Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Game of SWAG
Game of SWAG
Jan 4 2013, 2:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 610 >

Jan 8 2013, 1:08 am Fire_Kame Post #61

wth is starcraft

You continue to GTL. Dem women can wait.

SWAG SCORE: 7

Jan 8 2013, 1:09 am DevliN Post #62

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Put on some fresh kicks and a fresh Ed Hardy shirt. Keep that swag crisp.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 8 2013, 1:21 am Fire_Kame Post #63

wth is starcraft

You kiss your biceps, pull on an Ed Hardy shirt and some fresh kicks. Damn you're fine. You thug walk across campus, knowing that the girls be tripping over you as you pass. You don't even give them a second look. You knock on the chick's door and wait for a response. Luckily for you this is a women's only dorm, and her next door neighbor's door was open while she did calisthenics. It must be your lucky day. The door opens to Laura's room - she is wearing a pair of pajama shorts and tank top. She motions you in. She definitely wants you.

SWAG SCORE: 8

Jan 8 2013, 1:45 am Vrael Post #64

Uhhhhh, wait a second! What's in our inventory!?!? We might need a L5 item for this situation, like +10 Drunkenness Vladimir Vodka or something!

None.

Jan 8 2013, 2:15 am Fire_Kame Post #65

wth is starcraft

You have your wallet, dorm key and iphone in your inventory.

Jan 8 2013, 2:52 am lil-Inferno Post #66

Just here for the pie

Show off the $8.35 you have in your wallet.

Jan 8 2013, 3:00 am Fire_Kame Post #67

wth is starcraft

"Baby you got a way for me to spend all this cash?" You ask throwing it at her. She giggles like a bimbo.

Jan 8 2013, 3:08 am lil-Inferno Post #68

Just here for the pie

This is the right moment. Remove shirt to reveal your overly petite frame.

Jan 8 2013, 3:37 am Fire_Kame Post #69

wth is starcraft

You remove your shirt and she is all over you. Congratulations, you have made it with the loosest girl in school. It will burn next time you pee.

Jan 8 2013, 3:38 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Fire_Kame
It will burn next time you pee.
The truest sign of success!

Revel in your success. Do your best not to cry.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 8 2013, 3:50 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 8 2013, 3:58 am Fire_Kame Post #71

wth is starcraft

You leave her while she's sleeping and go to the quad. It is late at night now, but you figure someone will be around to see your walk of success. Just in case you update your facebook with "Heeeeyyy just made it with Laura" making sure to tag her in your status.

Jan 8 2013, 4:30 am Oh_Man Post #72

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Quote from Fire_Kame
You remove your shirt and she is all over you. Congratulations, you have made it with the loosest girl in school. It will burn next time you pee.

Wtf, this needed about another sixteen paragraphs of detail.

F this I'm out!!

Jan 8 2013, 5:08 am Fire_Kame Post #73

wth is starcraft

Quote from Oh_Man
Quote from Fire_Kame

Wtf, this needed about another sixteen paragraphs of detail.

F this I'm out!!
Only for paying customers.

And none dickholes of characters.

This RP makes me feel dirty. I feel like I'm betraying some sort of sisterhood oath. No worries though, this is a night our young Swaggermeister will remember for years to come...

Jan 8 2013, 9:21 pm ClansAreForGays Post #74

I fucking LOVE THIS THREAD

Mentally go over all available options to get more $

Jan 8 2013, 10:28 pm Fire_Kame Post #75

wth is starcraft

Having no discernable skills or experience, and also not wanting to mess up your GTL schedule, you realize you don't have any way to make money. You do have rich grandparents who are always around to mooch off of. You called them four days ago - in order to make $20.00 you'll have to call and talk to them for an hour. There are always other options, of course, such as seeking full time employment in the student center - but who needs a job when you've got swag?

Jan 8 2013, 10:53 pm Azrael Post #76

Go to your grandparents' place at 2 AM, break in, head to their bedroom, and take their purse and wallet without waking them up.

YOLO.

You can pass the time until then on Facebook. Take a pic of yourself in front of the mirror with your pants down and your shirt pulled up with your free hand to show off your torso. Make it your profile pic.

Jan 8 2013, 10:55 pm lil-Inferno Post #77

Just here for the pie

In addition to the above, wear sunglasses in the picture. Make the description "#swag #yolo #yoloswag".

Jan 8 2013, 11:07 pm ClansAreForGays Post #78

This would be x800 better we made a real FB account for Rob

Jan 8 2013, 11:08 pm Fire_Kame Post #79

wth is starcraft

While you are packing your bags you remember that your grandparents live nearly 1,000 miles from campus. Do you still make the trip? In order to get there, you'd have to walk or else hitch hike.

In the meantime you've noticed that your two closest bros, Aaron and Josh, have both liked your status about making it with Laura.

SWAG SCORE: 9

Jan 8 2013, 11:15 pm Vrael Post #80

Fuck that, call the G parents and talk to them for an hour. Any bro that makes 20 bucks an hour is doin good yo, fuckin' student jobs pay minimum wage shit

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 610 >
  Back to forum