Norm : Ashamed
DeVouReR : Vrael
TassadarZeratul : NerdyTerdy
Hug A Zergling : TassadarZeratul
l)ark_ssj9kevin : Lethal_Illusion
EzDay281 : Vrael (4)
Almost Alive : Lethal_Illusion (3)
Ashamed : NerdyTerdy (4)

And please do not vote for Lethal_Illusion, Kaias voting for him makes me think of the fact that they are known to be good friends over Starcraft, just like JaFF and Moose.
Just for the record, me and Moose are not friends. We're only friends in my story. If you read it carefully enough, you'll notice that Tau is Dapper's girlfriend as well. :P

Also, to those who say that the Mayor dies first: please read the first post in this thread. Yeah, yeah, the one that describes all the roles. I think it mentions something about bodyguard protection, no? I might be wrong, though.

Seriously though. It's not hard to read over the roles, is it?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2009, 11:14 pm by JaFF.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:09 pm Ultraviolet Post #202

Quote from JaFF
Voter : Mayoral Candidate

Kaias : Lethal_Illusion
BluEditor : Vrael
FatalException : NerdyTerdy
Ashamed : Lethal_Illusion
ToA : Vrael
Raccoon : Chubacca
TassadarZeratul : NerdyTerdy (3)
EzDay281 : Vrael (3)
Almost Alive : Lethal_Illusion (4)

And please do not vote for Lethal_Illusion, Kaias voting for him makes me think of the fact that they are known to be good friends over Starcraft, just like JaFF and Moose.
Just for the record, me and Moose are not friends. We're only friends in my story. If you read it carefully enough, you'll notice that Tau is Dapper's girlfriend as well. :P

Also, to those who say that the Mayor dies first: please read the first post in this thread. Yeah, yeah, the one that describes all the roles. I think it mentions something about bodyguard protection, no? I might be wrong, though.

Seriously though. It's not hard to read over the roles, is it?

Quote from Ashamed
I changed my vote to nerdy... um but im goin ghome >< i stay an extra 30 minutes lol

It looks like you added his vote for me, but did not take it away for LI, and did not change his vote to say that it was for me.

Also, Vrael has 4.

Jul 8 2009, 11:14 pm JaFF Post #203

Corona and lack of sleep are getting to me. Thanks Nerdy.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:21 pm Ultraviolet Post #204

It looks like you added his vote for me

I still only have 3 votes, it was just that you hadn't actually put that Ashamed voted for me. You just counted it (before). :P looks like someone is going to need to be watched.

Edit:

Voter : Mayoral Candidate

Kaias : Lethal_Illusion
BluEditor : Vrael
FatalException : NerdyTerdy
ToA : Vrael
Raccoon : Chubacca
TassadarZeratul : NerdyTerdy
EzDay281 : Vrael (4)
Almost Alive : Lethal_Illusion (3)
Ashamed : NerdyTerdy (3)

I THINK that's what it should be, don't hold me to it. I just changed my number to the correct amount.

Jul 8 2009, 11:25 pm JaFF Post #205

Gah. Don't listen to me now. I'll do the kindergarten arythmetics calculus in several variables tomorrow morning, with a fresh head.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:26 pm MadZombie Post #206

I vote NErdyterdy for Mayor

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2009, 11:45 pm by MadZombie.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:32 pm Chubacca Post #207

Im going to vote Vrael for mayor

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:41 pm MadZombie Post #208

Woah wait man, Didn't someone already have a clue interpretation against vreal? I'd take a look at the people who are voting for him as mayor.
:ermm:

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:42 pm Norm Post #209

I have reason to believe that Vreal is connected to the Mafia, we shouldn't elect him.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:45 pm Ultraviolet Post #210

Quote from Norm
I have reason to believe that Vreal is connected to the Mafia, we shouldn't elect him.
Interesting. Care to share, besides the possible clue interpretations? If nothing else, message me.

Jul 8 2009, 11:55 pm InsolubleFluff Post #211

I nominate myself for mayor, as I am the only person I have 100% confidence of alignment in.

As for lynching, I vote Echo for once again needlessly targetting me from day one. Serious bullshit.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 11:58 pm BlueWolf Post #212

“Any last words?”, the man asked. Dapperdan looked at his killer and said “Why are you doing this”. The man replied, not without humor “I like it. You don’t? Ohh, what a fucking shame.”. Dapperdan did not appreciate his joke, but nor was the man looking for his victim’s approval.
This sounds like something a mod would do.
Eherm.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 1:38 am Phobos Post #213

Are you sure about that?

I change my mayor vote to NerdyTerdy.

He is actually active in this thread :P

this is signature

Jul 9 2009, 1:39 am Lethal_Illusion Post #214

I vote NerdyTerdy for mayor.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 2:16 am Ultraviolet Post #215

I approve.

Anyone having any concerns with me, feel free to message me if you want more direct responses. It's easier to answer specific concerns in a quicker medium, such as AIM or one of the other instant messengers.

Jul 9 2009, 2:21 am Neki Post #216

I suppose I'll vote for NerdyTerdy for mayor.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 2:25 am DT_Battlekruser Post #217

I vote Vrael for mayor.

I don't think it is a good idea to make Nerdy mayor, because I don't trust him. Why would a doctor lay all his cards on the table right now in a risky election where loss means death? I think it much more likely Nerdy is either a townie pulling a dumb stunt or a mafia like Shocko last game. More importantly (I'm assuming this is how the rules work), once elected, we cannot investigate him. If he's mafia, we're killing ourselves.

Now, as to the clues, I'm afraid I haven't had time to read them but there are probably some good interpretations to be had.

EDIT:

One VERY IMPORTANT thing. Whenever you form a group as a townie, SAY SO before the night ends. The more statistics we have on groups and hits, the easier it will be to seek out mafia in a group.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 2:27 am Vi3t-X Post #218

I'm a rogue citizen that doesn't vote.

Bwhahahha!

None.

Jul 9 2009, 2:32 am Ultraviolet Post #219

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I vote Vrael for mayor.

I don't think it is a good idea to make Nerdy mayor, because I don't trust him. Why would a doctor lay all his cards on the table right now in a risky election where loss means death? I think it much more likely Nerdy is either a townie pulling a dumb stunt or a mafia like Shocko last game. More importantly (I'm assuming this is how the rules work), once elected, we cannot investigate him. If he's mafia, we're killing ourselves.

Now, as to the clues, I'm afraid I haven't had time to read them but there are probably some good interpretations to be had.

EDIT:

One VERY IMPORTANT thing. Whenever you form a group as a townie, SAY SO before the night ends. The more statistics we have on groups and hits, the easier it will be to seek out mafia in a group.

There's a problem with your argument, DTBK: You will never trust me. Your trust in regards to me doesn't mean a thing. Get over our pasts, do you really still want to squabble? It's been a long time.

I'm laying all my cards on the table because I've realized that when everyone plays it safe and plays their own game, instead of acting together, we end up losing. Look at the majority of the mafia games. Either I die early due to lack of election, in which case I lose, or we all die eventually due to lack of initiative, and we all lose.

Lastly, electing a mafia to mayor is pretty much an automatic defeat no matter what, don't act as if it's some bigger gamble with me than it is with anyone else. Like I said, you need to leave our petty differences behind.

Jul 9 2009, 2:35 am ForTheSwarm Post #220

Wait, what was the clue against Vrael? I wanna see it before I vote.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1337 >
  Back to forum