Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Minecraft
Minecraft
Sep 27 2010, 10:05 am
By: Sie_Sayoka
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1833 >

Apr 2 2011, 1:09 am samsizzle Post #301

Quote from name:Cardinal
Wolves are fucking lame.

Right click and they follow you all over the place. Then you try and mine shit and they get in the way so you hit them. Then they go all red eyed and tear your ass to shit.

Fucking lame.
That's why you go read the wiki, learn how to make a pen, and have them sit down.

Anyway, here's Rupert and Jake and the new tower.

Plus a skeleton riding a spider.

None.

Apr 2 2011, 1:12 am TiKels Post #302

Nice. I've seen slimes but never spider jockeys.

Impressive Tower.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 2 2011, 3:30 am poison_us Post #303

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Riney
Well considering everyone PROBABLY updated, We'll just wait until its ready for 1.4 :awesome:
I haven't updated, I could upload my copy and distribute it to specific people so they could get on your server if you want.
Even if it's not a legit copy you can still update. Take my word for it.

Apr 2 2011, 4:02 am Zycorax Post #304

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

OK, what the fuck? Random chest in the middle of nowhere.

Apr 2 2011, 4:04 am DevliN Post #305

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

http://www.minecraft.net/store/loot.jsp

Their April Fools for the day, I imagine. :D

EDIT:
And be sure to put at least $10,000 in your cart.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 2 2011, 4:08 am Raitaki Post #306

Quote from DevliN
http://www.minecraft.net/store/loot.jsp

Their April Fools for the day, I imagine. :D

EDIT:
And be sure to put at least $10,000 in your cart.
NOOO DINOSAUR RAWRING @ MAH FACE FOR PUTTING STUFF IN CART EVEN THO I DON'T HAVE MONEY *dies*

None.

Apr 2 2011, 4:10 am Zycorax Post #307

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

heh, figured: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Locked_Chest

Apr 2 2011, 6:09 am Generalpie Post #308

Staredit Puckwork

We can make cookies now :wtfawesome:

None.

Apr 2 2011, 7:12 am samsizzle Post #309

Quote from Generalpie
We can make cookies now :wtfawesome:
sucks that cocoa beans can only be found in dungeons so far...

None.

Apr 2 2011, 10:14 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #310

👻 👾 👽 💪

I need more trees.

I probably put at least 150.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 2 2011, 10:53 am NudeRaider Post #311

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
only 150? C'mon stop being lazy man!

Apr 2 2011, 12:42 pm TiKels Post #312

server is still down? :(

The new version isn't supported by bukkit yet... at least I don't think it is.

Quote from Riney
Well considering everyone PROBABLY updated, We'll just wait until its ready for 1.4 :awesome:

Quote from poison_us
Quote from TiKels
Quote from Riney
I haven't updated, I could upload my copy and distribute it to specific people so they could get on your server if you want.
Even if it's not a legit copy you can still update. Take my word for it.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 2 2011, 2:07 pm poison_us Post #313

Back* from the grave

If destroyed by TNT and collected, locked chests can be used as fuel in a Furnace like normal chests. They burn for 15 seconds each.

Found a use for the chests. Also, it's a fucking bitch to see those when you're lost...the bright light can look like a torch to your house :hurr:

Turn volume to max, first. 8-bit music ftw.

Apr 2 2011, 2:46 pm Generalpie Post #314

Staredit Puckwork

I need more trees.

You require additional treelons

None.

Apr 2 2011, 4:35 pm NicholasBeige Post #315

Minecraft is good... but it can be so much better if the devs put a bit of effort in. I appreciate that multiplayer is riddled with bugs and it is only beta, and bugs take priority over new content... But it's such a simple engine and game, why are new blocks and shit added every month?

None.

Apr 2 2011, 4:42 pm The Starport Post #316

Good question. My guess is this thing just grew a lot faster and bigger than the devs intended, and they're still a bit winded. That, or they've already made a fuckton of money, and aren't terribly motivated now.

If I were them, I'd just redo much of the engine and game coding from scratch. Especially now that they have the budget to hire code monkeys to do it.

None.

Apr 2 2011, 5:03 pm NicholasBeige Post #317

Yeah, read a blog post by Notch a while ago.. he basically met a potential client/investor whom he calls 'rich guy'. Got on a private jet to London, partied for 8 hours, stayed in a posh hotel (courtesy of Mr Rich guy) then got the private jet back home.

And yeah they are filthy fucking rich. But that's no excuse not to put the effort in. That money isn't going to last forever.

But I guess you're right. They should rehaul the code, optimize it, add a shit-tonne of new features, polish the game, iron out the bugs, add a shit-tonne mor features... get a game publisher... ship it to the shops = multiply their current profit by at least 100%... maybe integrate with steam (if not already done so)...

None.

Apr 2 2011, 6:29 pm poison_us Post #318

Back* from the grave

Or make it a standalone. The fucking java-based shit is getting old.

Apr 2 2011, 7:15 pm TiKels Post #319

multiply their current profit by at least 100%...
... So multiply it by... one?
Quote from poison_us
Or make it a standalone. The fucking java-based shit is getting old.
Amen.

-NudeRaider

Apr 2 2011, 9:00 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #320

👻 👾 👽 💪

So the new bukkit has been out since a few hours after the minecraft update. :lol: They just didn't announce it.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1833 >
  Back to forum