Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1537 >

Jul 9 2009, 7:37 am Chubacca Post #241

and so i herd u win moar flies with honey than vinegar. To put it in meme form

that is also true, but in this case, you dont know if the fly is a fly, a nice bee or a wasp. So you have to be catious as you could be stunned. anyways, about the fake post, i said that because before you seemed to want BCDK on your side and then switching to another face of frighten. that post to me simply said "Aw dam he found me out, time to go in a different direction"

as of right now i have my suspicion on 3 people, vrael for being so quiet, as ive seen him come in on a couple occasions, and BCDK/NerdyTaffy for reasons stated above. for now, im not taking anyone's side until im convinced lol.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 7:49 am Ultraviolet Post #242

Actually, I can post logs of my convo earlier with Vrael, that show we were both thinking along those lines with the DTBK thing. It is unusual behavior for him, but maybe we're just seeing eye to eye for once. Anyway, here:

[collapse Vrael Convo][00:49] Nerd Terd 2: Here was my thought when you said "I am concerned about him"
[00:49] majestikthemoose: that and he flip flopped already
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: "Maybe he thinks DTBK is mafia with me and he initiated the false attack against me to try to not seem out of place, then switched over after a seemingly convincing argument"
[00:50] majestikthemoose: he = me?
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: Then after saying THAT I thought "Now maybe he thinks I'm giving him the truth in the form of a hypothetical to throw him off"
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: Yes, he = you
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: The line goes on. Anyway, the point is, I think this out a lot too.
[00:51] Nerd Terd 2: Eventually it's pretty much a game of rock paper scissors, except with limitless possibilities.
[00:51] majestikthemoose: lol yeah
[00:52] majestikthemoose: I am less concerned about what you proposed
[00:52] majestikthemoose: and more concerned with the phrase "I'll roll the dice"
[00:52] majestikthemoose: by inducing chance in his decision, he has an easy scapegoat
[00:52] Nerd Terd 2: I agree. We should look into it.[/collapse]

Take it as you will. That's the way it works, as it is a game of deception.

Jul 9 2009, 9:23 am JaFF Post #243

Voter : Mayoral Candidate

payne : Ashamed
Kaias : Lethal_Illusion
BluEditor : Vrael
FatelException : NerdyTerdy
Ashamed : NerdyTerdy
ToA : Vrael
Raccoon : Chubacca
Norm : Ashamed
DeVouReR : Vrael
TassadarZeratul : NerdyTerdy
Hug A Zergling : TassadarZeratul
l)ark_ssj9kevin : Lethal_Illusion
EzDay281 : Vrael
Almost Alive : NerdyTerdy
MadZombie : NerdyTerdy
Chubacca : Vrael
Lethal_Illusion : NerdyTerdy
Ultimo : NerdyTerdy
Brontobyte : NerdyTerdy
xAngelSpiritx : Vrael (5)
DT_Battlekruser : NerdyTerdy
Doodan : NerdyTerdy (10)

None.

Jul 9 2009, 9:38 am Echo Post #244

I vote for Lethal_illusion

None.

Jul 9 2009, 1:56 pm Zycorax Post #245

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Vrael for preside... err, mayor!

Jul 9 2009, 2:01 pm Ashamed Post #246

Hear me Raor!!

Ok i think nerdy is our new mayor!!
Hip hip hurray!!!!!
Oh nerdy you better lead our town into victory...!
The funny thing is either Nerdy or Vrael is mafia, I would say we can't really tell if the voters are Mafia because how would they already know who all the mafia is.
Im going with i think Vrael is mafia, but that does not mean Nerdy is not trying to pull a fast one on us! We will see what happens tonight dun dun dun!

None.

Jul 9 2009, 2:36 pm Lingie Post #247

Lingie for late Mayor.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 9 2009, 2:55 pm Devourer Post #248

Hello

change to NERDY

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 9 2009, 3:14 pm BlueWolf Post #249

The man sits down, scratches his neck through his beard and begins carefully observing every JaFF’s action.
Cats stare at you, and follow your every movement while staring. Darkling's avatar has a cat.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 3:18 pm Kaias Post #250

The fact that JaFF didn't make Nerdy change his avatar back means that none of the nights clues referred to his old one. This is the only reason that kept me from trying to end his campaign.

I'd run for mayor but it seems the elections are almost over. Still, there are enough people who haven't voted to top Nerdy.

Also JaFF, add a link to the first Day post.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 9 2009, 11:25 pm by Kaias.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 3:40 pm Kaias Post #251

Quote from Starting Post
“Applying the half empty/full glass of water principle, this man is an optimist in life.”

None.

Jul 9 2009, 3:45 pm payne Post #252

:payne:

Quote from JaFF
And please do not vote for Lethal_Illusion, Kaias voting for him makes me think of the fact that they are known to be good friends over Starcraft, just like JaFF and Moose.
Just for the record, me and Moose are not friends. We're only friends in my story. If you read it carefully enough, you'll notice that Tau is Dapper's girlfriend as well. :P
I was referring to the game, not the RL ;)

Quote from Kaias

Quote from Starting Post
�Applying the half empty/full glass of water principle, this man is an optimist in life.�
Bad bad Kaias! The glass is like 3/4 full or even more and it's orange juice -.-
I really feel the Mafia in this attempt, as far as I remember, Kaias is as smart as Lethal_Illusion (or maybe a bit less ^^) and doing such a weak interpretation, alone, like this, seems to be a reply to my suspiction on the fact that Lethal and Kaias might be Mafiaz...

None.

Jul 9 2009, 3:48 pm Ashamed Post #253

Hear me Raor!!

I think payne is mafia... He keeps trying to push the mafia off to everyone else, if you look at all of his post he is saying someone else is mafia. That clue is a very vague clue but as of now his picture is the closest thing to that clue.
So my list is
Vrael
payne

Don't think that the mafia voted for the mafia guy, because i would think they are not that stupid, because if they vote a mafia in, and we found out he was mafia it would give all the members alway. So i do not think mafia is voting for mafia and if they are its a very low percentage of the mafia voting for Vrael.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 9 2009, 4:03 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:02 pm JaFF Post #254

Voter : Mayoral Candidate

payne : Ashamed
Kaias : Lethal_Illusion
BluEditor : Vrael
FatelException : NerdyTerdy
Ashamed : NerdyTerdy
ToA : Vrael
Raccoon : Chubacca
Norm : Ashamed
DeVouReR : NerdyTerdy
TassadarZeratul : NerdyTerdy
Hug A Zergling : TassadarZeratul
l)ark_ssj9kevin : Lethal_Illusion
EzDay281 : Vrael
Almost Alive : NerdyTerdy
MadZombie : NerdyTerdy
Chubacca : Vrael
Lethal_Illusion : NerdyTerdy
Ultimo : NerdyTerdy
Brontobyte : NerdyTerdy
xAngelSpiritx : Vrael
DT_Battlekruser : NerdyTerdy
Doodan : NerdyTerdy (11)
Zycorax : Vrael (5)
EcHo : Lethal_Illusion

24 of 35 votes are in.

The fact that JaFF didn't make Nerdy change his avatar back means that none of the nights clues referred to his old one.
The personal information and avatars/signatures can be changed, most probably because I didn't use the mafia page code Moose gave me and used PMs instead. Besides, Nerdy says he doesn't have the picture. :(

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:04 pm Neki Post #255

Quote from Kaias

Quote from Starting Post
�Applying the half empty/full glass of water principle, this man is an optimist in life.�
I'm almost inclined to agree here. Just look at it. I think payne is mafia too. :P

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:11 pm Ashamed Post #256

Hear me Raor!!

omg if 4 more people vote for nerdy he wins! come on just hurry it up!

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:12 pm Chubacca Post #257

yeah, unless payne can convince me hes not mafia, i might vote to lynch him. And the clue really just showed hes the mafia as well.

But on the other point of view, Payne's, that clue could apply to anyone else. I don't believe Payne is optimistic (no offense :bleh: ) just for saying things as Kaias is mafia when he pointed out simple things lol. I don't know how well JaFF hides clue, but i don't think the hint would give away Payne that easily. The second half of the clue doesn't really fit Payne that well

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:15 pm Ashamed Post #258

Hear me Raor!!

but chubacca don't just look at the clue, i mean yes that clue does point to him, but you are right that does not mean its right. Jaff could of wrote that because he knows someone that told him that once. What point to payne being mafia more then that clue is himself. He keeps accusing everyone of being mafia. I think thats what points to him being mafia and the clue just helps.

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:19 pm Chubacca Post #259

if that clue pointed directly at you. the clue saying "He has silver sparkling hair, with an awesome scythe." How would you defend yourself to that. If you cant think of anything, try and switch the conversation to another person. Payne switching it to Kaias wasn't smart but he had to do something to defend himself

None.

Jul 9 2009, 4:21 pm Norm Post #260

Also, he was the first person to immediately start accusations on very basic clues. I said a few pages back that I wanted to lynch him, he is a mafia for sure.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1537 >
  Back to forum