Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Political Cars
Political Cars
Apr 5 2011, 12:36 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 2 3

Apr 6 2011, 5:04 pm poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Germany: Your cow is...I can't remember and I don't feel like looking for the Nazi reference.

INB4: America: Your cow is fat and hedonistic, with a penchant for overseas domination.

Apr 6 2011, 5:41 pm NicholasBeige Post #42

America: The majority of cows are morbidly obese and view all things foreign and cultural with contempt. One cow is as corrupt as the ballsack of Satan himself, and surrounds himself with like-minded cattle. The other cows are blissfully ignorant and happily eat the disgusting, processed remains of other cattle. The rest of the world hates your cows, and your cows have no hope of being recieved in a welcome manner elsewhere unless they bring their fat american-cow wallets and fat american cow-dollars.

None.

Apr 6 2011, 5:50 pm Fire_Kame Post #43

wth is starcraft

US: The cow is improving.

Apr 6 2011, 6:17 pm Vrael Post #44

Cardinal, thats so fucking wrong. here it is correctly:

America: Had two cows. Ate them. Buy 2 more cows from cheap foreign nation and repeat.

None.

Apr 6 2011, 6:18 pm Riney Post #45

Thigh high affectionado

You forgot the part where the cows were sold to the populace at an over inflated rate with false promises that it is in fact recovering our economy.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Apr 6 2011, 6:19 pm Fire_Kame Post #46

wth is starcraft

Quote from Riney
You forgot the part where the cows were sold to the populace at an over inflated rate with false promises that it is in fact recovering our economy.

I tried to elude to that but reading it again I failed XD

Apr 6 2011, 6:23 pm DevliN Post #47

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Australia: You have two cows that need to be kept prisoner in a distant land. You send them away to a farm on another continent, and leave them there for years and years. The next time you see them, instead of mooing, they say "G'day mate."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLLLLOOOOOLL HISTORY

America: This cow tastes delicious. Pass the A1.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 6 2011, 6:29 pm poison_us Post #48

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
America: This cow tastes delicious. Pass the A1.
Win.

Apr 7 2011, 5:49 am Riney Post #49

Thigh high affectionado

Blizzard: You have some games that produce a lot of cattle. You then, using those cows, make more games to make more cows. You end up making millions upon millions of cows.

You decide to mimic the cattle by making your own cows hidden behind a red portal.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Apr 7 2011, 4:49 pm Observer12425 Post #50

You then insult the cattle with one terrible release.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum