SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1237 >

Jul 8 2009, 9:45 pm Norm Post #181

I would like to change my Mayor vote to Ashamed

None.

Jul 8 2009, 9:46 pm Ultraviolet Post #182

Because, as mayor I have the protection of bodyguards, and as a doctor mayor, I can protect my own bodyguards, giving me an extended life expectancy. And now that everyone knows I am doctor, I will die even more quickly if I'm not mayor. Also, vote changes are allowed.

Jul 8 2009, 9:48 pm Hug A Zergling Post #183

Quote from JaFF
He looks at Mini Moose 2707 and notices his every blink, every movement; he is remembering the man Mini Moose 2707 used to be and is trying to recall the best about his best friend.

Almost Alive's title?

Also: TZ for Mayor.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 9:51 pm Ashamed Post #184

Hear me Raor!!

Nerdy how do i even know your a doctor... you could be some mafia dude pertending to be a doctor.... How do you know im not a doctor.... Who says i need you??
lol ps.. if you guys vote for me i will be an awesome mayor... I work at IBM im on my computer every day from 7-430 oh and im getting over time this week so im on this weekend too... All i do is read sen!

None.

Jul 8 2009, 9:55 pm Ultraviolet Post #185

Time is not all there is to being a good mayor (or even player). And you don't know I'm a doctor, you're just working off my word. You should message me on an instant messenger so we can talk.

Jul 8 2009, 10:00 pm Ashamed Post #186

Hear me Raor!!

lol I'm at work, unless you have Same time :) thats not going to work very well
Same time= IBM instant messager which i don't believe you can get it, unless you work for IBM too! I have gmail.. wait gmail has an aim flash if you have aim then im down ><

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:04 pm Vrael Post #187

Nerdy, I don't think you're allowed to change your avatar. Earlier today you had a girl with black hair in a pink hat, not the guy from House.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:07 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #188

Just here for the activity... well not really

I vote Lethal

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jul 8 2009, 10:12 pm Ultraviolet Post #189

Quote from Vrael
Nerdy, I don't think you're allowed to change your avatar. Earlier today you had a girl with black hair in a pink hat, not the guy from House.

I'll change it back if someone tells me I need to. Well, they'll actually have to change it back for me, I don't have that picture on this computer :P

Jul 8 2009, 10:12 pm Ashamed Post #190

Hear me Raor!!

God the mans a doctor....! of course he would put house as his avatar! LOL!

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:19 pm Vrael Post #191

Since it appears that I have a shot at mayor so far (and bodyguards along with that :D ) I will abstain from voting so as not to help my "opponents." As mayor I promise to cut taxes, increase bridge and road restoration projects, draw businesses and new jobs to our town, and most importantly, keep the streets safe at night by getting rid of: ZE MAFIA!

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:30 pm Ultraviolet Post #192

Quote from Vrael
Since it appears that I have a shot at mayor so far (and bodyguards along with that :D ) I will abstain from voting so as not to help my "opponents." As mayor I promise to cut taxes, increase bridge and road restoration projects, draw businesses and new jobs to our town, and most importantly, keep the streets safe at night by getting rid of: ZE MAFIA!

Just curious, do you have a special role that would enhance the power of the mayoral position? This is a serious question, I'm not just being an ass.

Jul 8 2009, 10:32 pm EzDay281 Post #193

I vote Vrael.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:44 pm payne Post #194

:payne:

Oh...
Well, may I nominate myself as Mayor? And please do not vote for Lethal_Illusion, Kaias voting for him makes me think of the fact that they are known to be good friends over Starcraft, just like JaFF and Moose. But that's very very weak >.<

My suspictions are:
- Ashamed
- Vrael
- Lethal_Illusion
- LoveLess

And since I'm not a fellow citizen, I won't participate to the Mayor election ^^

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:46 pm Norm Post #195

I vote to lynch payne tomorrow morning

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:47 pm Ultraviolet Post #196

Nominating yourself just means that everyone knows you're running. If you mean are you allowed to vote for yourself, then the answer is no.

Jul 8 2009, 10:49 pm Riney Post #197

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Norm
I vote to lynch payne tomorrow morning

You cannot post future actions before hand, wait for that day.

(Maybe if Im a good boy and help the mafiaz, moose/JaFF will let me join this game half way through replacing one of the inactive players :shifty: )

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 8 2009, 10:51 pm payne Post #198

:payne:

I meant I wanted people to know I wanted to be a Mayor :P But anyways, forget it, people say he's the first to die :(
By the way, seeing how Norm wants to lynch me and voted for Ashamed, the guy I think is Mafia, I guess Norm's one too.
And no one replied to my analysis, may I at least get to know if I had some decent things? -> http://www.staredit.net/160842/

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:54 pm Ashamed Post #199

Hear me Raor!!

I changed my vote to nerdy... um but im goin ghome >< i stay an extra 30 minutes lol

None.

Jul 8 2009, 10:56 pm Phobos Post #200

Are you sure about that?

I vote for Lethal_Ilusion... For mayor, that is.

this is signature

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1237 >
  Back to forum