Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1037 >

Jul 8 2009, 2:31 pm JaFF Post #141

ROLE PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ATLEAST ONE ROLE PM FROM ME AND YOU APPEAR IN THE PLAYER LIST IN THE FIRST POST, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I have sent a "You are a townsperson" PM to everyone in the game. If you are not an ordinary townsperson, you got a second PM telling your true role. So please do not tell me that I gave away the townie roles by group-PMing. :P

None.

Jul 8 2009, 2:31 pm Ashamed Post #142

Hear me Raor!!

lol he did ^^

None.

Jul 8 2009, 2:35 pm Riney Post #143

Thigh high affectionado

You are the phantom, KILL THEM ALL

:hurr:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 8 2009, 3:35 pm Ashamed Post #144

Hear me Raor!!

lol... What do we do next >< i have never played this ha

None.

Jul 8 2009, 3:40 pm Biophysicist Post #145

Uhm... Is this Day or Night?

None.

Jul 8 2009, 3:52 pm Phobos Post #146

Are you sure about that?

We must wait for a night post, in which he explains some things and gives away the first clues.

this is signature

Jul 8 2009, 4:04 pm omginbd Post #147

Quote from Vi3t-X
JaFF.

You're going to have to not send multiple recipients. Clearly I know about 1/3 of the town's identity.

Or was that your plan? :P

Yeah no joke.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 4:05 pm Ashamed Post #148

Hear me Raor!!

well frick lets do this im only here until 4:30 today

None.

Jul 8 2009, 5:25 pm JaFF Post #149

Quote from Ashamed
well frick lets do this im only here until 4:30 today
An epic intro post is being written, so it may take a few hours. ;)

None.

Jul 8 2009, 5:41 pm Norm Post #150

I'm so pumped.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 6:43 pm JaFF Post #151

It seems to be a usual night in Jafferville. The bar and the cafe are closed; everything appears to be sleeping in this little town of charming tranquility. Even the wind dares not disturb the trees that are dropping their green summer veils in this silent Autumn night. Enduring respect and understanding are the things that are valued most in this town - JaFF, the leader of the community, knows their importance - those are the principles that help people live through the harshest of times and maintain the warmth of their hearts over many years of routine life. Sitting in his comfortable chair with a glass of excellent whiskey, he must be enjoying himself, but he is not – he knows that a new time is coming, a time of animalistic violence and despair. The certainty of his death is crystal clear in his mind, just like the memories of his happiest hours: hours spent with his daughters, his wife and friends. All these memories become more bittersweet with every minute, slowly dragging him into nostalgic dreaming. But he snaps out of it – “now is not the time for this” he says to himself. This night, he must be sharp as he always was.

His time has come. Seven men approach his house and surround it. As always, he comes down to greet the guests, whatever they may bring. The door opens, which comes to the visitors as a surprise. They are all reluctant to enter, all but one. This man seems to know JaFF better than anyone of his group, he calmly approaches the door and greets the host, giving confidence to the other six men that are with him. All seven proceed inside, with JaFF politely leading them to the guest room. All eight sit down around a table and JaFF offers them tea and cookies that he prepared in advance. None of the guests are comfortable with this hospitality except Mini Moose 2707. After a cup of tea and a usual conversation about nothing, the host offers Mini Moose 2707 to go to his office and have a private conversation with him, to which his guest agrees. As the two get up, one other man gets up and expresses his concern, only to be reassured by Mini Moose 2707 that everything is fine. The man sits down, scratches his neck through his beard and begins carefully observing every JaFF’s action.

Mini Moose 2707 and JaFF enter the office. JaFF tries to close the door, but Mini Moose 2707’s facial expression clearly shows that he does not like it, so JaFF leaves the door open. After they are both sitting comfortably in chairs, their conversation begins.
Mini Moose 2707: I see you’re doing well.
JaFF: Yes, yes I am.
Mini Moose 2707: But not as good as when you were married.
JaFF: True. The same could be said about you.
Mini Moose 2707: Oh, I wouldn’t say that, my friend. I am doing better than ever.
JaFF: Better than ever? I remember the times when our families would go skiing together, or we would go to the museum with our kids-…
Mini Moose 2707: Please, please. That’s enough. That life had no meaning.
JaFF: No meaning? And what is the meaning of your life now, huh?... Actually, that’s not important. What is important is my role in your plan.
Mini Moose 2707: After I win, a museum will be built to glorify my triumph over the old order and its ineffective ideas. You can become either the manager of this museum or its exhibit. Remember how your daughters got scared of the dinosaur skeleton when they first saw it? You’ll be a similar skeleton for everyone to see. Your ideas are already dead, why do you still hold on to them?
JaFF: Not dead, only forgotten.
Mini Moose 2707: So what is your say?
JaFF: I… I am sorry it came to this.

At this point, Mini Moose 2707 becomes alert. Knowing JaFF, he feels that something is not right. He reaches for his gun, but JaFF reaches for a remote detonator hidden in his chair faster. Without any hesitation, JaFF presses the only button on the simple, home-made remote, setting off the charge planted in Mini Moose 2707’s chair. Before the men in the guest room react, JaFF shuts the thick wooden door and locks it from the inside. As the six men desperately try to break through the door, JaFF inspects Mini Moose 2707.
Mini Moose 2707: I ne-never thought you’d be able t-to do this…
JaFF: Yeah… Know that I did not kill an enemy. I killed a friend. I… I want to have killed a friend. Well… did I? Did I kill a friend?
Mini Moose 2707: A best friend…

After hearing these words, the guilt becomes even heavier in JaFF’s heart. He feels so disgusted by what he did that he throws up. He looks at Mini Moose 2707 and notices his every blink, every movement; he is remembering the man Mini Moose 2707 used to be and is trying to recall the best about his best friend. “I fell so low”, JaFF thinks to himself, “How could I guide all those people while being so weak myself… if I did this, what will they do to each other?” Consumed by his thoughts and emotions, JaFF remains next to Mini Moose 2707 until the door is broken. The men point guns at JaFF and shoot him. Then, like vultures, they surround the crippled body of Mini Moose 2707. The dying man then says his last words: “Each one o-of you is… just waiting for a r-reason to do it… you’re all so empty, so… so hollow, so b-blank. Do it… Do it.” One of the men aims for Mini Moose 2707’s head and shoots him. He then says, “Fuck… We still have work to do tonight. Let’s get the fuck out of here.”, and so they leave.

Dapperdan, JaFF’s assistant and right hand, had been alerted by the explosion and gunshots. He knew that he is next to die tonight. “My body cannot escape, but some parts of me will”, he thought. With his heart beating as fast as ever, he rushes to his writing desk. There is only one thing on his mind right now – his girlfriend - Tau. He takes a sheet of paper and starts writing:

“Tau, my love, I am sorry that we were separated in such an awful way. Please do not turn your grief and respect for me into self-torture, that will kill me the second time. Let go of the cracking branch and let the river of time carry you to a shore, where you can settle and find new hope. ~Dapper”

Hastily finishing up the letter, he rushes to the mailbox which is outside his house and drops it there. “I can still help”, he thinks to himself, “My death will not be in vain”. Dapperdan runs back into the house, barricades all the doors and windows and goes upstairs, to his bedroom. He has no conventional weapons; his weapons are pen and paper. He opens up his notebook and sits near the window with the notebook and a pen, awaiting the men that killed JaFF. After a few minutes of doubts, naive hopes and fear, the killers emerge from the darkness. As soon as he spots them and recognizes some of them, he starts writing.

The barricades gave Dapperdan enough time to accomplish his plan. By the time the six men got into his room, the notebook was already put aside and nothing gave away the clue Dapperdan left the town. The men put him on his knees and one of them pointed a gun at his face. “Any last words?”, the man asked. Dapperdan looked at his killer and said “Why are you doing this”. The man replied, not without humor “I like it. You don’t? Ohh, what a fucking shame.”. Dapperdan did not appreciate his joke, but nor was the man looking for his victim’s approval.

The night passed and a new day began. The town discovered the bodies of JaFF, Mini Moose 2707 and Dapperdan. After several hours of chaos, accusations, fear and arguing, Dapperdan’s notebook was found and it was agreed that it holds clues to the identities of the killers. Since the last paragraph was written in red, it was not hard to guess where to start analyzing. The last thing Dapperdan ever wrote was:

“Applying the half empty/full glass of water principle, this man is an optimist in life.”

It is a shame that Dapperdan did not write the name explicitly not to draw his killers’ attention in case they read it, but everyone agreed that it is a significant clue non the less.

According to JaFF’s ‘emergency plan’, a new town leader must be elected as soon as possible by means of a fair, public vote.

* Day 1 Start *
Vote for the Mayor - the leader of the town. Please don't flame or troll. Once elected, the Mayor must kill a person of his choice before night can begin. Gogogo!

None.

Jul 8 2009, 6:49 pm Norm Post #152

Whoa, last night was epic. I must contemplate on whom I deem fit to run this great town.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:10 pm payne Post #153

:payne:

Okay, first thing I can see is that this all start in a SILENT town. -> SilentEcho?
Secondly, we can see the JaFF did something he didn't want to do. -> Any controversial person?
I think the next clue point to the same person: he sticks to his ideas. -> ?
There's also the fact that one of the Mafia members likes to swear, mostly the word "Fuck". -> ?
I could also point out the guy that wrote down clues in the story, Dapperdan, has, as he've said, left a part of his body out of this affaire: his heart. Obviously pointing out to LoveLess, maybe serach for "SafeReality" clues?
Moreover, we can see that JaFF is ashamed of what he have done.

I vote Ashamed.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:11 pm Ashamed Post #154

Hear me Raor!!

lol shit, i can't believe 3 sen members are dead!! Vote for me >< I will buy everyone Corvettes, and find a way to let everyone beta sc2!!

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:14 pm Echo Post #155

I don't think "Silent" is even valid against me. I haven't been using that account for quite a while and I am known as "Echo" on SEN, and always have been.

I don't even know where you got Silent town from.
Even the wind dares not disturb the trees that are dropping their green summer veils in this silent Autumn night.

Anyways I nominate myself for mayor :)

Oh yeah, and I vote to lynch Shocko

His time has come. Seven men approach his house and surround it. As always, he comes down to greet the guests, whatever they may bring. The door opens, which comes to the visitors as a surprise. They are all reluctant to enter, all but one. This man seems to know JaFF better than anyone of his group, he calmly approaches the door and greets the host, giving confidence to the other six men that are with him. All seven proceed inside, with JaFF politely leading them to the guest room. All eight sit down around a table and JaFF offers them tea and cookies that he prepared in advance. None of the guests are comfortable with this hospitality except Mini Moose 2707. After a cup of tea and a usual conversation about nothing, the host offers Mini Moose 2707 to go to his office and have a private conversation with him, to which his guest agrees. As the two get up, one other man gets up and expresses his concern, only to be reassured by Mini Moose 2707 that everything is fine. The man sits down, scratches his neck through his beard and begins carefully observing every JaFF’s action.

Tea & cookies, or at least tea is most commonly drunk in Britain.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2009, 7:30 pm by Echo.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:18 pm Ashamed Post #156

Hear me Raor!!

Echo i will vote for you if you vote for me?

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:25 pm Vi3t-X Post #157

I find Echo's interpretations to be feasable.

Lynch mob Shox.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:30 pm Norm Post #158

I too, would like to nominate myself as mayor

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:43 pm Kaias Post #159

I nominate Lethal_illusion as Mayor.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 7:56 pm JaFF Post #160

Guys, you do not vote to lynch anyone on day 1, only elect the mayor.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1037 >
  Back to forum