Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ninja'd!
Ninja'd!
Oct 20 2010, 11:18 pm
By: Neki
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >

Oct 23 2010, 1:20 am OlimarandLouie Post #41

Quote from Neki
Gosh people, wait forever to sign up. I'll post this right now.
Two days is forever?

None.

Oct 23 2010, 3:39 am rayNimagi Post #42

Well I log in after five-ish days of inactivity, and a new mafia game has sprung up. Good luck to all, I'll be watching on the sidelines!

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Oct 23 2010, 3:50 am payne Post #43

:payne:

Quote from rayNimagi
Well I log in after five-ish days of inactivity, and a new mafia game has sprung up. Good luck to all, I'll be watching on the sidelines!
Not sure, but I think sign-ups are still open. :hurr:

None.

Oct 23 2010, 4:00 am Azrael Post #44

No, he finally closed them.

Oct 23 2010, 8:44 am Neki Post #45

Introduction:

The port town of Tokyo is the only port in feudal Japan that was not controlled by any Shogun. It was a free-trading city that did business with the likes of the Chinese and Europeans. It was a prosperous city that was surrounded by mountains, making it almost impervious to any sieges from the land. All around the town was farm and pasture land that could self-sustain the city for several years. Also under the city is a vast network of interconnected mines, brimming with diamonds that have yet to be harvested. Tokyo was loaded with resources and everyone knew it.

Ninja clans realized that if they could take control of the city, they could exploit the location and the resources to their own benefit. However, the treacherous landscape surrounding the port city had made any large-scale invasion impossible, as Shoguns had tried multiple times to penetrate the city. But one ninja clan decided that they would send their finest assassin to eliminate any sort of resistance. However, little did they realize that several clans of Ninjas across Japan had conjured up the same idea...and this is how it came to be that the port city of Tokyo was filled with Ninjas, all from different clans, all trying to kill each other. The town of Tokyo has a heavy hate for both the Samurai and Ninja, and as such, any spotted during the day would be imprisoned and tortured. Hence, the fall of night provides the perfect cover for the ninjas to conduct their work.

Night 1 begins. Send in night actions if you have not already.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:11 am Roy Post #46

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I'm a Ninja, guys.

Oct 23 2010, 12:26 pm payne Post #47

:payne:

Quote from Roy
I'm a Ninja, guys.
Shit me too. We're doomed at fighting each other. :(

None.

Oct 23 2010, 12:49 pm LoTu)S Post #48

I'm a townie

None.

Oct 23 2010, 4:50 pm poison_us Post #49

Back* from the grave

Quote from LoTu)S
I'm a townie
Scumslip.

I'm watching a selection of music to get myself primed for this, primarily:

Oct 23 2010, 7:46 pm ImagoDeo Post #50

Quote from poison_us
Quote from LoTu)S
I'm a townie
Scumslip.

I'm watching a selection of music to get myself primed for this, primarily:

Lulz. Now how did I know that would get in here somehow?

None.

Oct 23 2010, 8:59 pm poison_us Post #51

Back* from the grave

haha, someone on facebook said they listened to it to get it through the night last night, so I was like lulz I remember it, and so I listened to it again and here we are :awesome:

Oct 23 2010, 9:14 pm Neki Post #52

Night 1:

It was a bright star-filled sky, as a cold breeze blew over the mountain terrain. A ninja had decided that under the pretense of all the fighting, he would meditate in the mountains, from all the killing and death that was about to engulf the town of Tokyo. He knew what was going to happen, but he decided that he would wait off at least a day on the killing so that he could rest his mind and body. He could hear the noise of a nearby stream, the water trickling as it passed through several rocks. He was truly at peace in this place, and breathed a huge sigh of relief. As he continued to meditate, he heard a branch snap. He reached for his Tessen to the right of him, and slowly got up.

He turned around to face his opponent, who seemed to have a look of pleasure on under his mask. He looked down to his hand to see what appeared to be a...

Tessen. This ninja wielded the same weapon as him.
The meditating man yelled at other man, "Ha, so you use the Tessen too?"
The other man remained silent still, calmly holding his Tessen in his hand. Suddenly, the intruder lounged at the meditating man, attempting to swipe at his face with his fan. The first man brought up the Tessen to his face and easily deflected the blow, and with one swift motion, brought forth his other fist, smashing it into the face of this assassin. The assassin staggered back at the blow but was undeterred in his assault against his mark. He continued applying a flurry of attacks, each attack being masterfully deflected by the other. However, as the battle drew on, the meditating man realized that this assassin had been studying his fighting technique, as with each passing second, he struggled to keep himself defended. Finally, after several minutes, the assassin was able to penetrate the defenses and he landed a devastating blow to the face of the other, severely cutting open the other man. The once calm man was bleedly profusely from his wounds, and he staggered to one knee, waiting for the assassin to finish off. Aristocrat slowly walked up to him, and he laughed.
"So weak, you are. This will be the crowning coup de grace." He raised his Tessen to strike down the man, but suddenly stopped.
The other man looked up, and noticed that Assassin seemed to be fighting against something grabbing against him. Upon further inspection, he noticed chains had wrapped around one arm which prevented the killing blow. The man was glad, and with his life still intact, ran far.

Aristocrat struggled with the chains around his arm, as the Kusarigama's chain end had wrapped around his arm, preventing him from killing his mark. He managed to break free, and turned to meet his own assassin. The assassin begin swinging the chain above his head, and whipped it forward. Aristocrat dodged under the attack, attempting to catch his breath. He had used all his energy trying to kill his target, but did not expect to be faced by someone trying to kill him. He rushed forward with his Tessen, deflecting another chain toss at his face. He concealed his other arm behind the fan and feigned punching with it. The assassin fell for the feign, and Aristocrat quickly countered with a kick to his stomach. The assassin momentarily staggered, but Aristocrat realized he had put no power into the attack, and was met by a Kusarigama to one of his arms. He yelled at the stinging pain, for that was the last thing he would ever felt, as the Kusarigama was brought through his heart next. Aristocrat was dead.

Later, the man who just had escaped near death approached his home. He was wounded, but he was not mortally in danger. He realized that with some bandages and silk, he could easily repair his wounds and swear revenge on those who would try to kill him. He leaned up against the wall of his home, and realized what a fool he was. He looked up to see another Assassin in a tree above him.

"Hello Azrael.Wrath" The ninja pulled back on his bow, and let loose an arrow. It impaled Azrael's heart before he could react to it. Azrael.Wrath was dead.

The man who had assassinated Aristocrat pulled out his Kusarigama from the heart of the fallen ninja, the body slumping to the ground. He kneeled down and grabbed Aristocrat's Tessen, so that he could use it at another time if he wished. He laughed to himself, he didn't realize that Aristocrat would devote all his energy to killing the other man, who had gotten away. He told himself that perhaps, he would finish off Aristocrat's target, as he was very weak now. As he contemplated to himself, a shriek in the air was heard. Three throwing stars pierced the night sky and pierced his right arm. The man grabbed his arm in pain, and saw another Ninja running away in the distance.

"Cowardly, he throws ninja stars at me and runs away?" The man quickly ran from Aristocrat's body, hoping to recover from his wounds.

Meanwhile...

A man sat quietly in his house. He sipped his tea, and silently read a book in peace. He flipped through the pages, trying to find something interesting to read. He was quite bored at the time, but not because of the book though. He got up from his chair and wondered to the window. He looked across to another house, several hundred meters down the road. He tapped his foot in anticipation of the moment, that he was expecting. Finally, it happened. The house exploded in a flurry of fire, engulfing the house. The fires burned profusely, consuming the small wooden construct. The man smiled, and turned around, but another booming sound was heard. He turned around quickly, and saw that the house exploded again, further fueling the greedy fire, consuming everything around the explosion site. The man thought to himself, "Huh...two explosions? That means two people tried killing me?" He shrugged it off, and went to bed.

A ninja quietly moved through farm-land, avoiding cows and horses as he stealthily ran to his destination. He was after one of his targets, who had lived nearby. He stopped though, and watched his mark. His mark had been camping outside of a house, apparently waiting for someone. However, his mark failed to notice that the man he was supposedly looking for, escaping through a side window. The ninja did not care for the other ninja with dual katanas, his eyes were on the ninja with the blow-gun.

He knew that he needed to close the distance fast before this ninja could utilize his range advantage. He moved quickly through the grass, and before the blow-gun ninja could notice, he tackled him to the ground. Quickly knocking the blow-gun out of his hand, he straddled the ninja and severely beat him into a pulp. Every single punch echoed through the ninja's body. One blow managed to break his nose, while another managed to severely break several ribs. The mark was struggling to defend himself, while the ninja seemed to take pleasure in beating the man. He pulled back his right arm to deliver a thunderous punch, but he was stopped by another man who tackled him. The two men begin rolling in the grass, and fell through an abandoned mine shaft that happened to be nearby.

The blow-gun Ninja was severely injured, and could barely walk, as he struggled to pull himself to his feet, moving quickly in order to repair his wounds. He was lucky, he was saved by another assassin attempting to assassinate another assassin. He thought it was ironic, as he coughed up blood. He moved slowly in the fields of farm land, feeling his broken ribs with one hand. He stopped momentarily to look into the sky, and thought to himself that he couldn't let his clan down now, they had to take Tokyo. He looked back down to the sight of a flying chain, which quickly wrapped around his neck. He grabbed at the chains weakly, but his strength was depleted. The chains slowly drained his oxygen, and he fell to his knees. The ninja walked up to him, and told him "Sorry that I'm late." He brought down the Kusarigama onto the skull of OlimarandLouie. Olimarandlouie was dead.

Meanwhile, the two ninjas who had fell down the mineshaft awoke next to each other, and quickly rolled in opposite directions. They both looked at each other, and realized that neither of them had a weapon.
"So you enjoy feeling the pain you cause then?" One ninja asked.
"I do, I do." The other ninja laughed.

It was a tense sense of peace, as the each of them stared each other down, before the assassin who was after OlimarandLouie lunged at his own assassin. They both engaged in hand to hand combat, quickly evading and dodging each others punches. They each deflected each others blows to the side in an attempt to gain an opening, but they were evenly matched. However, Olimar's assassin had been tired down from his encounter with Olimar, and was quickly fading in battle. This advantage was capitalized on, and the other man managed to duck underneath a blow, grabbing Olimar's assassin, and tossing him to the ground. Mounting on top of his opponent, he began punching his opponent so that each blow seemed to shake the dusty and abandoned mineshaft. The assassin faded more and more with each punch, and finally blacked out.

Olimar's assassin, poison_us, finally woke though. He felt the broken wounds and bones in his body, but realized that he was still alive. Something had scared away the other assassin, as poison_us staggered about. He leaned up against the dirt wall, breathing heavily. He thought to himself, "What could have scared him? Oh god..." He knew the only thing that could possibly scare away another Ninja. But it was too late, a katana had already plunged through his stomach. He grabbed at the sword, feeling where it had entered through the front of him, and exited through the back of him. The katana was pulled out, and poison_us fell onto some old tracks. Feeling the rusted metal in his hands, he looked up at his killer. The killer smiled, and walked directly in front of him, several meters down the track. Poison_us somehow managed to get to his feet, in an attempt to defy his killer, but it was all in vain. The killer began running at poison_us, but poison_us didn't realize why, until he saw it. A metal cart. The killer was pushing a metal cart along the tracks, and let go. The speeding metal cart collided with poison_us, as both poison and the cart moved forward into an endless shaft of darkness. Poison_us was dead.

Night 2 begins soon, begin preparing actions while I update lives and the original post.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 23 2010, 11:47 pm by Neki.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:17 pm OlimarandLouie Post #53

What the crap?

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:20 pm poison_us Post #54

Back* from the grave

Quote from Neki
A metal cart. The killer was pushing a metal cart along the tracks, and let go. The speeding metal cart collided with poison_us, as both poison and the cart moved forward into an endless shaft of darkness. Poison_us was dead.
:|

Oct 23 2010, 9:29 pm Neki Post #55

A bounty has been placed. The reward amount is: 20 minerals.
The target? Leeroy_Jenkins. If you manage to kill Leeroy_Jenkins, you will be rewarded 20 minerals. However, if multiple killers exist, you will need to kill off all other killers before you can claim the award. If Leeroy survives until the end of the game or if all killers are killed the same night, the bounty will be returned.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 23 2010, 9:46 pm by Neki.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:47 pm The Starport Post #56

Metal-cart no Jutsu!

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:51 pm Neki Post #57

Night 1 results have been sent out to all alive players. Night 2 actions may be sent in now. Please send them promptly and quickly, so the next night may begin.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 10:05 pm Roy Post #58

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Neki
The killer began running at poison_us, but poison_us didn't realize why, until he saw it. A metal cart. The killer was pushing a metal cart along the tracks, and let go. The speeding metal cart collided with poison_us, as both poison and the cart moved forward into an endless shaft of darkness.
Thank you so much, Neki! I didn't think you would do it :awesome:

Oct 23 2010, 10:57 pm LoTu)S Post #59

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Metal-cart no Jutsu!
XD

I didn't die :awesome:

Looks like Oli aimed for me :massimo:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 23 2010, 11:06 pm by LoTu)S.

None.

Oct 24 2010, 2:16 am OlimarandLouie Post #60

Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Metal-cart no Jutsu!
XD

I didn't die :awesome:

Looks like Oli aimed for me :massimo:
Revenge for denying me my would-be win.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >