriously, this is one of the reasons why car accidents happen so often. >.>

None.

Apr 27 2011, 3:48 am Fire_Kame Post #55

wth is starcraft

Jeez guys...you're really taking incidents where both cars are going slow enough to be controlled and turning it into playing chicken. This topic was the worst idea ever.

Apr 27 2011, 7:31 am EzDay281 Post #56

I frequently feign ignorance of others' intended messages or of the causes of communication issues in an attempt to force said others to be "right" on their own, to think, or similar reasons, often in mildly inappropriate situations.
Example: Pretending not to know that someone is referring to a website that I am familiar with, because the name by which they referred to it with is incorrect.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 7:59 am Sacrieur Post #57

Still Napping

Quote from Fire_Kame
Jeez guys...you're really taking incidents where both cars are going slow enough to be controlled and turning it into playing chicken. This topic was the worst idea ever.

Which gives me an idea:

1) Install a super-powerful electromagnet in the side of your car.

2) Pull up so you're side by side a motorcycle.

3) Hilarity ensues.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 9:55 pm Neki Post #58

Quote from EzDay281
I frequently feign ignorance of others' intended messages or of the causes of communication issues in an attempt to force said others to be "right" on their own, to think, or similar reasons, often in mildly inappropriate situations.
Example: Pretending not to know that someone is referring to a website that I am familiar with, because the name by which they referred to it with is incorrect.
So you're just acting dumb because they used the wrong word to describe something? :O

None.

Apr 27 2011, 10:56 pm EzDay281 Post #59

So you're just acting dumb because they used the wrong word to describe something? :O
And similar such things, yes.

It irritates a lot of people. And leads to the death of a lot of conversations.

None.

Apr 27 2011, 10:58 pm NudeRaider Post #60

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

When people are trying to mess with me I'm becoming patronizing/arrogant, sarcastic or pragmatic, which is usually not helping the issue. :stfu:

Quote from EzDay281
And similar such things, yes.

It irritates a lot of people. And leads to the death of a lot of conversations.
guilty :omfg:

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum