Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1437 >

Jul 9 2009, 2:59 am Norm Post #221

Quote from ForTheSwarm
Wait, what was the clue against Vrael? I wanna see it before I vote.

We're voting to elect mayor, not lynch

None.

Jul 9 2009, 3:02 am Ultraviolet Post #222

Quote from Norm
Quote from ForTheSwarm
Wait, what was the clue against Vrael? I wanna see it before I vote.

We're voting to elect mayor, not lynch

Still matters when you vote for mayor, don't want to elect a mafia.

Jul 9 2009, 3:03 am Dapperdan Post #223

Apparently JaFF doesn't want any help from me (this isn't shocking), so, yeah. Just thought I'd add that I'm probably not going to be of much use.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 3:22 am Brontobyte Post #224

Nerdy Le Terdy for MAYOR!

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:29 am xAngelSpiritx Post #225

eternal lurker

Vrael for mayor.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:40 am DT_Battlekruser Post #226

There's a problem with your argument, DTBK: You will never trust me. Your trust in regards to me doesn't mean a thing. Get over our pasts, do you really still want to squabble? It's been a long time.

I'm laying all my cards on the table because I've realized that when everyone plays it safe and plays their own game, instead of acting together, we end up losing. Look at the majority of the mafia games. Either I die early due to lack of election, in which case I lose, or we all die eventually due to lack of initiative, and we all lose.

Lastly, electing a mafia to mayor is pretty much an automatic defeat no matter what, don't act as if it's some bigger gamble with me than it is with anyone else. Like I said, you need to leave our petty differences behind.

All right, I'll roll the dice and trust you. I don't have a lot of time to devote to this game, so we'll see how it goes. The key is group analysis.

I change my mayor vote to NerdyTerdy.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 5:01 am Ultraviolet Post #227

Interesting, DTBK. We should talk later.

Jul 9 2009, 5:03 am Norm Post #228

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
There's a problem with your argument, DTBK: You will never trust me. Your trust in regards to me doesn't mean a thing. Get over our pasts, do you really still want to squabble? It's been a long time.

I'm laying all my cards on the table because I've realized that when everyone plays it safe and plays their own game, instead of acting together, we end up losing. Look at the majority of the mafia games. Either I die early due to lack of election, in which case I lose, or we all die eventually due to lack of initiative, and we all lose.

Lastly, electing a mafia to mayor is pretty much an automatic defeat no matter what, don't act as if it's some bigger gamble with me than it is with anyone else. Like I said, you need to leave our petty differences behind.

All right, I'll roll the dice and trust you. I don't have a lot of time to devote to this game, so we'll see how it goes. The key is group analysis.

I have a bad feeling about this...

None.

Jul 9 2009, 5:06 am Ultraviolet Post #229

Quote from Norm
Quote from DT_Battlekruser

I have a bad feeling about this...

I'm curious about it as well. One thing I can assure you is that if we were both mafia this would not have occurred. We're both too smart for that, and know we couldn't pull that off.. so something else is going on. Maybe sabotage? I'm not sure.

Jul 9 2009, 5:23 am Doodan Post #230

I was gonna try to run for mayor, but I'm too lazy to pull off a decent campaign.

So I'll just vote Nerdy for mayor.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:01 am Chubacca Post #231

Quote from Vrael
When does this day end? Midnight tonight, or is it until everyone has cast a vote, or what?

And thanks for the nominations :D
Should be a fun game.
actually, i change my vote, before i had to leave cause my friend was over and i didnt get to look at earlier post. I voted vrael cause i remember that name from when i read the inheritance cycle, and he had 4 votes for mayor so i voted him. but now i looked back and i see vrael eager to get to the night actions. He could have a special good night role, but someone pointed out that people the voted vrael were associated with the mob, which caught me to think. maybe hes a mafia!! lol dont listen to me, im thinking too much

Anyways i change my vote for mayor to nerdytaffy (sorry if i mispelled, i dont want to go back) to conclude this mayor nomination

O and thank you for the random vote racoon. hahaha

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:05 am Chubacca Post #232

but im also thinking that nerdytaffy and DTBK are working together as mafia members as well. :ermm:
Im clueless lol

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:07 am Chubacca Post #233

actually my vote is going back to vrael lol. last mind changing

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:13 am Ultraviolet Post #234

Quote from Chubacca
but im also thinking that nerdytaffy and DTBK are working together as mafia members as well. :ermm:
Im clueless lol

See, this is exactly what I was afraid DTBK supporting me might do. And this behavior is unusual for him, so either he's up to something, or he's randomly turned a new leaf. Either way, I can assure you that there's nothing going on with me and DTBK behind the scenes. Do you guys honestly think we're stupid enough to try to pull that off?

Jul 9 2009, 6:15 am Chubacca Post #235

I dont know, ive spectated other games and ive seen interesting things. But the way you typed that post seemed "Fake" and took a long time to say

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:32 am Neki Post #236

Lol I think you're looking into this a bit too much Chubacca. But that's the fun of the game I suppose.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:36 am Chubacca Post #237

yeah probably, but ive got nothing better to do, ive got no job, for the summer so i might as well play my first mafia to its fullest

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:38 am BlueWolf Post #238

The mafia was surprised when JaFF greeted them upon their arrival. They weren't expecting that, so they were sneaking in. Sneak = ninja/silent.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 6:47 am Ultraviolet Post #239

Quote from Chubacca
I dont know, ive spectated other games and ive seen interesting things. But the way you typed that post seemed "Fake" and took a long time to say

*sigh* Is there something wrong with contemplating my words? It's alright. I admittedly am behaving differently than usual. I would like to lead the town to victory here, and so i herd u win moar flies with honey than vinegar. To put it in meme form :P

Jul 9 2009, 7:28 am DT_Battlekruser Post #240

To be perfectly honest, I am too tired to have a long fight with Nerdy. I am not going to be spending enough time or energy on this game to try to win an argument.

Nerdy could be mafia. In some ways, I want to say he has a 5 in 7 chance of being mafia, by the logic that only a mafia or a doctor would do what he is doing. The truth is, though, a mafia mayor is not the end of the world (mayor can be lynched just like any other townie).

Nerdy is also right about the need for a more open group effort. It's the secrecy that has killed the town in past games, and as mafia I always was able to find out who the special roles were anyway.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1437 >
  Back to forum