Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Conversation with this one girl..
Conversation with this one girl..
Apr 20 2008, 7:14 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Apr 20 2008, 8:16 pm BiOAtK Post #21

Quote from name:-_- Kame -_-
Want to talk to him? This is what you say: "You hurt her, and I'll hurt you." I dunno why, but my guy friend did that to one of the guys I was dating...and the poor boy snapped.
!
You're a girl?

None.

Apr 20 2008, 8:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #22

wth is starcraft

Well I used to be...then I got a sex change.

Apr 20 2008, 9:05 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #23

:lol:

None.

Apr 20 2008, 9:23 pm Echo Post #24

You can't really tell if he likes her or not. I'm chasing after this girl and we really developed something but I think I'm still in the friend zone. She leaves opportunities for me to jump in, or at least that's what I'm thinking, but I don't take it because I think that I am taking what he is sending off wrong. Maybe he is just scared to initiate, so either one of them should just grow balls and confront! /Hypocrite

None.

Apr 20 2008, 9:26 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #25

The common view of ostensibly "serious relationships" as a linear progression toward sex is wholly disturbing..

None.

Apr 20 2008, 9:28 pm Echo Post #26

Yeah, I don't really like the idea and concept of sex. I could live without it and I prefer to have a great relationship with a girl.

1000th post!

None.

Apr 20 2008, 10:55 pm Syphon Post #27

Quote from Echo
I know this isnt relevant but I thought that guys were the ones that are supose to chase girls most of the time. This is like the exact opposite with me and this girl.

Fuck that. I hate initiating relationships. I don't think I've ever actually asked a girl out.

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
The common view of ostensibly "serious relationships" as a linear progression toward sex is wholly disturbing..

It's more exponential. ;)

None.

Apr 20 2008, 10:55 pm KrayZee Post #28

Quote from name:-_- Kame -_-
Well I used to be...then I got a sex change.
:lol:

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:04 pm A_of-s_t Post #29

aka idmontie

This girl obviously likes the chase; once he asks her out, she won't be interested anymore.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 20 2008, 11:06 pm Echo Post #30

Quote from A_of-s_t
This girl obviously likes the chase; once he asks her out, she won't be interested anymore.
That's what I have a fear of lol.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:23 pm A_of-s_t Post #31

aka idmontie

Well, you have a lot to fear because that's what most girls want -- a chase. They love that sense of the unknown -- does he like me? Will he ask me out? Ect. I hate asking girls out... thank god I have a girlfriend already. :P

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 20 2008, 11:23 pm Doodan Post #32

Quote from MillenniumArmy
But you're right doodan, it is quite emasculating >.< maybe I should just slowly start avoiding this subject when hanging out with her :P

No, just tell her you're gonna start charging for therapy.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:39 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #33

Quote from Syphon
Quote from DT_Battlekruser

It's more exponential. ;)

Touche :P

It always makes me laugh to see people talking about "love" and "dedication" and "care" and then measuring success in proximity to sex. Honestly, go to a frat party or something if that's all you care about.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:42 pm Rantent Post #34

It's because our society doesn't understand how to relax enough to take time off to care for each other. Besides, when your a guy, you get laughed at if you bring up the mushy stuff in a relationship.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:46 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #35

By society? That's why I hate it :P

I ran across an excellent opinion on the subject on some other forum somewhere (JapanToday, Google tells me).

When did "friendship" become a "bad word"? Can there be "love", without "friendship"?

True, a person can mean that a significant other is more than a "friend", but this should not discount friendship as an element of their bond. Without friendship, the relationship appears to have suspect motives and arguably can be very coercive and problematic. Hmmmm... Maybe that is also part of the reason that divorce rates are so high or "love" turns to "hate" so quickly. But then that also brings up the point of people and societies having to be honest about sex and enjoying sex, as oppose to mislabeling "love"...

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:50 pm BiOAtK Post #36

Quote from Echo
Yeah, I don't really like the idea and concept of sex. I could live without it and I prefer to have a great relationship with a girl.

Impossible on both counts.
Mens' bodies are genetically programmed to like sex, to spread seed, and your parents had sex, so you couldn't live without it, neh?

None.

Apr 21 2008, 12:10 am Echo Post #37

Quote from Anonymous
Quote from Echo

Mens' bodies are genetically programmed to like sex, to spread seed, and your parents had sex, so you couldn't live without it, neh?
It's all about the mindset. I you believe, then you can control yourself. That's bullshit about how men's bodies are genetically programmed to like sex. Maybe pre-teens under puberty.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 12:32 am Centreri Post #38

Relatively ancient and inactive

You can like sex but not like the concept of sex. I bet someone somewhere didn't have sex. Your statement is a falsity.

Fuck that. I hate initiating relationships. I don't think I've ever actually asked a girl out.
Yeah. Me neither.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 12:33 am Moose Post #39

We live in a society.

Quote from Anonymous
Quote from Echo

Yeah, mens' bodies are genetically programmed to like sex. Not for women though, they absolutely hate it. :P

Apr 21 2008, 12:58 am Voyager7456 Post #40

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Echo
That's bullshit about how men's bodies are genetically programmed to like sex.

Ummmm, no... Sex is pleasurable, at least physically. We've evolved that way so that we are encouraged to pass on our genes.

You can be averse to having sex, but you can't deny the human body is built for it. :P

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum