Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your ideal woman...
Your ideal woman...
Apr 30 2010, 12:49 am
By: CaptainWill
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 >

May 16 2010, 10:18 pm rockz Post #121

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Kate Mara:

Stephanie Hwang:

Mandy:

Red hair and nice looking legs. I tend to make it known that's what I like, but in reality I just like women in general. The one thing that drives me crazy is women who don't wear shorts or short skirts ever. Very few people have ugly calves and ankles, and if they do, wearing pants doesn't hide it.

As a general rule though, Redheads>Blonds>Brunettes. DFC is acceptable. A cat is fine too.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

May 16 2010, 10:19 pm Fire_Kame Post #122

wth is starcraft

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Quote from Fire_Kame
I might just be lucky for being in Colorado. I guess Colorado accents don't have any flare one way or the other. At least that's what I've been told. ;p

I live in Colorado too. I've also heard that we don't really have any accents.

I used to know a few ranchers who have a drawl...kinda...its like speaking with our accent but slower and softer. But they live in...Greely...I think? Maybe a little further than that.

May 16 2010, 10:28 pm rockz Post #123

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Nobody thinks they have an accent unless it's obvious. The midwest accent is becoming the most prevalent accent in the US, due to it being spoken on TV, and the widespread use of television in teaching us how to speak. I've noticed people in colorado, south dakota, minnesota, and montana area all have a similar mid-northern accent of varying degrees depending on the further north you go.

That being said, I can turn on and off my southern North Carolinian accent at will, since I grew up in the south raised by Ohioans. I typically speak in a midwest accent like everyone else.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

May 16 2010, 11:16 pm samsizzle Post #124

catherine zeta jones has such perfect lips.

None.

May 17 2010, 1:14 am dumbducky Post #125

Quote from rockz
Nobody thinks they have an accent unless it's obvious. The midwest accent is becoming the most prevalent accent in the US, due to it being spoken on TV, and the widespread use of television in teaching us how to speak. I've noticed people in colorado, south dakota, minnesota, and montana area all have a similar mid-northern accent of varying degrees depending on the further north you go.

That being said, I can turn on and off my southern North Carolinian accent at will, since I grew up in the south raised by Ohioans. I typically speak in a midwest accent like everyone else.
Seems to me like Raleigh is accentless. Not accentless, but rather an undefined accent. I don't hear y'all much, but you head about anywhere else outside of the Triangle and everyone's got a southern accent. It's those damn yankees. Nobody I know has parents born here. Hell, I hardly know anyone born in Raleigh. The result is that nobody has a southern accent.

Accents are sort of a deal in the US, too. Although you probably won't face any discrimination like Will says happens in England, people make assumptions based on your accent. Deep south accents will instantly designate you as a hick. Heavy black talk makes you look like an instant idiot. Honestly, I can't understand blacks sometimes.

tits

May 17 2010, 2:59 am Fire_Kame Post #126

wth is starcraft

WAT! I've never heard Colorado being grouped with Minnesooooota and Montana... o.O

May 17 2010, 10:19 am NudeRaider Post #127

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I forgot one:

May 17 2010, 3:31 pm Fire_Kame Post #128

wth is starcraft

Cute. >.>

Also, gender reversal.

I've always had a crush on Will Smith...

George aged well what can I say? XD

And I guess some of you are doing a retro thing...I've always found Gene to have a boyish charm about him.
I'd put my boyfriend up, but its because I love him that I don't. You guys are freaks.

May 17 2010, 5:25 pm Norm Post #129

Quote from rockz
As a general rule though, Redheads>Blonds>Brunettes. DFC is acceptable. A cat is fine too.

Incorrect. Redhead is only attractive if it's a dark red. Otherwise Brunette is better. Also, Blonde is last:

Brunettes with awesome colors / highlights in their hair done correctly>Redheads(dark shades only)>Brunettes>Blondes>Redheads(the ones that are closer to orange)

Also, hair that is black can only be attractive if it's long hair.

None.

May 17 2010, 6:52 pm CaptainWill Post #130

Quote from Fire_Kame
Cute. >.>

Also, gender reversal.

I've always had a crush on Will Smith...

George aged well what can I say? XD

And I guess some of you are doing a retro thing...I've always found Gene to have a boyish charm about him.
I'd put my boyfriend up, but its because I love him that I don't. You guys are freaks.

Aye, I wouldn't mind looking like old Clooney. He is compared to Cary Grant a lot actually.

I'd swap with most of the actors on this page tbh.

Gene looks a bit like Marlon Brando.

None.

May 17 2010, 9:59 pm Fire_Kame Post #131

wth is starcraft

Quote from CaptainWill
Gene looks a bit like Marlon Brando.

I have a feeling that Marlon Brando was more of a bad boy...Gene Kelly always seemed wholesome to me. lol But I do see the physical similarities.

By the way, I agree with the blog entry's title. (Harrison Ford has aged well as well, I think, but people don't agree. :( )

I guess I forgot the last part. It really bothers me that there are no modern women who I want to emulate. lol

May 18 2010, 2:18 am poison_us Post #132

Back* from the grave

Hey Kame, I didn't post my girlfriend a while ago when I joined for that same reason, just like I didn't post prom pics of both of us. Actually, the one I posted was the only one I thought was decent.

Quote from CaptainWill
I may record something, but that's not the purpose of this thread. :<_<:
Quote from poison_us
Record your voice.

May 18 2010, 5:57 am phlemhacker Post #133

Quote from Fire_Kame
WAT! I've never heard Colorado being grouped with Minnesooooota and Montana... o.O

Once and only once, someone thought I was from Canada, that was on vent though.

None.

May 18 2010, 5:53 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #134

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from phlemhacker
Quote from Fire_Kame

Once and only once, someone thought I was from Canada, that was on vent though.
When my mom went to Europe everyone asked if she was Canadian. ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 18 2010, 6:17 pm Centreri Post #135

Relatively ancient and inactive

Kame - why are we freaks for doing the same thing you're doing? O_o

None.

May 18 2010, 7:09 pm Vrael Post #136

Quote from Centreri
Have you considered the possibility that you're freaks for other reasons? ;)

None.

May 18 2010, 7:51 pm Fire_Kame Post #137

wth is starcraft

Quote from Vrael
Quote from Centreri
Have you considered the possibility that you're freaks for other reasons? ;)

What he said.

Also...

Code
[quote=name:Centreri][color=#9f95cb]K[/color][color=#9e95cb]a[/color][color=#9e96cc]m[/color][color=#9d96cc]e[/color] [color=#9c96cc]-[/color] [color=#9a97cd]w[/color][color=#9a97cd]h[/color][color=#9998ce]y[/color] [color=#9898ce]a[/color][color=#9798ce]r[/color][color=#9699cf]e[/color] [color=#9599cf]w[/color][color=#949ad0]e[/color] [color=#939ad0]f[/color][color=#939ad0]r[/color][color=#929bd1]e[/color][color=#919bd1]a[/color][color=#919bd1]k[/color][color=#909cd2]s[/color] [color=#8f9cd2]f[/color][color=#8e9cd2]o[/color][color=#8d9dd3]r[/color] [color=#8c9dd3]d[/color][color=#8b9ed4]o[/color][color=#8b9ed4]i[/color][color=#8a9ed4]n[/color][color=#899ed4]g[/color] [color=#889fd5]t[/color][color=#879fd5]h[/color][color=#879fd5]e[/color] [color=#85a0d6]s[/color][color=#85a0d6]a[/color][color=#84a1d7]m[/color][color=#83a1d7]e[/color] [color=#82a1d7]t[/color][color=#81a2d8]h[/color][color=#81a2d8]i[/color][color=#80a2d8]n[/color][color=#7fa3d9]g[/color] [color=#7ea3d9]y[/color][color=#7ea3d9]o[/color][color=#7da4da]u[/color][color=#7ca4da]'[/color][color=#7ca4da]r[/color][color=#7ba5db]e[/color] [color=#7aa5db]d[/color][color=#79a5db]o[/color][color=#78a6dc]i[/color][color=#78a6dc]n[/color][color=#77a6dc]g[/color][color=#76a7dd]?[/color] [color=#75a7dd]O[/color][color=#74a7dd]_[/color][color=#74a8de]o[/color][/quote]

Its almost as good as comedy gold. WTF Centreri

May 18 2010, 8:37 pm Centreri Post #138

Relatively ancient and inactive

It's not that hard. I'm sure someone can figure it out. :P

None.

May 18 2010, 9:14 pm Fire_Kame Post #139

wth is starcraft

I don't care if its hard or not. Its obnoxious. Its causing shell shock from YIM...

May 18 2010, 9:45 pm NudeRaider Post #140

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Lul. This is actually fun. For 5 minutes...

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum