Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: "Norm's" Mafia #4: Classic(ish)
"Norm's" Mafia #4: Classic(ish)
Oct 12 2010, 6:46 am
By: Leeroy_Jenkins
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1620 >

Oct 23 2010, 7:20 pm Dem0n Post #261

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I abstain.. for now. I may vote before 8:30.

Also, I hereby claim Mafia #11.

Oct 23 2010, 7:53 pm ImagoDeo Post #262

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Exactly why is it that you guys are ignoring a quit obvious GIVEAWAY CLUE AGAINST LOTU)S?

I'm not. I change my vote to LoTu)s.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 8:30 pm Norm Post #263

You guys gotta be kidding me!

None.

Oct 23 2010, 8:44 pm Bar Refaeli Post #264

I'm partial for a lotus lynch or an aristocrat lynch, but NOT a no lynch. I abstain for the sake of not tying it, and if the votes do end up being a tie, then I will vote one of them. (Roy you best not end the day when its a tie and I don't have time to change the tie)

None.

Oct 23 2010, 8:56 pm poison_us Post #265

Back* from the grave

Roy isn't the host.

Oct 23 2010, 8:58 pm CecilSunkure Post #266

I vote to lynch Lotus. No clue can be any more blatant.

Current suspicion list:
Aristocrat
Raccoon
Olimar

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:18 pm OlimarandLouie Post #267

Exactly why is it that you guys are ignoring a quit obvious GIVEAWAY CLUE AGAINST LOTU)S?
Swapping vote once more, with feeling, to Aristocrat due to the "giveaway clue" being nothing more than a coincidence. :-_-:

None.

Oct 23 2010, 9:50 pm Aristocrat Post #268

Swapping vote once more, with feeling, to Aristocrat due to the "giveaway clue" being nothing more than a coincidence. :-_-:

I love how as soon as LoTu)S is in danger of being lynched, he swaps vote to me.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 10:25 pm ImagoDeo Post #269

I hereby change my vote back to Aristocrat

None.

Oct 23 2010, 10:26 pm Roy Post #270

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
Roy isn't the host.
Quote from name:Raccoon
I'm partial for a lotus lynch or an aristocrat lynch, but NOT a no lynch. I abstain for the sake of not tying it, and if the votes do end up being a tie, then I will vote one of them. ([Lee]Roy you best not end the day when its a tie and I don't have time to change the tie)

Quote from Aristocrat
I love how as soon as LoTu)S is in danger of being lynched, he swaps vote to me.
Classic mafia... player...

Oct 23 2010, 11:07 pm Aristocrat Post #271

At this point I really don't see why people are still trying to lynch me. The game host threw conclusive proof in our faces and you're basically ignoring it.

So what if you suspect Aristocrat? LoTu)S is already basically confirmed as mafia. It is illogical to gamble a lynch on someone whose role is uncertain, especially when that someone knows that his being lynched would not help the town at all :rolleyes:

Anyone who refuses to vote for LoTu)S is just screaming "I'm mafia pplz, lynch me pl0x".

None.

Oct 23 2010, 11:51 pm Neki Post #272

This feels like deja vu, weird.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 11:54 pm ImagoDeo Post #273

Quote from Aristocrat
At this point I really don't see why people are still trying to lynch me. The game host threw conclusive proof in our faces and you're basically ignoring it.

So what if you suspect Aristocrat? LoTu)S is already basically confirmed as mafia. It is illogical to gamble a lynch on someone whose role is uncertain, especially when that someone knows that his being lynched would not help the town at all :rolleyes:

Anyone who refuses to vote for LoTu)S is just screaming "I'm mafia pplz, lynch me pl0x".

Not exactly. But we'll wait till you're dead to discuss why.

None.

Oct 24 2010, 12:01 am Aristocrat Post #274

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Aristocrat

Because you are mafia? :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 24 2010, 12:50 am poison_us Post #275

Back* from the grave

ITT: Everyone that doesn't want to lynch Aristo is town.

Oct 24 2010, 12:52 am ImagoDeo Post #276

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Aristocrat

Because you are mafia? :rolleyes:

Lolno. :sly:

None.

Oct 24 2010, 12:54 am Aristocrat Post #277

http://membres.multimania.fr/fredrichung/forum/i like were this thread is going.jpg" style="max-width:500px; max-height:500px;" onclick="javascript:show_image(572116977)" id="image_clickable_572116977" class="image_clickable">

None.

Oct 24 2010, 12:55 am CecilSunkure Post #278

Quote from poison_us
ITT: Everyone that doesn't want to lynch Aristo is town.
Oh, well:
Quote from poison_us
Quote from poison_us
I vote Aristocrat.

None.

Oct 24 2010, 1:34 am Aristocrat Post #279

Voting totally ends in about an hour, guys.

I love how incompetent half of the town is. :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 24 2010, 1:41 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #280

voter - candidate
Aristocrat - LoTu)S
poison_us - Aristocrat
Raccoon - Abstain
LoveLess - Aristocrat
CecilSunkure - LoTu)S
LoTu)S - Aristocrat
Tempz - Aristocrat
ImagoDeo - Aristocrat
Roy - LoTu)S
OlimarandLouie - Aristocrat
Dem0ns1ayer - Abstain

Currently up for lynching: Aristocrat

VOTING ENDS TODAY 8:30pm MST. (40 MINUTES LEFT)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 24 2010, 1:51 am by Leeroy_Jenkins.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1620 >
  Back to forum