Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Game of SWAG
Game of SWAG
Jan 4 2013, 2:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 710 >

Jan 8 2013, 11:15 pm Azrael Post #81

After calling them, get the $20 to make sure they're still loaded, then start hitchhiking. Be sure not to thank anyone that picks you up, they're lucky just to be near someone with so much swag.

Jan 8 2013, 11:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #82

wth is starcraft

You call up your grandparents and lie to them about how your studies are going, about extra curricular activities you are involved in, and how you are helping to keep your roommate out of trouble by being the designated DD as that's what you feel they'd want you to do. Your grandparents are so impressed with all this they transfer $40 to your bank account. It clears immediately. Good thing you have all that swag or else you'd have gotten nothing from them.

You set out for the road to hitch hike, your thumb in there. As this is a mostly suburban area you make it to the greyhound station two miles from campus with no one even noticing you. It will cost you roughly $200 you don't have to take the bus to your grandparents'.

SWAG SCORE: 8

Jan 8 2013, 11:32 pm Azrael Post #83

You can hitchhike 1000 miles in less than a day, probably faster than if you took a bunch of buses. Keep going!

Jan 8 2013, 11:37 pm Fire_Kame Post #84

wth is starcraft

You keep walking in the general direction of the highway. That's where people bum rides, right? You walk for a few hours up an on ramp and follow the dusty shoulder. The sun is about to rise when a truck pulls over. "Where you heading?" the driver asks. You give him your destination, "well I can take you about sixty miles that direction, then you're on your own." You climb into the truck beside him. "What'd you say your name was?"

Jan 8 2013, 11:48 pm Azrael Post #85

Call yourself Justin, that seems like a swaggy name.

Jan 8 2013, 11:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #86

Just here for the pie

Bill. The name's Bill.

Jan 9 2013, 12:00 am Azrael Post #87

Justin Bill Bradley.

Jan 9 2013, 10:06 pm Fire_Kame Post #88

wth is starcraft

"I'm just going to call you Bo. So Bo, what's got you headin' the direction of Tennessee?"He asks. You update your facebook with your phone: "Hitchhiking to Tennessee #YOLO"

Jan 9 2013, 11:34 pm lil-Inferno Post #89

Just here for the pie

Gonna go see my ma and pa.

Jan 10 2013, 3:46 am Fire_Kame Post #90

wth is starcraft

"Ah that's nice, that's nice. I used to have a ma and pa, you know...but then the accident happened," he begins to tear up, "but I don't want to bore you with the details of the fire" he blubbers like a child.

SWAG SCORE: 7

Jan 10 2013, 4:45 am lil-Inferno Post #91

Just here for the pie

Yeah yeah, cut the bullshit and just drive.

Jan 10 2013, 9:58 pm Fire_Kame Post #92

wth is starcraft

"I think you should get out of the truck." You pulls over and practically pushes you out.

You made it approximately twenty miles in the right direction.

Jan 10 2013, 10:08 pm Vrael Post #93

Use Swag Power: Annoy Buddy With Car to come pick you up and drop you off at your dorm. Make up some bullshit story about some hot chick luring you 20 miles off campus and deserting you just as you were about to get it in as the excuse.

None.

Jan 10 2013, 10:13 pm omginbd Post #94

Quote from Vrael
Use Swag Power: Annoy Buddy With Car to come pick you up and drop you off at your dorm. Make up some bullshit story about some hot chick luring you 20 miles off campus and deserting you just as you were about to get it in as the excuse.
Tie yourself up first, so she looks even crazier.

None.

Jan 10 2013, 10:29 pm Fire_Kame Post #95

wth is starcraft

You call up your bro T-Bone (not really bro, but he makes a decent DD) and ask him to come pick you up, making up a story on the fly about a crazy chick that left you for dead after using you for your body all night. You give him roughly your location and wait. By your estimation he arrived an hour later than was really necessary, looking irritated but willingly drives you back to campus. When you arrive he unceremoniously parts ways with you not once questioning your story, leaving you alone out in front of your dorm room.

Jan 10 2013, 11:54 pm lil-Inferno Post #96

Just here for the pie

Pull pants down to ankles for maximum swag.

Feb 3 2013, 3:22 am lil-Inferno Post #97

Just here for the pie

Quote from lil-Inferno
Pull pants down to ankles for maximum swag.

Feb 3 2013, 3:25 am Fire_Kame Post #98

wth is starcraft

You pull your pants down for ultimate swag. They will give you a +3 bonus for three turns before falling off completely.

SWAG SCORE: 10 (+3 bonus wears off in 3 turns)

Feb 3 2013, 3:37 am lil-Inferno Post #99

Just here for the pie

Nap time.

Feb 3 2013, 3:43 am Fire_Kame Post #100

wth is starcraft

You take a nap on the lawn.
SWAG SCORE: 10 (+3 bonus wears off in 2 turns)

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 710 >
  Back to forum