The Puzzling 2
Jul 9 2009, 3:14 am
By: KhaosKreator
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Dec 4 2010, 7:29 am Saigyouji Post #81

Quote from payne
Quote from Saigyouji
Okay I attached a screenshot to this post. Thanks in advance. (:

EDIT: Oh, we're also stuck on the Accelerator room. How do we do that room?
1) Good initiative of having PM'd me: I'm not looking at SC1 threads anymore. ;)
2) I'm not sure I've even reached that room in the screenshots, or at least, it doesn't ring any bell and I can't remember the solution.
3) The Accelerator room is the one with an interceptor and some circular shape and a flag, or something like that, right?

1) Thank you. <3
2) Um it's the one after the Photon cannons and them blinking <-- We call this Red-Light Green-Light Room (it's one after that stupid bound where you have to follow the screen moving). We're completely stuck.
3) Accelerator Room is the one after the Scourage Pong, and there's this, one Pylon. And it 'charges'. And that's it.

None.

Dec 4 2010, 7:34 am payne Post #82

:payne:

Quote from Saigyouji
Quote from payne
Quote from Saigyouji

1) Good initiative of having PM'd me: I'm not looking at SC1 threads anymore. ;)
2) I'm not sure I've even reached that room in the screenshots, or at least, it doesn't ring any bell and I can't remember the solution.
3) The Accelerator room is the one with an interceptor and some circular shape and a flag, or something like that, right?

1) Thank you. <3
2) Um it's the one after the Photon cannons and them blinking <-- We call this Red-Light Green-Light Room (it's one after that stupid bound where you have to follow the screen moving). We're completely stuck.
3) Accelerator Room is the one after the Scourage Pong, and there's this, one Pylon. And it 'charges'. And that's it.
Can't remember any of those! D:
I'll log on SC1 and try to get some friends with me to finish this map next week. :P

None.

Dec 4 2010, 8:13 pm Saigyouji Post #83

Quote from payne
Quote from Saigyouji
Quote from payne
Quote from Saigyouji

1) Thank you. <3
Can't remember any of those! D:
I'll log on SC1 and try to get some friends with me to finish this map next week. :P

Um, I think the accelerator room is the room before the piano room or whatever it's called. It's the room after that scourage moving left and right on that 1x2 rectangles.

None.

Dec 7 2010, 6:41 am Saigyouji Post #84

Bump?

None.

Jan 9 2011, 9:06 pm Roy Post #85

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

You have to start charging the pylon, go south and do the scourge thing, and go back up to the pylon. If you timed it right, the scourge from the southern room should fly into this room and go over the pylon when it is fully charged, and the pylon will explode, opening the door to the next room.

That response wasn't late, was it?

Jan 16 2011, 6:00 am Saigyouji Post #86

That response was really late. By like a month.

Then what about the one I gave a screenshot of?

None.

Jan 16 2011, 5:19 pm Roy Post #87

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I don't remember that one very well. It has something to do with standing under the explosions and following the pattern.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum