Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3038 >

Sep 24 2012, 1:48 am OlimarandLouie Post #541

Quote from Raitaki
That really is too WIFOM-y to be of any use >_>

When was that?
September 17, 8:41 pm.

Quote from TiKels
Haha, it was nice of Roy to clear my name before we figured out he was Mafia :P

What'd you say to him right before that to make him clear people?
Ask yourself why I don't want to tell you.

None.

Sep 24 2012, 2:29 am Bar Refaeli Post #542

On second thought...

The mafia are probably people who voted Roy for mayor. DevliN had quite the following, yet declined his mayor nomination in order to vote for Roy.

Later, when I prompted Roy to logically lynch DevliN, he was dead set against it, and was determined to lynch others without proper reasoning.

Now, I might be sabotaged against DevliN seeing as I voted for him yesterday but...

I vote DevliN.

EDIT: Also we have no idea how Roy died, so I really don't understand the arguments that Mouse is mafia.

None.

Sep 24 2012, 2:39 am Fire_Kame Post #543

wth is starcraft

Quote from OlimarandLouie
From a conversation between me and Roy:

Quote from Roy
That is absolutely wonderful news. Olimar! We can put Azrael, TiKels, and Devlin into the "most certainly townie" category.

Roy is way too careful with how he types for the period splice. Very suspect.

Sep 24 2012, 2:45 am Azrael Post #544

Quote from name:Raccoon
On second thought...

I find your attempt to derail the vote suspicious.

Also we have no idea how Roy died, so I really don't understand the arguments that Mouse is mafia.

We know enough. I've only just briefly read the thread, and I could tell that Roy was Mafia before it was even revealed the next night. It's sort of clear when someone threatens the whole Town with death, then pushes a button to override the current vote, then kills themselves and a Townie, when that's not even a power listed in the opening post.

The reason Mouse is Mafia is because Roy could have killed him, but Roy didn't kill him. Instead, he stopped him from dying. I doubt whatever ability he used on the previous day said "If you are Mayor, you cannot declare a double or triple lynch". He could have triple lynched to kill two Townies in addition to himself and Bio. The only reason he wouldn't is if Mafia would die as well, which would point at Mouse.

He led the lynch against Mouse, which seems like it was to make Mouse look innocent. After all, why would a proven Mafia try to lynch another Mafia? The fact is though, he didn't try to lynch Mouse. He knew from the start that the lynch would fail.

I've already received investigation results which indicate that DevliN does not have a visiting action. He previously claimed Veteran. That's enough for me to believe he is a legitimate Townie.

I'm not going to vote for anyone, because someone witnessed the Saboteur visiting me. I will, however, say that I am relatively sure Mouse is Mafia, and even more certain that DevliN isn't.

The mafia are probably people who voted Roy for mayor.

This actually has a good deal of validity to it, although if Roy was halfway decent he'd have had the Mafia abstain or vote for people who couldn't win, unless their vote was absolutely necessary in order for him to win.

Also, DevliN was his competition, so if they were both Mafia, then people who voted for either of them could just as well be Mafia.

It's still a good angle to consider, assuming we run out of valid leads. As it stands, Mouse is almost certainly Mafia, so there's no reason to shoot in the dark at random suspects.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 24 2012, 2:50 am by Azrael.

Sep 24 2012, 2:56 am Bar Refaeli Post #545

I was the one who pointed out that Roy was mafia before any of you. I was the only one who voted for someone else besides Mouse in Roy's bandwagon against Mouse. Why would Roy even start a bandwagon on Mouse? That doesn't prove his innocence at all, seeing as you guys are voting to lynch him right this second.

Why would Roy sacrifice himself for Mouse? Having a mafia-aligned mayor is more more beneficial for mafia than whatever Mouse is. For all we know, Roy didn't even know he was going to die.

And no, the people who voted for DevliN would not be mafia unless the mafia are completely uncoordinated. Why in the world would mafia vote for DevliN when DevliN himself isn't voting for himself.

Fine, I will take off my vote for DevliN if you indeed have investigation results. However, first off, you are a complete paranoid if you find my argument suspicious at all. And second, no one can be trusted right now, so I really don't understand why you are even trusting your investigative results.

I abstain.

None.

Sep 24 2012, 3:03 am Lanthanide Post #546

I have to echo Raccoon's sentiments: the logic that Roy would start a bandwagon against Mouse in order to 'protect him' seems very amateurish. If Roy had been planning on killing himself (why?), he surely would know that town would immediately go to lynch Mouse the next day.

Then again Roy may have known we'd do that and so was trying reverse psychology on us etc.

For lack of any better leads, I re-confirm my vote on Mouse, for now anyway.

None.

Sep 24 2012, 3:07 am Fire_Kame Post #547

wth is starcraft

Roy panicked, simple as that. It was too much pressure playing the town while being mafia.

Devlin on the other hand has all but come forward as a townie. Trying to shift the blame onto someone else is a panicked move by the mafia.

I vote for Mouse.

Sep 24 2012, 3:11 am Azrael Post #548

However, first off, you are a complete paranoid if you find my argument suspicious at all.

I find it suspicious for one reason most of all: I predicted to other players on Skype earlier that Mafia would try to overturn this vote, and when they did, we'd know who they were.

If it's just a coincidence that you tried to change the lynch from a semi-confirmed Mafia to a semi-confirmed Townie, that's unfortunate.

And second, no one can be trusted right now, so I really don't understand why you are even trusting your investigative results.

Let's just say I have it on good authority. Unless the Beguiler has altered the night results, I'm fairly confident that they are accurate.

Sep 24 2012, 3:16 am Bar Refaeli Post #549

Quote from Azrael
If it's just a coincidence that you tried to change the lynch from a semi-confirmed Mafia to a semi-confirmed Townie, that's unfortunate.
You don't even look at my logic against DevliN at all. Besides, I'm probably the most pro-town person in the thread at the moment. You and I were the only ones to counter Roy's terrible logic earlier. Now that may not mean anything, but nothing else in this game means anything either.

EDIT: Also, this may not mean anything, but for those tallying up the night results: Roy did try to constrain my night one, rayNimagi was a detective night one and visited me as well, making the constrain not go through.

None.

Sep 24 2012, 3:23 am OlimarandLouie Post #550

I vote Mouse.

None.

Sep 24 2012, 5:37 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #551

👻 👾 👽 💪

Until I see any of this sorted out a bit, I Abstain.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 24 2012, 5:42 am poison_us Post #552

Back* from the grave

What did Aristocrat do?

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from OlimarandLouie
From a conversation between me and Roy:

Quote from Roy
That is absolutely wonderful news. Olimar! We can put Azrael, TiKels, and Devlin into the "most certainly townie" category.

Roy is way too careful with how he types for the period splice. Very suspect.
Ahh, dammit, you beat me to it. Regardless, Roy told me via the shoutbox whisper system that he thought Positively was acting suspiciously, so I'd be fairly sure he's townie. If you really want me to sift through the shoutbox, I can, but I doubt it matters much. Shouts are easily faked, you know.

I vote TiKels.

Sep 24 2012, 6:08 am DevliN Post #553

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

On second thought...

The mafia are probably people who voted Roy for mayor. DevliN had quite the following, yet declined his mayor nomination in order to vote for Roy.

Later, when I prompted Roy to logically lynch DevliN, he was dead set against it, and was determined to lynch others without proper reasoning.

Now, I might be sabotaged against DevliN seeing as I voted for him yesterday but...

I vote DevliN.

EDIT: Also we have no idea how Roy died, so I really don't understand the arguments that Mouse is mafia.
Again, I made my Mayor thing as a joke and expressed that I wasn't serious about running. People voted for me anyway, and I said I'd reveal my role if need be. Since I was hit on Night 1 (which was theoretically confirmed by Observer prior to Roy killing him, as he saw someone visit me Night 1), I used that as my opportunity to reveal my role. I also explained why I voted for Roy as Mayor, specifically saying I have a tendency to trust him every game. I also voted to lynch Roy (the second to vote for him, if I remember correctly, prior to any sort of bandwagon starting - an event that never even took place), and explained my reasons for doing so.

So that said, if you want to lynch a Veteran, lynch me. Otherwise go after someone who is actually Mafia. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
So maybe I'm just tired, but I'm trying to figure out how both BiOAtK and rayNimagi died. BiOAtK seemed like he died when Roy died due to RE funtimes, but how would rayNimagi die after Roy is already dead?

EDIT2:
I vote Mouse.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 24 2012, 8:40 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 24 2012, 3:25 pm Positively Post #554

I vote Mouse. :O

None.

Sep 24 2012, 3:41 pm Fire_Kame Post #555

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
\
EDIT:
So maybe I'm just tired, but I'm trying to figure out how both BiOAtK and rayNimagi died. BiOAtK seemed like he died when Roy died due to RE funtimes, but how would rayNimagi die after Roy is already dead?

I think BiOAtK was rigged before Roy died, and when Roy committed suicide he killed BiOAtk with him. As far as rayNimagi, it looks like when ray went to investigate wherever Roy was was booby trapped an so it killed him too.

Sep 24 2012, 8:05 pm DevliN Post #556

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Right, I get that BiO most likely died because he was rigged. But I don't see how ray could investigate a dead body or otherwise go to a location where the dead body would be... :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 24 2012, 8:31 pm poison_us Post #557

Back* from the grave

H4x

Sep 25 2012, 12:12 am lil-Inferno Post #558

Just here for the pie

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

poison_us :: TiKels (1) <-
TiKels :: Mouse <-
Lanthanide :: Mouse
Raitaki :: Mouse
Fire_Kame :: Mouse
OlimarandLouie :: Mouse
DevliN :: Mouse
Positively :: Mouse (7)

Currently abstaining: Generalpie, Raccoon, FaRTy1billion

Currently slated to be lynched: Mouse
Votes accounted for: 11/15

Sep 25 2012, 4:07 am lil-Inferno Post #559

Just here for the pie

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

poison_us :: TiKels (1) <-
TiKels :: Mouse <-
Lanthanide :: Mouse
Raitaki :: Mouse
Fire_Kame :: Mouse
OlimarandLouie :: Mouse
DevliN :: Mouse
Positively :: Mouse (7)

Currently abstaining: Generalpie, Raccoon, FaRTy1billion

Currently slated to be lynched: Mouse
Votes accounted for: 11/15

DAY 5 END

Once more, the increasingly decreasing town banded together to lynch a suspected mafia, and so it was that Mouse was brought up to the chopping block. Without Roy around to give orders, the townies were to determine Mouse's fate on their own accord, and it was decided that they would have some fun with this one.

A human-size, wooden, pinwheel-like structure was brought out onto the stage, and each of Mouse's limbs were tied to a corner of the pinwheel. A strong man continually spun the wheel, putting Mouse into a disorienting whirl before his imminent demise. Townies got in a single-file line and stepped up to the plate one at a time to launch a throwing knife at Mouse's spinning body until he was dead. The first townie in the line propelled their knife and just narrowly missed Mouse's crotch. The second contestant managed to nail Mouse's hand, which began spouting blood profusely, and Mouse let out a scream of pain. The third contestant threw their knife and it landed directly in Mouse's forehead, going inches deep and ultimately killing him.

NIGHT 5 START

Send in your night actions. Night 5 ends on September 26 at 6:00 PM EST.

Sep 25 2012, 4:23 am poison_us Post #560

Back* from the grave

Dumbasses.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3038 >
  Back to forum