Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What do you eat?
What do you eat?
Jan 31 2010, 4:52 am
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jan 31 2010, 8:13 pm ClansAreForGays Post #21

In short:
I'm eating totally unhealthy and don't gain weight.
I guess some people would kill me for that (or tinker with my DNA).
You're incredibly common as far as the internet is concerned.

Jan 31 2010, 8:55 pm Echo Post #22

I used to eat a lot of junk like Burger King and shit like that because I wanted to gain weight. I stopped doing that because it was draining my money and I noticed that I was feeling tired all day. I tried to change my diet a bit to eat a bit healthier, but I still need my calories for MMA.

Breakfast -
Protein shake (Whey, milk, water, peanut butter, grinded oats)
Banana
Yogurt
Eggs
Bacon
Oatmeal

Lunch & Dinner
Whatever is there. Currently broke right now but I used to eat chicken breast, tuna, or pasta that I buy in bulk from Costco.

And in between I have like 2-3 sub meals that is usually heavy peanut butter sandwiches and protein shake again.

None.

Jan 31 2010, 8:59 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #23

Just here for the activity... well not really

As a Korean I honestly eat rice every single day >_>

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jan 31 2010, 9:09 pm EzDay281 Post #24

I usually just eat snacks thoughout the day, with specific lunch or dinner if my mother happens to feel like preparing them and we have the ingredients to.
Breakfast: Any combination of two or more of cold cereal with soydrink (Kroger Muesli <3); sourdough toast with margarine and nutritional yeast; orange; apple; rice with hot oil, bonito flakes, furikake and sometimes nutritional yeast.
Repeat breakfast items throughout the day as snacks, along with peanuts (we usually have a big can of them around for some reason).
If I eat something prepared by my mother, it'll most likely be: Soba noodle soup; rice with fried tofu, bell pepper, onion, possibly with whatever nuts and seeds I can find to throw in, broccoli; potatoes o'brien (diced potatoes, bell pepper, onion), preferably with mung bean sprouts; whole wheat pasta with marinara, some fresh tomato and lots of spinach; rice with curry, bell pepper, potato, broccoli, onion (NOTICE A PATTERN?), cauliflower as available; miso soup with apparently several times as much wakame as is normal, and tofu, with rice.

Ya, that list comprises the majority of my diet.

None.

Jan 31 2010, 9:42 pm BlueWolf Post #25

Growing up in a poor family, I was taught to eat whatever there was on the table.

Usually consisted of a lot of soups so that everyone got to eat at least something.

Ask me to choose between soda and orange juice and I'll choose orange juice any day. I'm in love with it.

None.

Jan 31 2010, 11:09 pm Norm Post #26

1. Cereal
-Frosted Flakes
-Fruity Pebbles
-Fruit Loops
-Smacks
-Twix
-Apple Jacks
-Cap'n Crunch
-Rice Crispies

2. Mountain Dew (of all varieties)
-NO DIET

3. Hot Pockets + Pizza Rolls + Perogies

4. Other
-Pizza
-Orange Juice
-Kool Aid
-Assorted Breakfast foods
-Swedish Fish
-Ramen

None.

Jan 31 2010, 11:16 pm Vi3t-X Post #27

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
As a Korean Viet guy, I honestly eat rice every single day >_>

None.

Jan 31 2010, 11:35 pm Morphling Post #28

Breakfast:
-poptarts
-cheerios
Lunch:
-Chipotle
-Chik-fil-a
Dinner:
-steak
-salad
-milk

I never have soda. I only drink like 1 bottle of water a day and 1/4 to 1/2 gallon of milk a day. I eat a variety of food which is mostly healthy except for lunch.

None.

Jan 31 2010, 11:35 pm MasterJohnny Post #29

Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
As a Korean Viet asian guy, I honestly eat rice every single day >_>
:lol:

I am a Mathematician

Jan 31 2010, 11:50 pm EzTerix Post #30

T.V. dinners aka sodium overload crap.

None.

Jan 31 2010, 11:51 pm FatalException Post #31

Lots of chicken teriyaki (pretty much my fast food), lots of cold cereal, and whatever crap the school serves for breakfast and lunch (usually pizza).

None.

Feb 1 2010, 12:33 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

This is kinda hard for me to define because meals to me are basically just regularly timed snacking periods ... I eat the same amount (and generally same foods) in a meal as I do snacking.

When I wake up, or "breakfast" (~2pm), I usually eat waffles (if someone makes them for me xD... I'm a lazy bastard), a peanut butter and honey sandwich, or something typically a lunch food.
Dinner (with everybody else) usually chicken and/or rice, garlic bread, pizza, or whatever is made for dinner. Mostly when a meal is actually prepared it is chicken. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd just make chicken for every meal.
Around midnight to 2 am I'll make like frozen eggrolls, taquitos, sandwich, or something else fast and easily found around.
Throughout the day I eat like chips, crackers (hopefully wheat thins, sometimes with tuna or something on top), candy, moar sandwiches, Kraft macaroni, and other snack or frozen foods.
I love home-baked goods, so sometimes I'll make like peanut butter cookies or something.
When possible I like to get like chicken sandwiches, burgers, tacos, pizza, or other fast foods. :P
Also sometimes I do things like make pasta and just butter it and cover it in parmesan.

I usually drink (a lot of) water, but I drink soda when available (at a friend's house and we go to the store to get soda (which usually involves snacks) or sometimes when I have extra cash when at a fast food place). Problem is though I love mountain dew, but lots of caffeine makes me really tired and later I crash (moar tired) and experience great pain and discomfort. ;o

@NORM: Perogies are amazing. ;o I've made them at home before because I didn't feel like buying them.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 1 2010, 12:35 am Morphling Post #33

:omfg: Not many people are eating their fruits and vegis

None.

Feb 1 2010, 1:01 am MasterJohnny Post #34

Quote from Morphling
That is because I just mostly fill up on the grains section of the food pyramid. :D

I am a Mathematician

Feb 1 2010, 1:04 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #35

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Morphling
I eat a lot of lettuce and salads with dinner. ;o I forgot to list it...

I generally don't like fruits and vegetables are only good with something (like cheese sauce! :D)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 1 2010, 1:10 am OlimarandLouie Post #36

According to my parents, I eat nothing but
1: Saltine Crackers
2: Grapefruit
3: Honey Nut Cheerios
4: Jack in the Box's Dollar Chicken Sandwich
:|

None.

Feb 1 2010, 1:34 am Norm Post #37

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
@NORM: Perogies are amazing. ;o I've made them at home before because I didn't feel like buying them.

Hell yeah dude, I sautee up some of the frozen ones and they are surprisingly good. However, the Gma will occasionally be awesome and make them home made while visiting my household.

None.

Feb 1 2010, 2:07 am MadZombie Post #38

Pan con queso

None.

Feb 1 2010, 2:40 am Sacrieur Post #39

Still Napping

holy crap

Talk about fruits and veggies man, I eat those things like there is no tomorrow. The only thing is that I eat 'em all before the next shopping day, sad really. I love 'em. So damn delicious. Cheese & milk too. Man, if it is good quality food, I love it. Also, I tend to cook a lot of my own meals (lots of fish :D)

None.

Feb 1 2010, 3:28 am FatalException Post #40

Quote from Morphling
I usually eat a couple apples every day, but other than that, there's not much else, unless I'm eating dinner at home. We don't need no vegetables. >.>
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I generally don't like fruits and vegetables are only good with something (like cheese sauce! :D)
The first thing I thought of when you said that was apple with cheese sauce. :|

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum