Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: ^^ Thread
^^ Thread
Nov 21 2009, 10:35 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 513 >

Nov 24 2009, 5:08 am Fire_Kame Post #41

wth is starcraft

Darkling, get lost. If we all dug deep, I'm sure we could all top your issues...including your monetary issues. This is about being happy about something.

No school this week! ^^

Nov 24 2009, 5:24 am Madroc Post #42

I went on a date with this girl sailing and it was loads of fun ^^

None.

Nov 24 2009, 1:44 pm Voyager7456 Post #43

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

My friends start going on Thanksgiving break today ^^

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 24 2009, 1:54 pm Lingie Post #44

Quote from FatalException
Tomorrow is the last day of my week, and I pretty much don't have to do anything after lunch tomorrow. Also, I was apparently the only one who got a perfect score on some physics test last week. ^^

Also, Darkling, WRONG THREAD NOOB, LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW :P

NO. I'M HERE TO SAP AWAY YOUR HAPPINESS. ;D

Quote from Fire_Kame
Darkling, get lost. If we all dug deep, I'm sure we could all top your issues...including your monetary issues.

Try me. I bet I could top everyone here twicefold.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 24 2009, 4:01 pm Ashamed Post #45

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:Darkling
Tomorrow is the last day of my week, and I pretty much don't have to do anything after lunch tomorrow. Also, I was apparently the only one who got a perfect score on some physics test last week. ^^

Quote from Fire_Kame
Darkling, get lost. If we all dug deep, I'm sure we could all top your issues...including your monetary issues.

ok!
As a kid my mom use to be a big speed/meth dealer, like she would go to states and sale drugs..
while my mom did this my brother would abuse the shit out of me, this including to dragging by my hair down stairs all the time!
and much much more... he actually made me drink his piss once.. Really suck ( I dont rmber most of it... my brain kinda forgot)
then finally i was taken and adopted by the age 8 (8-11 Fostercare) (12 Adopted)
and then my family that adopted me ended up to be very bad with their money and now they are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt... I didn't get a single birthday present/ cloths or anything since after 8th grade... I had to get a job to supply my needs, Finally they kicked me out "For talking about their money problems) I had 3 days to find a place... and I did... And I have not talked to them since... Which really sucks because My two half sisters were also adopted.
There is much more to the story but... you asked!!

Buy guys I am still ^^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 24 2009, 4:09 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Nov 24 2009, 6:29 pm Jack Post #46

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Ashamed

Quote from Fire_Kame

ok!
As a kid my mom use to be a big speed/meth dealer, like she would go to states and sale drugs..
while my mom did this my brother would abuse the shit out of me, this including to dragging by my hair down stairs all the time!
and much much more... he actually made me drink his piss once.. Really suck ( I dont rmber most of it... my brain kinda forgot)
then finally i was taken and adopted by the age 8 (8-11 Fostercare) (12 Adopted)
and then my family that adopted me ended up to be very bad with their money and now they are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt... I didn't get a single birthday present/ cloths or anything since after 8th grade... I had to get a job to supply my needs, Finally they kicked me out "For talking about their money problems) I had 3 days to find a place... and I did... And I have not talked to them since... Which really sucks because My two half sisters were also adopted.

Buy guys I am still ^^
Cool story bro

My ^^ would be that I'm finishing this year's schoolwork soon, finally. PARTY HARD!

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 24 2009, 8:30 pm MadZombie Post #47

Quote from Fire_Kame

... heh. I was gonna be a jerk just now but no. I'll restrain my self. For the children.

I think I could beat Ashamed's, LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT AND CALL IT THE BAWW TOPIC.

None.

Nov 24 2009, 8:34 pm Ashamed Post #48

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from MadZombie

Quote from Fire_Kame

... heh. I was gonna be a jerk just now but no. I'll restrain my self. For the children.

I think I could beat Ashamed's, LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT AND CALL IT THE BAWW TOPIC.

lol lets do this... >< I left out most of my life!
just the outline!

None.

Nov 24 2009, 9:10 pm Vi3t-X Post #49

93% Average.

Um. Yay.

None.

Nov 24 2009, 9:12 pm Norm Post #50

^ Agreed, I want to cry and exaggerate my problems to strangers as well.

^^ = Two of my classes are canceled tomorrow, in addition, I don't have to work on Thanksgiving.

None.

Nov 24 2009, 11:11 pm Centreri Post #51

Relatively ancient and inactive

Had a robotics boat-building tournament today, and my 'randomly chosen' group sucked, and we ended up having to scrap most of the systems because of misaligned sprockets. On the other hand, my team kicked the collective asses of my other teammates (from another longer-term project), so I'm still rather pleased. We could've had #1 if my team hadn't screwed up the alignment. :(

Yeah, I'm fairly well off. My family immigrated here with an education enough (and consequently made enough money, after learning the language) that I'm probably in the SEN upper class. Cheers, me! ^^

None.

Nov 24 2009, 11:53 pm Dem0n Post #52

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm on thanksgiving break!

^^

Nov 25 2009, 12:04 am Centreri Post #53

Oh, also, having been one of the few to skip lunch to work on the robot, I was ravenous, and got a nice lasagna when I got home. Be jealous!

None.

Nov 25 2009, 12:52 am Lingie Post #54

Quote from Ashamed

Quote from Fire_Kame

ok!

Buy guys I am still ^^

My father was an abusive alcoholic. I was thrown around when I was young by him, and I found a few nights where I slept on the couch. My mother was no help either, as I was born into foodstamps and welfare. Birthyday presents were handmedown clothes wrapped up to look nice for me, and I watched as everyone else I knew recieved much better things such as consoles, games, computers, etc. I'd luve to have a job, but I can't even get one because I live in the middle of hicktown Georgia and I'm well out of walking distance to get to one, much because I can't drive legally, and my mother won't take me anywhere. I've got a brother to depend on, who I can't even depend on because hes in the same situation. In our current state, we're probably close to sixty or seventy thousand dollars in debt, and just about every dollar I made when I did have a job went to her bills. I'm not talking about just utilities either, these were for QVC / HSN credit cards, and other cards, because she couldn't control herself, much less use anything because shes a slob, overweight, and can't even walk.

But hey, I still QQ.

Edit: Alas, I'll make a point. I don't know many people who are happy. I know I'm surely never happy unless I'm online and not busy, with my mother asleep and DM elsewhere, and playing something with friends. I'm sure a lot of people here have fucked up lives too, and that number keeps rising.

A movie once taught me something: Never forget the little things in life.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 25 2009, 12:57 am by Darkling.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 25 2009, 1:55 am Fire_Kame Post #55

wth is starcraft

A movie once taught me something, too: I don't give a fuck about other people's problems when they like having a my-horse-is-bigger-than-your-horse competition over it. So stfu, and if you want to bitch go to the QQ thread. I can't believe I can actually direct you to a thread dedicated to bitching, but there you have it.

Free wifi at sbux ^^

Nov 25 2009, 2:03 am EzDay281 Post #56

I can't believe I can actually direct you to a thread dedicated to bitching, but there you have it.
You can't believe it, but you just did it? :P
I am the disregarder of hyperbole!

None.

Nov 25 2009, 2:20 am Biophysicist Post #57

Kame has an epic flying Pikachu avatar.

None.

Nov 25 2009, 2:22 am Centreri Post #58

A movie once taught me something, too: I don't give a fuck about other people's problems when they like having a my-horse-is-bigger-than-your-horse competition over it. So stfu, and if you want to bitch go to the QQ thread. I can't believe I can actually direct you to a thread dedicated to bitching, but there you have it.
Which movie?

None.

Nov 25 2009, 2:23 am Hug A Zergling Post #59

Quote from Fire_Kame

Free wifi at sbux ^^
I think I'm in love with Fire Kame. ^^

@ Centreri: Highlander 2.

None.

Nov 25 2009, 2:37 am Centreri Post #60

Oh. I'd hoped that Kame said that to be sarcastic, without it actually being true. Ah, well.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 513 >
  Back to forum