Oct 31 2009, 8:08 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Nov 1 2009, 6:08 am ToA Post #41

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Corbo
Quote from ToA
I was at church for most of the day, did music and stuff for a church Halloween celebration, then i got out at around 9, ran a couple blocks to a party(outside) with bands, and it was sick.
Church halloween celebration? wut?

PAGAN DEVIL WORSHIP!

I was a banana, as you all already know.

They called it hallelujah night...go figure, wasn't that fun (Except for candy that i got) but the party i went to was rocking.

Nov 1 2009, 6:08 am Corbo Post #42

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Corbo
Quote from ToA
I was at church for most of the day, did music and stuff for a church Halloween celebration, then i got out at around 9, ran a couple blocks to a party(outside) with bands, and it was sick.

PAGAN DEVIL WORSHIP!
:lol:

That gave me a good laugh.

fuck you all

Nov 1 2009, 6:09 am Doodan Post #43

I remember this church lockin I went to when I was 13 or so for Halloween. It was really fucked up. One of the youth ministers pretended to be an escaped murderer and they shut off the power to scare the hell out of us. They told all the crying kids to pray to Jesus for safety when they were staging the whole thing, lol.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 6:11 am Corbo Post #44

Quote from Doodan
I remember this church lockin I went to when I was 13 or so for Halloween. It was really fucked up. One of the youth ministers pretended to be an escaped murderer and they shut off the power to scare the hell out of us. They told all the crying kids to pray to Jesus for safety when they were staging the whole thing, lol.
LOL.

Oh god... Hard to not believe that way, right?

fuck you all

Nov 1 2009, 6:33 am Jack Post #45

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from ToA
Quote from Syphon
Quote from Corbo
Quote from ToA

PAGAN DEVIL WORSHIP!

I was a banana, as you all already know.

They called it hallelujah night...go figure, wasn't that fun (Except for candy that i got) but the party i went to was rocking.
We got those in NZ, called light parties or star parties. My siblings went to one, it had bands and free food and krumping and stuff. Not really christian, just a not-so-bad alternative to PAGAN DEVIL WORSHIP.

Quote from Doodan
Idiots, I dunno how they thought that would save people.

Anyway, for my halloween, I set up my grandad's new computer(win7 isn't near as bad as vista :P)
Then on the way home, there was this big guy standing on the grass strip in the middle of the road, in this awesome grim reaper costume, with a scythe an all. He just stood there, then when he saw us he lifted his hand and pointed at us as we passed. Made me lol. Pretty cool though.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 1 2009, 6:38 am Falkoner Post #46

I was a thug/greaser for halloween, and I went to a party and watched A Haunting in Connecticut, I lol'd the entire movie :P

None.

Nov 1 2009, 7:02 am Lingie Post #47

Those who did nothing, are the real pros in life.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 1 2009, 7:03 am KrayZee Post #48

I didn't do anything actually, other than give two girls candies.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 7:08 am Lingie Post #49

Quote from KrayZee
I didn't do anything actually, other than give two girls candies.

I sence rape.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 1 2009, 3:08 pm DevliN Post #50

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Roofies are the new candies.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2009, 4:09 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #51

Just here for the activity... well not really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7Ow2mb7qg

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 1 2009, 9:42 pm Voyager7456 Post #52

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Im dressing up as ex. Thatll scare people into giving me their candy.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 1 2009, 9:52 pm Excalibur Post #53

The sword and the faith

Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Im dressing up as ex. Thatll scare people into giving me their candy.

That isn't even my style.

Sunglasses and leather jacket is a must. Under the leather jacket is a slim fight band shirt for He Is Legend / Coheed and Cambria / Circa Survive, or conversely a good collared shirt in black with a dark tie. Tight jeans in either black, red, or green. You then need at least one knife of combat purpose on your person, and a zune.

You totally fail.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 1 2009, 9:56 pm Voyager7456 Post #54

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

</takingajokewaytooseriously>

Oh yeah, I totally had the tight jeans too :P

but i'm crazy for you

My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 1 2009, 9:57 pm Hug A Zergling Post #55

Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from CecilSunkure
Ever had diarrhea while on the toilet, and then have to throw up? You're forced to make a terrible choice..

Epic lulz!

Everyone but me has something to do. I WAS going to play DnD but my friend cancelled and now I'm stuck at home giving out candy.
Reading this makes me sad.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 10:01 pm Excalibur Post #56

The sword and the faith

Quote from Voyager7456

IF YOU'RE GOING TO JOKE THEN DO IT RIGHT! Goddamn. Put some effort into it! You're such a lazy bum!

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 1 2009, 10:12 pm Forsaken Archer Post #57

Didn't dress up or go to a party or a haunted <something>, but my halloween was great.

And halloween is Reformation day I believe, when Martin Luther hanged the 31(?) thesis(?). Wow my mind fails me.
As all holidays, it got twisted to what it is now (just like easter, christmas...)
Corrent me if I'm wrong.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 10:19 pm Voyager7456 Post #58

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Voyager7456

IF YOU'RE GOING TO JOKE THEN DO IT RIGHT! Goddamn. Put some effort into it! You're such a lazy bum!

The process for my costume was literally like... "What do I have on hand? This wig? And I'm already wearing a black hoodie..."

Then I asked a friend if I could borrow her jeans. Most half-assed Halloween costume since I went in an IBM box and called myself Deep Blue. :shifty:

but i'm crazy for you

Nov 1 2009, 10:23 pm Ashamed Post #59

Hear me Raor!!

I had a party all weekend at my house!!
Some shit of mine got stolen but nothing really worth it.
I got hammered and did me some bear pong!
Over all it was a good weekend lol and now I am going to my Wife's grandma's 69th birthday and some expensive restaurant so that is going to suck.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 10:46 pm Corbo Post #60

Quote from Excalibur
YES VOY IF YOU'RE GOING TO JOKE DO IT RIGHT!

YOU HAVE TO WEAR A TIE, LOWER YOU HEAD APPEALING SHAME AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, YOU HAVE TO USE WHITE PAINT TO DECOLOR YOUR FACE

fuck you all

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum