Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Political Cars
Political Cars
Apr 5 2011, 12:36 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Apr 5 2011, 6:36 pm DevliN Post #21

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Come on, Kame, he was clearly making an ironic joke, which you obviously didn't catch. Ms. Lowbrow, humor is something that is different between each individual, though most people have agreements upon what is humor and what is not. Even the thought of a college offering a "Humor" major makes him laugh, because two people will never agree on every single aspect of what is humor and what is not.

Duh.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 5 2011, 6:37 pm Voyager7456 Post #22

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

SEN: You have two cows. One of them is dead, and the other is well past its prime.

You decide to host a Mafia game.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 5 2011, 6:38 pm lil-Inferno Post #23

Just here for the pie

Quote from Voyager7456
SEN: You have two cows. One of them is dead, and the other is well past its prime.

You win.

Apr 5 2011, 6:38 pm poison_us Post #24

Back* from the grave

Goddamn, Kame, can't you understand what Devlin is saying? It was clearly making an ironic joke, which you obviously didn't catch. Ms. Lowbrow, humor is something that is different between each individual, though most people have agreements upon what is humor and what is not. Even the thought of a college offering a "Humor" major makes him laugh, because two people will never agree on every single aspect of what is humor and what is not.

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Voyager7456

You win.
Seconded. The owner is also never to be found.

Apr 5 2011, 6:40 pm Fire_Kame Post #25

wth is starcraft

Quote from Voyager7456

SC2Mapster: You have no cows. You buy five cows from a mega-cow outlet mall.

Apr 5 2011, 6:43 pm poison_us Post #26

Back* from the grave

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Voyager7456

Kame: You have two cows. One constantly trolls, while the other is a legit accountant that is not to be messed with.

Apr 5 2011, 6:53 pm DevliN Post #27

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

SEN: Two cows are passed down to you. One runs away to another pasture, while you promise to tend to the remaining cow. You do some minor grooming on the remaining cow, but are willingly distracted by anything else that can distract you. That remaining cow becomes sick, so you hire a doctor to tend to it constantly. The doctor realizes that your grooming may have messed it up, and it would take a lot of time and effort to fix. You do not care, and continue to be distracted. The doctor tries to paint the cow to make it look all pretty-like, masking the inherent flaws, but everyone knows the cow is still sick when the doctor tries to show it off. Word spreads that there is a new cow on a neighboring farm, and the doctor (with the help of a dashing farmhand) tries to make the remaining cow as similar to the neighboring cow as possible to attract the same attention. It is no use, the remaining cow is still sick, old and full of mysql errors. The remaining cow produces a pint of milk every 3 years.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 5 2011, 6:55 pm Fire_Kame Post #28

wth is starcraft

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Voyager7456

Kame: You have two cows. One constantly trolls, while the other is a legit accountant that is not to be messed with.
That's the best you got? At the very least:

Kame: You have no cows. You are the cow.

Quote from DevliN
SEN: Two cows are passed down to you. One runs away to another pasture, while you promise to tend to the remaining cow. You do some minor grooming on the remaining cow, but are willingly distracted by anything else that can distract you. That remaining cow becomes sick, so you hire a doctor to tend to it constantly. The doctor realizes that your grooming may have messed it up, and it would take a lot of time and effort to fix. You do not care, and continue to be distracted. The doctor tries to paint the cow to make it look all pretty-like, masking the inherent flaws, but everyone knows the cow is still sick when the doctor tries to show it off. Word spreads that there is a new cow on a neighboring farm, and the doctor (with the help of a dashing farmhand) tries to make the remaining cow as similar to the neighboring cow as possible to attract the same attention. It is no use, the remaining cow is still sick, old and full of mysql errors. The remaining cow produces a pint of milk every 3 years.

Also,
/thread

Apr 5 2011, 7:24 pm poison_us Post #29

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
You forgot that the cow's owner is missing. Actually, this sounds a lot like communism.

Apr 5 2011, 7:29 pm DevliN Post #30

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I wouldn't say the owner is missing, just unwilling to deal with the cow's issues.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 5 2011, 8:18 pm Voyager7456 Post #31

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from DevliN

I has a sad now.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 5 2011, 8:24 pm by Voyager7456.

but i'm crazy for you

My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 6 2011, 6:36 am Fire_Kame Post #32

wth is starcraft

Voyager: You have a flock of cows. Several disappear overtime for no known reason. Of the remaining cows, one runs around like a have crazed lunatic while the other desperately tries to contribute.

Apr 6 2011, 11:04 am MadZombie Post #33

"x: You have two cows..." should have it's own thread.

None.

Apr 6 2011, 3:31 pm DevliN Post #34

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Though I think you're technically right, the "car" metaphors haven't really gone anywhere and were based on the cows thing so I think its alright. We could also change all of them to be about owning cars rather than cows, but it would still be the same thing.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 6 2011, 4:14 pm Riney Post #35

Thigh high affectionado

The Shoutbox: You have two cows. Three of them are named Echo.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 6 2011, 4:27 pm Voyager7456 Post #36

Quote from Fire_Kame
Voyager: You have a flock of cows. Several disappear overtime for no known reason. Of the remaining cows, one runs around like a have crazed lunatic while the other desperately tries to contribute.

Voyager: You have a flock of cows. They get lost in the desert, but it's OK, because 7 years of life away from home in hostile territory have no lasting effects. And if anything does go wrong, it'll be reset by next episode.

Half way through their journey, they find a mechanical cow with large udders.

but i'm crazy for you

Apr 6 2011, 4:29 pm poison_us Post #37

Back* from the grave

Null: You have two cows. One is an ADHD child bent on having a constant stream of forum games, the other tells you to delete your system32 folder.

Apr 6 2011, 4:34 pm Riney Post #38

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from poison_us
Null: You have two cows. One is an ADHD child bent on having a constant stream of forum games, the other tells you to delete your system32 folder.

Wait wait...Im an ADHD person bent on playing a constant stream of forum games, and lingie visits 4chan a lot which tells you to delete your system32 folder..

This better not involve me ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 6 2011, 4:43 pm DevliN Post #39

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Null: Your cow is retarded.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 6 2011, 4:48 pm NudeRaider Post #40

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

UK: Your cow is mad.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum