Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: People's Choice Overall Winner
People's Choice Overall Winner
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 18 2010, 8:39 pm
By: Kaias
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Polls
People's Choice Overall Winner (3 Votes)
People's Choice Overall Winner (3 Votes)
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
xYoshix's Fallen Memories 57

19%
Kenshin23's FF Burden of Gilgamesh 19

7%
CecilSunkure's Lost Souls 19

7%
Ultimo's Lost Souls 18

6%
Vrael's Tenebrous 34

12%
Marine's Destruction- First Contact 4

2%
Kilabyte's After Earth 11

4%
Fwop's Cataclysm 9

3%
EzTerix's Silent Hill 12

4%
qPirateKings' Wonder 26

9%
Lyoko367's Afterworld 3

1%
Azala's 90KB RPG 22

8%
Norm's Hero Sanctuary 24

8%
DekuNut's The Shadow Experiment II 7

3%
TassadarZeratul and Madroc's Build-A-Ship Workshop 17

6%
Stickynote's Drop Dead 8

3%
Ahli's Diablo 1 19

7%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 309 votes. You can vote for at most 3 option(s).

Jan 19 2010, 4:35 pm Neki Post #21

This topic makes me think that judges were needed for the contest. :P

None.

Jan 19 2010, 9:11 pm samsizzle Post #22

I knew yoshi would win. I'm so proud of my son. I voted for Cecil's Lost Souls, Yoshi's Fallen Memories, and Vrael's Tenebrous.

None.

Jan 19 2010, 10:36 pm rockz Post #23

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I have no inclination to play all these, nor do I have any inclination to vote for those I have played since it would be unfair for me to vote that way.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 19 2010, 10:43 pm KilaByte Post #24

Quote from rockz
I have no inclination to play all these, nor do I have any inclination to vote for those I have played since it would be unfair for me to vote that way.

You might as well, that's what everyone else has been doing. That's also why this has such little meaning.

None.

Jan 19 2010, 11:04 pm CecilSunkure Post #25

Don't ignore maps like azala's. Try them all out before you vote, otherwise you're just defeating the purpose of the voting ;\

None.

Jan 20 2010, 12:57 am xYoshix Post #26

Sweet, I'm in the lead :) I'm glad so many people enjoyed my map. Thanks for voting! :)

You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

None.

Jan 20 2010, 1:12 am LoveLess Post #27

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from xYoshix
Sweet, I'm in the lead :) I'm glad so many people enjoyed my map. Thanks for voting! :)

You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
If it makes you feel any less warm and fuzzy, because that's weird, I didn't vote for it.

None.

Jan 20 2010, 1:44 am MadZombie Post #28

Relax, this is only the community vote. We do get a top 3 for judge votes too (ultimo ;o)

Azala's map should have gotten more attention. People aren't playing D:

Its like pokemon. comon

Yoshi,QP,Ahli,Vrael,Azala in that order.

None.

Jan 20 2010, 12:55 pm Undead.Rising Post #29

Personally I think having 3 votes is kind of dumb. Only one vote should be allowed, as this gives a more accurate idea of what maps everyone plays.

None.

Jan 20 2010, 4:04 pm samsizzle Post #30

Quote from Undead.Rising
Personally I think having 3 votes is kind of dumb. Only one vote should be allowed, as this gives a more accurate idea of what maps everyone plays.
If there are 3 votes, people are more encouraged to play more maps instead of just voting for their favorite right away.

None.

Jan 20 2010, 5:18 pm CecilSunkure Post #31

Quote from MadZombie
Awe did you not play my map?

None.

Jan 20 2010, 7:46 pm SelfPossessed Post #32

It is difficult to play all the maps when so many of them require having Starcraft friends. :(

None.

Jan 20 2010, 8:15 pm MadZombie Post #33

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from MadZombie
Awe did you not play my map?

Who cares it's all about teh bandwagons lolol
(LOL)

None.

Jan 21 2010, 5:54 am UnholyUrine Post #34

I don't know about you.. but I'm not voting till I've played all of them...

So far i've only played Yoshi's, Azala's, Ahli's, Sticky's, TZ and Madroc's, Norm's, kila's, and EzTerix's... still a long way to go......

None.

Jan 22 2010, 8:09 pm -BW-Map_God Post #35

I am waiting until I have played them all as well, hopefully this poll is open for a while. I will probably get started on testing them out Saturday. I agree 3 votes is a good idea as will get a better idea of the best overall map(s) if everyone gets to pick their favorite three as the best will ideally be in more people's top three's but not necessarily everyone's favorite map.

None.

Jan 23 2010, 8:04 pm samsizzle Post #36

I played afterworld and i have to say. It was pretty freakin intense. Atmosphere was amazing. You guys should go play it.

None.

Jan 24 2010, 6:00 am EzTerix Post #37

I'm happy to have gotten the amount of votes for my game. Thanks to everyone who voted for me ^_^. Making Silent Hill: Restless Dreams made me learn so much about SC map making and even about the Silent Hill fandom, history, and games. Once again thanks!

Anyway are we going through the laborious process of have a people vote for every part (such as Best Gameplay, Best Story, Most Polished, etc) or are we leaving that to the judges + their pick for best game?

None.

Jan 25 2010, 2:29 am UnholyUrine Post #38

RPG's left to play...

After Earth, Afterworld, Destruction First Contact, and FF Burden of Giglamesh...

Other than Afterworld (which i haven't looked into).. they're all multiplayer games XD ... Anyone wanna play with me, msg me on B.net :D

None.

Jan 26 2010, 1:31 am Marine Post #39

Kaias posted the wrong version of my map :( I'm so disappointed. I need to get him to post to right one !!! D: Can anyone help me do this faster?

Anyways I spent the last few days playing a lot of them, I have one more to go (Diablo 1) but I'm thinking Cecil's Lost souls, SE2, and Build a ship.

Voted~ woo!!!! 3 points!! :D

None.

Jan 26 2010, 1:36 am Kaias Post #40

Quote from Marine
Kaias posted the wrong version of my map :( I'm so disappointed. I need to get him to post to right one !!! D: Can anyone help me do this faster?

Anyways I spent the last few days playing a lot of them, I have one more to go (Diablo 1) but I'm thinking Cecil's Lost souls, SE2, and Build a ship.

Voted~ woo!!!! 3 points!! :D
Direct me to the correct link.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum