Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Game of SWAG
Game of SWAG
Jan 4 2013, 2:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10

Feb 15 2013, 9:23 pm Vrael Post #181

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Am I the only person who is slightly disturbed that a bunch of guys at SEN are better at being a girl with swag than a guy with swag?
Yeah you probably are the only one.

Am I the only person who is VERY FREAKING DISTURBED THAT MOOSE USED THE PREPOSITION "AT" INSTEAD OF "ON" WHEN REFERRING TO BEING ON SEN?

None.

Feb 17 2013, 6:04 am ClansAreForGays Post #182

Do what Oli said.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 17 2013, 6:14 am by ClansAreForGays.

Feb 19 2013, 1:29 am Fire_Kame Post #183

wth is starcraft

You are about to continue your sexy seductive flirting when you fall suddenly unconscious.

Don't worry, you're sure after some strange fantasy in a far away land you will come to...
SWAG SCORE: A COMA

Feb 19 2013, 1:32 am The Starport Post #184

Surprise plot roofie? Now things are getting interesting... :awesome:

None.

Mar 11 2013, 2:24 am Fire_Kame Post #185

wth is starcraft

You suddenly awaken to a hospital bed somewhere in Lamesville, Indiana - your hometown. Judging by the amount of crap laying around your bed and the amount of dust on them, you estimate you've been out for at least a month.

Fortunately, the sympathy card allowed your swag store to maintain the same rate.
SWAG SCORE: 11

Mar 11 2013, 3:01 am lil-Inferno Post #186

Just here for the pie

Let loose a mighty YARR!

Mar 11 2013, 4:21 am Fire_Kame Post #187

wth is starcraft

You give a sudden, poignant, resounding "Yarrr!" and feel more at ease, as if you had discovered a long lost part of yourself while sleeping.

Mar 11 2013, 5:08 am Lanthanide Post #188

Find your cell phone and ring up E-ffect. Accuse E-ffect of being a fag and loudly declare that it's alright and you'll be his fag hag.

None.

Mar 13 2013, 2:16 am Fire_Kame Post #189

wth is starcraft

He laughs awkwardly, surprised he's the first person you called, and asks how medicated you are before you hang up.

A nurse comes in and looks at your charts and jumps when she realizes you're awake. "How are you feeling?" she asks in shock.

Mar 13 2013, 2:36 am Vrael Post #190

Tell her you need a direct line to the President. NOW!!!

None.

Mar 13 2013, 2:44 am Lanthanide Post #191

Tell her you're feeling pretty good and ask when you'll be able to get out. Also ask her what actually happened, since you have no memory of the last month.

None.

Mar 13 2013, 3:45 pm Fire_Kame Post #192

wth is starcraft

You demand a direct line to the president, deliriously ranting that something awful has happened. The nurse tries to calm you, another one comes in to assist her. She pushes a few buttons on your IV and become a little light headed and sleepy. "Wha, what happened?" you ask the nurses.

"You were at the mall with some friends when you fell unconscious and hit your head. Your blood sugar is low - you probably due to hypoglycemia. We'll need to run more tests but most likely you'll need to be medicated for the rest of your life." You blink and the hospital room has changed. Judging by the window it is now night time, and the nurses are gone. Instead you see your mother sleeping in a chair near your bed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2013, 5:51 pm by Fire_Kame.

Mar 13 2013, 7:56 pm Lanthanide Post #193

Become suspicious of the nurses description, because you know that you had just eaten food so your blood sugar should not have been low at that time. Wake up your mother by yelling at her, and ask her if the nurse was lying and there's really some horrible secret about your true medical situation.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10
  Back to forum