Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: If you could change history...
If you could change history...
Nov 16 2009, 3:09 am
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 2 3

Nov 19 2009, 3:42 am Vi3t-X Post #41

Reverse time and become a God.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 5:47 am Corbo Post #42

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Tell Microsoft to scrap Vista and just release 7.
Tell Bill that it'd be a nice idea to go Open Source in the very first moment he starts making windows :P

fuck you all

Nov 19 2009, 5:53 am ToA Post #43

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from Vi3t-X

I like this idea as well.

Nov 19 2009, 6:14 am Fire_Kame Post #44

wth is starcraft

Quote from Voyager7456
I'd go back in time and make sure I save before turning off the game after breeding that near-flawless Trapinch.

It still hurts a little today :-(

And yet, this is probably the most useful suggestion in this topic. :P

Nov 20 2009, 11:28 pm samsizzle Post #45

Quote from Vi3t-X
This makes me think about how horrible it would be to be aware of everything in the universe and all of the mistakes humans make. Sort of like watching someone learn starcraft and wanting to yell at them to just right click somewhere to move a unit instead of clicking the move button...

None.

Nov 21 2009, 12:15 am Jack Post #46

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from name:zany_001
And also stop those silly Americans that tested their nukes on Japan.
Actually the nukes were intended for the Nazis, but development was not finished when the Germans surrendered. Japan's government at the time actually stubbornly refused to accept a defeat. One nuke wasn't even enough for them, until the second came, they were scared for the third (Which the Americans didn't have). Also, the Japanese made their Army to charge at their enemies if all hope is lost, and actually asked pilots to be Kamikazes. Don't forget the Rape of Nanking. You can't blame everything on the Americans. Some argue that without nuking them, a land invasion would be much worse.

Although off topic, it's just a simple reply to a post zany editing history in the 1940s. ^^
Hiroshima and nagasaki were mostly insignificant cities, militarily-speaking. It was later revealed that the US nuked them to test what would happen to large cities and amounts of people when nuked. The story that it was the nukes that scared the japanese into submission was just a useful cover. And no I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I forget where the video is but they actually confessed to this. They were rather embarassed about it IIRC.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 21 2009, 2:24 am Centreri Post #47

Relatively ancient and inactive

If it's true, I should say so. Killing tens of thousands of people just to see what would happen is horrific.

None.

Nov 22 2009, 4:22 am FatalException Post #48

Duke Nukem Forever. 'Nuff said.

None.

Nov 22 2009, 4:52 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #49

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:Darkling
I'd take /b/ back in time, and watch the chaos unfold.
Prevent /b/ from existing.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 22 2009, 4:57 am Riney Post #50

Thigh high affectionado

Prevent Farty from existing.

Wait I think I saw this in a movie once...

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 25 2009, 2:48 am Syphon Post #51

1) Prevent Islam from overtaking the Arabic world. Arabic mathematics was so far ahead of anything the human race had seen it got to the point of ridiculousness. Computers would be much more advanced by now if mathematics hadn't be quashed out of the region.

2) Kill Thomas Edison. All technology, in all fields, would be 30-40 years ahead of its current place if Nikola Tesla had had a less dickish boss to deal with.

3) Convince James Sidis that it was all worthwhile. He could have done anything Tesla did, and more, and had he actually contributed actively to the fields of physics, the minds of modern scientists such as Stephen Hawking would have been able to learn from the things he did, and be much further ahead in their own works.

4) More evolutionary pressures on modern humans.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum