Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: EUD Action Enabler !
EUD Action Enabler !
Apr 7 2010, 9:08 pm
By: O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >

Apr 8 2010, 5:05 am stickynote Post #21

Is there a database that has EUD actions?

None.

Apr 8 2010, 11:51 am Apos Post #22

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from stickynote
Is there a database that has EUD actions?
The EUDs you put in the condition should also work in the actions. It may happen that some actions don't work even though you had the right EUD.

Apr 8 2010, 4:34 pm Ahli Post #23

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Is there some chance to enable setting deaths for p9-p12?
I would like to modify
Siege Tank Sieged Turret - Ground Weapon - 0x006636D7
to something else than 27 or 0 (if you attemp to change it, it sets the value to 0).

edit:
to answer your question below this post:
I try to set DC: p9, 117, ID:18535
(this is the Siege Tank Siege Mode Ground Weapon ID set to weapon 117).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 8 2010, 5:13 pm by Ahli.

Apr 8 2010, 5:07 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #24

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Ahli
Is there some chance to enable setting deaths for p9-p12?
Does it not work? I should've already fixed that.

EDIT:
So, here's what I've found ...

0x006636D7 is on the last byte of the DC (since it it ends with 7), so you need to set a value of 0xXX?????? where XX is your value, ?????? is the first 3 bytes. For seige tank seige mode ground weapon, it would be 0xXX821517.
My trigger looked like: P9, 847385879, ID:18535

You wanted 117, which would be 0x75821517 or P9, 1971459351, ID:18535.

I've uploaded the test map I used.. It gives the seiged tank Venom (ID 50, same as in my sample.)

Attachments:
EUDTankVenom.scm
Hits: 37 Size: 51.27kb

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 8 2010, 5:41 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 8 2010, 5:53 pm CecilSunkure Post #25

How are you all creating these actions? Are you using StarForge?

None.

Apr 8 2010, 5:55 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #26

👻 👾 👽 💪

SCMDraft.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 8 2010, 5:57 pm CecilSunkure Post #27

Oh, can you input the Unit:ID in the text editor now?

None.

Apr 8 2010, 6:01 pm Ahli Post #28

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from CecilSunkure
Oh, can you input the Unit:ID in the text editor now?
type: ID:#
where # is a number (the unit's ID).

Apr 8 2010, 6:02 pm TiKels Post #29

Can you give me a formula for turning memory into death? Like an easy way to interchange them?

Edit: Apparently venom is a ranged splash attack. When it hits its target it explodes and deals area of effect damage that decreases the farther you were from the center. Interesting.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 8 2010, 6:08 pm by TiKels.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 8 2010, 6:22 pm Ahli Post #30

Quote from TiKels
Can you give me a formula for turning memory into death? Like an easy way to interchange them?

Edit: Apparently venom is a ranged splash attack. When it hits its target it explodes and deals area of effect damage that decreases the farther you were from the center. Interesting.
MemoryCondition = (player# - 1) + 12 * UnitID

Apr 8 2010, 6:23 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #31

👻 👾 👽 💪

You can use EUDTrig. :P It'll calculate extended players or units.

Apr 8 2010, 6:49 pm Heinermann Post #32

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Can't you just use UnitID 0 and change the player ID? (You did kill the player limit right?)

Apr 8 2010, 6:56 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #33

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Heinermann
Can't you just use UnitID 0 and change the player ID? (You did kill the player limit right?)
Yes and yes.

Apr 8 2010, 7:12 pm TiKels Post #34

Quote from Ahli
Quote from Heinermann

Heinermann's made more sense. I don't get what you are getting at ahli.

How do you turn Memory(161743, Exactly, 7680) into Deaths? Like what would be the EXACT equivalent.
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
You can use EUDTrig. :P It'll calculate extended players or units.
I don't understand how to use EUDTrig correctly.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 8 2010, 7:31 pm Ahli Post #35

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Ahli
I don't get what you are getting at ahli.

How do you turn Memory(161743, Exactly, 7680) into Deaths? Like what would be the EXACT equivalent.
I'm turning the Memory Condition parameter of scmdraft's Memory Condition to an old fashioned EUD.

my calculation:
(You devide MemCond by 12. Take the value without rest. Take the rest and add 1 to get the player#.)
161743 = p# - 1 + 12 * ID#
161743 / 12 = 13478 + rest 7 -> P8
=> p8, ID:13478
This would look like: Set Deaths("Player 8", "ID:13478", Set to, 7680);

is that correct?

Setting UnitID to 0 and changing player# is easier, yes.
edit:
I can't type higher player numbers in scmdraft. Can you?

Apr 8 2010, 8:32 pm TiKels Post #36

Quote from Ahli
my calculation:
(You devide MemCond by 12. Take the value without rest. Take the rest and add 1 to get the player#.)
Your math is really sloppy and hard to understand. But it works ingame. I don't understand how you got p8 from that brouhaha.
Memory/12 = 13478 gives you the unit ID right? Like, always, in any situation?
Wtf is rest 7?

I dont think I can input large player numbers.

-NudeRaider

Apr 8 2010, 8:58 pm Ahli Post #37

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Ahli
my calculation:
Your math is really sloppy and hard to understand. But it works ingame. I don't understand how you got p8 from that brouhaha.
Memory/12 = 13478 gives you the unit ID right? Like, always, in any situation?
Wtf is rest 7?

I dont think I can input large player numbers.
Now I looked up what rest means in English math. It's the remainder.

FORMULA:
UnitID > 0
0 < player# < 13

VALUES WE KNOW/HAVE:
MemoryCondition = 161743
value = 7680

VALUES WE NEED:
player# = ?
UnitID = ?

CALCULATION:

1. Dividing:
UnitID = MemoryCondition / 12 = 161743 / 12 = 13478,5833333... = 13478 = ID:13478
You need to ignore the values after the dot (do NOT round up; only cut).

2. Getting the remainder:
remainder = MemoryCondition - ( UnitID * 12 ) = 161743 - ( 13478 * 12 ) = 161743 - 161736 = 7

3. Getting the player#:
player# = remainder + 1 = 7 + 1 = 8 = Player 8

4. Construct your Condition/Action:
Set Deaths( player# , UnitID, Set to, value);
-> Set Deaths( "Player 8" , "ID:13478", Set to, 7680);

Note: We didn't touch the value.

Apr 8 2010, 9:14 pm TiKels Post #38

Much better. Thanks a lot!

What do you do when you have a player number that is too large?

Topic can be closed now </joke>

-NudeRaider

Apr 8 2010, 10:16 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #39

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from TiKels
I don't understand how to use EUDTrig correctly.
You just put in an address and press the down arrow ... That's it.

Quote from TiKels
What do you do when you have a player number that is too large?
There is no such thing.

Apr 8 2010, 11:02 pm Apos Post #40

I order you to forgive yourself!

This one is pretty cool.
EUD actions 06
Tired of those old SCVs, Drones and Probes? Well then get your brand new Marine! They were now trained to replace all the 3 at the same time!

Note: Their Drone training was not as good as the others... They just morph instead of keeping the Marine look.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >
  Back to forum