Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Halloween
Halloween
Oct 31 2009, 8:08 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Oct 31 2009, 11:09 pm Corbo Post #21

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Centreri
After the first few, it doesn't fill the void in your heart.
I lol'd

fuck you all

Oct 31 2009, 11:29 pm payne Post #22

:payne:

Wow, SEN has boring members D:
I went to a party yesterday and everyone tried to make me drink some alcohol but I repetitively refused. Why? A girl had a crush on me and she hates alcohol... what wouldn't we do for girls?
Btw, I was disguised as a clown and my costume sucked hard, but it was still better than many shit there was in that party. The best one, imo, was the raisin grape. The guy had a lot of blue/purple balloons on him and tried to make us guess his costume. No one found. At the end of the party, we just blew up his costume, lulz!
Tonight, I was supposed to go to an other party, but I'm so freaking tired : I haven't slept more than 4 hours per night during 3 damn nights.

None.

Oct 31 2009, 11:33 pm Hug A Zergling Post #23

I got everything to go as a cybergoth, and then my friend told me she had swine flu. So I'm stuck in here, on SEN. Depressing.

None.

Oct 31 2009, 11:35 pm Neki Post #24

Quote from payne
I went to a party yesterday and everyone tried to make me drink some alcohol but I repetitively refused. Why? A girl had a crush on me and she hates alcohol... what wouldn't we do for girls?
Btw, I was disguised as a clown and my costume sucked hard, but it was still better than many shit there was in that party. The best one, imo, was the raisin grape. The guy had a lot of blue/purple balloons on him and tried to make us guess his costume. No one found. At the end of the party, we just blew up his costume, lulz!
Tonight, I was supposed to go to an other party, but I'm so freaking tired : I haven't slept more than 4 hours per night during 3 damn nights.
Disregard females. Acquire currency. Also, alcohol is the devil!

None.

Oct 31 2009, 11:36 pm CecilSunkure Post #25

Quote from payne
Awwwwe..

I'm not 100% sure what my friends are going to do. About 5 of them made LotR costumes; Uruk hai, Aragorn, Legolas, Arwen, Witch King of Agmar, and one is Ash Catchem. They said they were going to be dancing on the streets around our town tonight, and I was going to be Link. But I'm uber sick. Ever had diarrhea while on the toilet, and then have to throw up? You're forced to make a terrible choice..

None.

Oct 31 2009, 11:49 pm Excalibur Post #26

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Ultimo
Disregard females. Acquire currency.
Did somebody call me?

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Oct 31 2009, 11:56 pm KrayZee Post #27

Quote from Corbo
Hai gais, this is the annual topic that I make about halloween.
This is the topic where I QQMOAR that in my country we don't celebrate halloween and that we don't custome dress up nor get candy from random people in our neighborhood.

So, What are you going to be dressing up as? Are you too old to go out and ask for candy?
And after this night I want you to report what kinds of candy you got too :P
I'll wear a helmet, and have another helmet under that helmet. And another under that one, until I run out of helmets. And all helmets are the same, and they all cover my face.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 12:14 am rayNimagi Post #28

Quote from CecilSunkure
Ever had diarrhea while on the toilet, and then have to throw up? You're forced to make a terrible choice..

Epic lulz!

Everyone but me has something to do. I WAS going to play DnD but my friend cancelled and now I'm stuck at home giving out candy.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 1 2009, 12:43 am Phobos Post #29

Are you sure about that?

No Halloween for m-Oh wait, you all know I live in the same country as Corbo.

I would have Corbo dress up as me and I would dress up as Corbo. I DO NOT CARE IF HE IS TALLER THAN I AM.

this is signature

Nov 1 2009, 12:47 am Corbo Post #30

Quote from name:Almost Alive
I would have Corbo dress up as me and I would dress up as Corbo. I DO NOT CARE IF HE IS TALLER THAN I AM.
So I dress up like male-myspace-camwhore and you dress up as Ada? :shifty:

fuck you all

Nov 1 2009, 12:58 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #31

Just here for the activity... well not really

I'm torrenting while dressed as a pirate.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 1 2009, 1:02 am BeDazed Post #32

You guys are unmanly. You all need to dress up as Captain Underpants!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_underpants

None.

Nov 1 2009, 4:14 am DevliN Post #33

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I dressed as a sexy nurse last year (my lack of shaving really made it sexier, too). This year I'm just being boring, and not dressing up.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2009, 5:02 am EzDay281 Post #34

Everyone but me has something to do. I WAS going to play DnD but my friend cancelled and now I'm stuck at home giving out candy.
Screw you, I don't even get to pass out candy since essentially noone here is trick-or-treating this year. :|

None.

Nov 1 2009, 5:09 am Doodan Post #35

I just dressed as a zombie and went trick-or-treating with my son, who went as leatherface.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 5:21 am Lingie Post #36

I didn't do a damned thing. Life is good.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 1 2009, 5:44 am ToA Post #37

Que Sera, Sera.

I was at church for most of the day, did music and stuff for a church Halloween celebration, then i got out at around 9, ran a couple blocks to a party(outside) with bands, and it was sick.

Nov 1 2009, 5:45 am RIVE Post #38

Just Here For The Pie

My hunter costume.
The hoodie was too light, but it did not matter in the dark all that much. I had to shave to cover my mouth with blood.

I pretty much crawled around my neighborhood, jumping out scaring people. Then I proceeded to go to the grocery store and crawled around there.

Edit (Taking the duck tape off my pants): Damn, the tape really messed up my pants! Large pieces of pants came off with the tape.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2009, 6:03 am by RIVE.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 6:03 am Corbo Post #39

Quote from ToA
I was at church for most of the day, did music and stuff for a church Halloween celebration, then i got out at around 9, ran a couple blocks to a party(outside) with bands, and it was sick.
Church halloween celebration? wut?

fuck you all

Nov 1 2009, 6:07 am Syphon Post #40

Quote from Corbo
Quote from ToA
Church halloween celebration? wut?

PAGAN DEVIL WORSHIP!

I was a banana, as you all already know.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum