Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Unofficial Staredit Map Night
Unofficial Staredit Map Night
Dec 13 2011, 10:06 pm
By: Tempz
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >

Dec 24 2011, 10:15 am Oh_Man Post #61

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

I was the king of that Skirmish game.

Nice coverage Roy!

Dec 24 2011, 11:19 am RIVE Post #62

Just Here For The Pie

I said it could not be Map Night without a game of Phantom, and lil-Inferno had to agree.
Here is a picture of me getting my ass handed to me.

Roy went away for a bit so we played Aerial Combat because we had enough players.
I managed to take most bullets.

Pretty good night of games. I wish I could have stayed on longer. Everyone was a blast to play and chat with.
I look forward to the next session.

None.

Dec 24 2011, 6:55 pm payne Post #63

:payne:

The revival of Map Nights! :wtfawesome:

None.

Dec 24 2011, 7:11 pm Tempz Post #64

Hopefully we can make this an occurrence once every other month if not every month. I really don't want this to completely stop since if it is stated that this will be a weekly occurrence people won't be as obliged to come for many different reasons (e.g. i can always go to the next one and this chain leads to someone seeing no one is on... etc.)

None.

Jan 6 2012, 9:42 pm Tempz Post #65

DAMN IT i couldn't join the first game because it wouldn't show on the list of games.

None.

Jan 7 2012, 1:22 am Raitaki Post #66

Quote from Tempz
DAMN IT i couldn't join the first game because it wouldn't show on the list of games.
Tempz didn't know he could join by typing the name of the game on the blank :P
Anyways, I've just left for dinner, and when I came back some dude is using mah cd key on US East. Here is the list of games we've played so far:

- Worms: went to Oh_Man. Dude was too pro with his face-dig. I came last, didn't even know I could dig thru spikes until halfway, lul. I did score a few wins by spamming spikes tho.
- Alpha Marines: went to lil-Inferno. After 1st death, Oh_Man thought he couldn't respawn and left. After that, it was a one-way slaughter with lil against me and Tempz (and each of us against each other). Tempz and lil stuck mines everywhere, and after I sneaked up Tempz and blasted his guts with bazooka while he's chillin' at a gas station, everyone started doing the same. lil only died once :disgust:
- Battle of Bedlam: went to lil-Inferno and SilverLiquid or whatsisname (guy who made the map). Started out fine, my Shadow Walker got 2nd passive and started getting fed like hell while poking heroes with mah images. Then lil got the uni-beam on his goli hero and started blasting the shit out of everyone. I blame this loss on goli's OPness.
- Mini Games Party: Got fullhouse for this, and we had a good time. Went to Leon-037. lil owned the first few games, then Leon started noming everyone. I think the ranking was Leon-Oh_Man-lil-Ahli-Me-Tempz. Poor Tempz didn't get a single win til halfway thru.

Gonna update with moar details and some screenies after official end of map nite.

None.

Jan 7 2012, 7:23 am Tempz Post #67

@Rai
You forgot the epic ending with alpha marines where i used a suicide bomber killed both me and lil in the death match thing and it turned out to be a tie but he won since other than that death he only lost 1 life.

None.

Jan 7 2012, 9:06 am Tempz Post #68

They played worms but because i didn't know how to join a private match i couldn't join that much is true but rai left out the lol detail of the alpha marines game. We had some team speak shenanigans where we lagged lingie so hard we had to leave (poor lingie :( sorry) I was the only one to really troll by saying LEEERRROOOOOYYY JA JA JEKENS.

Alpha marines
-We pretty much were camping the gas and laid mines everywhere... at the end when it was deathmatch style in the square i launched a scuicide bomber killing us both (me with 1 life) making it a tie which i think was pretty epic
Picture(s)

Battle of bedlam (Ts clone and uses ts terrain)
-2 vs 3 but they still captured 2 places... yeah i know right, then they killed us except they left me last one standing and then the uber rigged gol destroyed the temple
Pictures

Mini game party
-Everyone was pretty close at the start except me and someone else... i never got a point until like mid way though. Than teal (leon 037) really pushed and got the victory... was pretty hectic game albeit long for my tastes. Although some of us did get trolled by pretending to select a game then finally choosing random.
Picture(s)

Mafia
-This was pretty quick...I managed to recruit 3 houses while the short time i was playing mafia. I and oh_man were mafia, He bsed me thinking i was townie :hurr:
Picture(s)

Diplo Phantom
-Oh_man made it so obvious that he was phantom... he attacked farty of the start and killed him... he then attacked lil inferno and he got killed by white's dt army which he had no detectors for but ironically i was going to attack him soon with my 72 ling army.
Picture(s)

Falling Tiles
-I was going flawless until near the end of the game... than i finally died but i came out victorious. After that pronogo beat out everyone... pretty fun and hectic.
Picture(s)

Blood Pressure's Marathon
-I was leading at the start and farty was last but he build a mass of cannons making everyone very close together... in the end farty won.
Picture(s)

HA (made by Oh_man)
-I feel that the system he designed took an absurdly long time (at least 20 hours defiantly more) it was just that good. The gameplay was great except it was bogged down by a somewhat slow grind time and a few bugs.
Picture(s)

Teneborus (made by Vrael)
-Me, Lil inferno, Vrael, and some randoms played teneborus a couple times it was a great experience except that i discovered a couple bugs. Then me and vrael played with 2 other randoms again great experience. I even got stuck outside the map needless to say we had to rm.
Picture(s)

Momma medic
-The medics were psionic storm and tuxlar, we owned them pretty bad we basically went flawless no deaths while tuxlars team lost all their units.
Picture(s)

Worms
-Me and Psionic storm had a 1 vs 1 worm match... i was winning 3 - 1 and he made a come back 5 - 4
Pictures

Korean Defense Map
-It was a really hard map... when we leaked we had exactly 1 life which i thought was pretty funny.
Picture(s)

Post has been edited 18 time(s), last time on Jan 7 2012, 10:25 pm by Tempz.

None.

Jan 7 2012, 9:29 am RIVE Post #69

Just Here For The Pie

Darn, I knew there was something I was suppose to do..

None.

Jan 7 2012, 11:31 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

Blood Pressure Marathon was ridiculous. ;o I was baffled when I won because I was in last place the whole game... I was doing terribly and ended up with a probe, so I just started walling and then building cannons and walls on the final fourth of the track ... :P It bunched everyone up together while I was still, and then even more, in last place. Eventually I was just focused on passing as many people as possible to try and get second to last place, but I guess that worked a bit too well. :P (I repeatedly said I WILL GET NOT LAST PLACE).

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 7 2012, 12:32 pm Tempz Post #71

later when i get the time i'll post some pics of the chat i've got... some of them were deleted before they contained stuff sen has too much of (spam ,relgious stuff ect.) got 2 good ones though.

None.

Jan 7 2012, 4:04 pm Raitaki Post #72

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Blood Pressure Marathon was ridiculous. ;o I was baffled when I won because I was in last place the whole game... I was doing terribly and ended up with a probe, so I just started walling and then building cannons and walls on the final fourth of the track ... :P It bunched everyone up together while I was still, and then even more, in last place. Eventually I was just focused on passing as many people as possible to try and get second to last place, but I guess that worked a bit too well. :P (I repeatedly said I WILL GET NOT LAST PLACE).
You're lucky no one got medic :P

None.

Jan 7 2012, 6:34 pm Oh_Man Post #73

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

GG all...

Map night is BACK!

Jan 7 2012, 8:34 pm lil-Inferno Post #74

Just here for the pie

Quote from Oh_Man
GG all...

Map night is BACK!
I would be very glad if something like last night was continual.

Also I will kick all of your asses next time. Just wait. Also, needs more Phantom.

Jan 7 2012, 10:22 pm TiKels Post #75

Uh... I won alpha marines... Dunno what you're talking about. At the sudden death I ran up the near hill, casted bear, killed inf, took his flag, camped up top, healed, and then waited till everyone killed each other...

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jan 7 2012, 10:25 pm Tempz Post #76

we had 2 games of alpha marines...

None.

Jan 7 2012, 10:31 pm lil-Inferno Post #77

Just here for the pie

Quote from TiKels
Uh... I won alpha marines... Dunno what you're talking about. At the sudden death I ran up the near hill, casted bear, killed inf, took his flag, camped up top, healed, and then waited till everyone killed each other...
That was at sudden death, I'd have totally won in the long run. ;)

Jan 8 2012, 4:31 am Sacrieur Post #78

Still Napping

Quote from TiKels

BS glitch is BS.

None.

Jan 8 2012, 7:26 pm payne Post #79

:payne:

Darn, my 3 next week-ends are taken. I wish I could participate in/host a Map Night already. :(
I'd kick all your asses in so many different games. :awesome:

None.

Jan 8 2012, 7:42 pm Tempz Post #80

Last nights map night had about 15 - 25 people... good turn but i would hope that the next map night would be march of course I'm making my decision on people who recommend dates...

March break just sounds like a good time to have the next one. But what do you guys think?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >
  Back to forum