Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1729 >

Oct 10 2010, 2:38 am LoTu)S Post #281

Switch the visitor to a vigilante role and the mute to the mafia role. .

None.

Oct 10 2010, 2:41 am DevliN Post #282

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

So the Vig also killed Derqua?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 10 2010, 2:44 am LoTu)S Post #283

Read the text, the visitor killed Starblue. The Mute killed Derqua.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 3:41 am poison_us Post #284

Back* from the grave

I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.

Oct 10 2010, 3:54 am Neki Post #285

I vote for Tempz for now. :awesome:

None.

Oct 10 2010, 4:02 am Tempz Post #286

Was reviewing day 0 and found some compelling evidence against "Imagedeo"

Day 0

The time is 1:30. Three car alarms go off simultaneously. This is another consecutive night of high crime and violence throughout the area. While crime was not completely rampant on the west side of town, the rest of the town was engulfed in burglaries, vandalism, and even an occasional murder.

One week prior to now, the mayor had declared war against organized crime, better known as the Mafia. His investigations led to the public execution of three mafia suspects, though one is still believed to have been innocent. On the night of the third execution, which was three days from today, the mayor had gone missing.

The time is 1:55. A scrawny man is up late, trying to ignore the sound of car alarms. He had taken great interest in a project of his, and he sought its immediate completion. After a few minor modifications, he laughs with joy. Staring into his eyes, he says, "It's perfect. Perfect!" His happiness is interrupted by a noise outside. "I'm sick of this town," he grumbled as he walks to his bedroom.

The time is 2:15. A beaten and battered individual is thrown onto the steps of the town hall, the location where the public executions had taken place.
"You'll make an example of us, eh? Hang us in public, will you?" shouts an angry voice, a man who had lost everything. "This town is finished. The louts that call themselves townsmen have lost their sanity without your guidance."
"Calm down," resonates a second voice. "An example will be made: not his message, but ours. This is our town now."

The time is 3:30. After having suffered a head injury from a mugger downtown, an insomniac is sitting on his porch; at least, he thought it was his porch. Despite being on the west side of town, he could still faintly hear the ruckus from the east. A figure wielding a sawed-off shotgun walks past the house, his identity lightly obscured by fabric. He pauses to make eye contact with the insomniac. After a brief moment of staring, the figure nods and keeps moving. "Don't tell me things are going to go down on this side of town," the insomniac said to himself. "Keep that shit downtown."

The time is 4:20. Three thugs wielding crowbars walk through the streets, shattering the glass of vehicle windows at random. They have been at it for hours, progressing from the north to the southwestern part of town. They don't have personal issues with the owners of said cars; they are specifically a diversion. A light turns on from a nearby apartment. A person glances at the destruction on the road through a window, but is too afraid to take action. "What am I to do?" he thought. "What the hell is our mayor doing? Crime has never been worse."

The time is 5:50. The mayor's body hangs at the center of the town hall. Below, someone had intricately written "example" in the blood that had dripped off of the mayor's foot.

The time is 8:15. Three men are brought into the ER of the local hospital. "Well, what do we have here?" a doctor asks rather nonchalantly. "Looks like these guys are in some serious trouble." He notices that one of the patients has an unusual tattoo: a lizard getting eaten by a snake. "Hell, I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing anymore," the doctor muttered as he began to save the three patients.

The time is 11:25. Much of the town has fled in fear. With the mayor dead, formal investigations are no longer being performed. Those who remained gather at the town hall to discuss what must be done.

The time is 13:45. The citizens agree that starting tomorrow, at least one man would hang until the mafia are gone. "Democracy in action," a young man states sarcastically.

The time is 15:15. A claimed fortune teller is flowing through the streets. "You! Yes you! Did you know that you will be met with an unfortunate fate?" Everyone is greeted with this monotonous line, and everyone responds to it. "For a small fee," the fortune teller continues, "you may be able to save your very life!" Fear seems to be an effective way to make one part with their money.

The time is 16:40. A gunshot echoes through the west side of town for the first time. "Damn, you're fast," an armed yet disappointed man says to his target. He is met with silence. "Nothing to say, huh? Cat caught your tongue?" The silent man stares at him dully, with clear disapproval of the actions that recently occurred. After a brief moment of silence, the attacker aimed and pulled the trigger again. A pathetic click is emitted from the gun as it attempts to fire a non-existent bullet. "Heh," says the armed man, "count yourself lucky, pal; next time, you're dead." The armed man turns around and begins to leave. The silent man, after what appeared to be a moment of contemplation, draws his own weapon of choice.

The time is 16:50. A dead body is found on the west side of town. In his possession is an unloaded gun. No longer in his possession is the majority of his blood, which is now slowly spreading on the asphalt.

The time is 17:55. The sun begins to set, and it appears that the gathering darkness is symbolic with the fate of this town.

Night 1 begins. Send in your night actions before sunrise (ETA: 30 hours, give or take).

Evidence 1
Three car alarms go off simultaneously.
-Imagedeo's Avatar is of 3 consecutive letters and is just one example of many 3's used

Evidence 2
-West as in the w of Imagedeo's last letter w...

Evidence 3
-Imagedeo's J looks like a crowbar
-Sawn of Shotgun looks familarly close to Imagedeo's avatar

Evidence 4
a lizard getting eaten by a snake
-The M looks like its almost eating the other characters like a lizard if the j was its tail

Evidence 5
still faintly hear the ruckus from the east
There's more white on west side of image's avatar and less on the east

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 5:05 am by Tempz.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 4:18 am Roy Post #287

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Tempz
Evidence 4
-In the first page of the thread in roy's example it says "Hit : Your Mom" Mom having the same amount of letters as Image's avatar
The original post is not going to have preexisting evidence by convention.

Day 2 Vote Progress
Voter :: Voted

Dem0nS1ayer :: LoTu)S
LoTu)S :: Wing Zero
Neki :: Tempz
OlimarandLouie :: Abstain

Oct 10 2010, 4:32 am Wing Zero Post #288

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Tempz is innocent. Trust me.

EDIT: Wait when did LoTu)S vote for me?

Oct 10 2010, 4:33 am LoTu)S Post #289

Anyone gonna claim Elder?

I change my vote to Imago.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 4:52 am by LoTu)S.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 4:36 am Neki Post #290

Er, okay, I vote for Wing Zero then. :awesome:

None.

Oct 10 2010, 4:36 am Wing Zero Post #291

Quote from LoTu)S
Anyone gonna claim Elder?
I think that role got dropped

Oct 10 2010, 4:46 am LoTu)S Post #292

There are 3 so called hitmans atm. We eliminated 1 by the bomb, so two remain.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 4:48 am Wing Zero Post #293

Quote from Roy
Norm was taking an evening stroll through the town. He was intercepted by another man. "Good evening," Norm said casually as he continued to walk.
"Hey, dummy, don't you know who I am?" the man said.
Norm paused to glance at the man. "Nope, I have absolutely no idea," he replied and continued to walk.
"Get back here!" the man said as he grabbed Norm and threw him to the ground. "I dun think you thought good enough, so try again!"
"Honestly, I don't know... Do you know me?" Norm asked.
"Yeah, actually, you ripped me off in the past, and now I want revenge," the man responded. "I'm gonna kill you tonight."
"Oh... Okay... Can you let me figure out who you are first?"
"Sure, go ahead."
Norm stood up. "Uh, let's see," he said as he slowly backed away. "Are you the mayor?"
"No."
"Uh," he took another few steps away, "how about..." Norm suddenly busted into a full sprint in the opposite direction.
"How about what?" The man asked. "... Hey! Get back here!" He grabbed his gun and fired at Norm, but he couldn't hit him from that distance. "Dammit," he said as he began to chase Norm.
He caught up because Norm suddenly stopped running, a confused expression on his face. "Wait a second. I know who you are. You're-" The man shot Norm through the skull.

What was the equivalent of the mayor role in mafia 2? The King, and who was the King last game?

I vote
Dem0nslayer.

Oct 10 2010, 4:53 am DevliN Post #294

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Damnit Roy, why do you never count by abstains?! :D

I change my vote to Imago.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 10 2010, 4:56 am Roy Post #295

Quote from DevliN
Damnit Roy, why do you never count by abstains?! :D
Oh dammit, I did it again... Sorry, Devlin.

Day 2 Vote Progress

LoTu)S :: Wing Zero ImagoDeo
DevliN :: Abstain ImagoDeo (2)
Neki :: Tempz Wing Zero
Wing Zero :: Dem0nS1ayer

Oct 10 2010, 5:06 am Tempz Post #296

I vote Imagedeo

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 5:40 am by Tempz.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 5:13 am Neki Post #297

People, make up your mind. :awesome: I now vote Imago, gosh.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 5:18 am Wing Zero Post #298

The only clue i find viable out of all those against Imago was the first one, the rest are too vague for them to be clues imo

Oct 10 2010, 5:27 am Tempz Post #299

There have been some evidence interperation against you wing as some people have pointed so i don't completely trust your comment

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2010, 5:33 am by Tempz.

None.

Oct 10 2010, 5:27 am Roy Post #300

I'm gonna have day end tomorrow afternoon, 1:00 PM EST. Here's another vote tally for the hell of it:

Day 2 Vote Progress

LoTu)S :: Wing Zero ImagoDeo
DevliN :: Abstain ImagoDeo
Tempz :: ImagoDeo
Neki :: Tempz Wing Zero ImagoDeo (4)
Wing Zero :: Dem0nS1ayer

Not voted: poison_us, ImagoDeo, Leeroy_Jenkins, EzTerix, LoveLess, Raccoon

Currently up for lynching: ImagoDeo

Options