Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Unofficial Staredit Map Night
Unofficial Staredit Map Night
Dec 13 2011, 10:06 pm
By: Tempz
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 78 >

Jan 8 2012, 7:51 pm lil-Inferno Post #81

Just here for the pie

Quote from Tempz
Last nights map night had about 15 - 25 people... good turn but i would hope that the next map night would be march of course I'm making my decision on people who recommend dates...

March break just sounds like a good time to have the next one. But what do you guys think?
Having it two months from now doesn't seem too appealing. It should be a bi-weekly thing.

Jan 8 2012, 7:55 pm Tempz Post #82

Having to close together makes it so people say i can always to go to next time making less appealing... and when a new person comes along they go why isn't there anyone here. I think it would be to make it somewhat uncommon to fit the needs of everyone... Maybe in time we can have it bi weekly but for now it should be keep relatively common but not too common.

Of course if enough people want it bi-weekly it will be bi-weekly.

None.

Jan 8 2012, 7:57 pm Dem0n Post #83

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Why not just any Friday/Saturday? What break are you talking about? :ermm: It's only one night, so it's not like we need to have multiple free days to do this.

Jan 8 2012, 9:01 pm Oh_Man Post #84

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Should be once a month. Could even coincide map contests with them.

Jan 10 2012, 7:07 pm Tempz Post #85

Next map night will hopefully be at march break so everyone can get on... however if enough people show their support it will be changed to February.

None.

Jan 10 2012, 7:45 pm Dem0n Post #86

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What is this "March break" that you keep talking about? If you're talking about spring break, then not everyone has it at the same time, or even in March for that matter.

Jan 10 2012, 8:11 pm Oh_Man Post #87

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Yeh my uni actually STARTS on March.

Jan 10 2012, 8:22 pm Tempz Post #88

March break occurs in some states and Canada in march... it usually coincides with the some states of spring break (march break = spring break in states i think).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_break

Edit : yeah i was right

None.

Jan 10 2012, 10:26 pm Pr0nogo Post #89

lol

I have February break and April break, no March break. Most schools in the US actually operate that way. You failed.

Jan 10 2012, 10:56 pm payne Post #90

:payne:

Canada > USA. You failed. :awesome:

None.

Jan 10 2012, 11:09 pm Pr0nogo Post #91

You are implying that I ever indicated otherwise. You are also implying that either country is better than the other. You failed, even harder, as Canada is a mere year or so behind the US in terms of horrid people and far more atrocious government institutions. Europe isn't looking that good either, especially when you consider the EU and puppet governments. Best place to go is probably a European country that isn't in the EU.

Jan 10 2012, 11:58 pm Tempz Post #92

Well all countries have there pluses and their minuses...

Pronogo on what days do you have your February break?

None.

Jan 11 2012, 12:19 am Raitaki Post #93

Depends on the day of the week, luck, and parents' plans, I might or might not be able to attend the next map night. However, if it's hosted at the same time on either friday, sat, or sunday, there is a large chance I will be able to attend (i'll arrive home like 1 hour after the start of the map night if it's on friday tho). This should be true any time rly, maybe except near big tests (CAHSEE is in the middle of march)

Also, my spring break is gonna be the first week of April. Herpnyan

None.

Jan 11 2012, 12:22 am Tempz Post #94

Quote from Raitaki
Depends on the day of the week, luck, and parents' plans, I might or might not be able to attend the next map night. However, if it's hosted at the same time on either friday, sat, or sunday, there is a large chance I will be able to attend (i'll arrive home like 1 hour after the start of the map night if it's on friday tho). This should be true any time rly, maybe except near big tests (CAHSEE is in the middle of march)

Also, my spring break is gonna be the first week of April. Herpnyan
Will defiantly be on the weekend but what date I am still conferring with many people.

None.

Jan 11 2012, 8:43 am payne Post #95

:payne:

Quote from Pr0nogo
You are implying that I ever indicated otherwise. You are also implying that either country is better than the other. You failed, even harder, as Canada is a mere year or so behind the US in terms of horrid people and far more atrocious government institutions. Europe isn't looking that good either, especially when you consider the EU and puppet governments. Best place to go is probably a European country that isn't in the EU.
You failed to detect the troll. ;o

None.

Jan 12 2012, 7:00 pm UnholyUrine Post #96

When is the next mapnight
and what was the glitch on Alpha Marines?

let's see if I can fix it

None.

Jan 12 2012, 8:22 pm Pr0nogo Post #97

Payne, just because I responded to your idiocy doesn't mean I failed to detect the troll. I feed trolls all the time. I also argue with idiots quite often. Guess what both of them say when I respond with an argument?
Quote from payne
You failed to detect the troll. ;o

I don't know when I have February break, Tempz, but I'll let you know when I do. I think it's the third week.

Jan 12 2012, 11:40 pm UnholyUrine Post #98

I really wished I was notified about this

I vote that, if this mapnight continues to be successful, that a notification system (maybe portal news, or mass mail) be used .
cause I really regret missing this. :/

None.

Jan 12 2012, 11:52 pm Lanthanide Post #99

The only thing we need is that whoever is 'organising' it should send out a PM to everyone who has put their name down as interested 2 or 3 days before the map night is going to happen.

None.

Jan 13 2012, 12:47 am Raitaki Post #100

Quote from UnholyUrine
When is the next mapnight
and what was the glitch on Alpha Marines?

let's see if I can fix it
Well, Tempz had 1 life left, and lil haz pretty much only died once, and everyone else had either lost or left. lil got the flag, went to middle, Tempz came, suicide bombed with infested terran, they both lost ALL remaining lives (yes, lil too), and nobody was the winnder.
:3

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 78 >
  Back to forum